Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I do have a spare code, but only one game (which isn't a big deal.) My biggest concern about keeping and using the spare is the risk of it being one of the "glitched" wondercards.

As heart wrenching as it is, I think I'll toss. ;_;
;____; i crei every time

Also, I got 3 extra Diancie codes today, if you need one PM me. No compensation needed:)

EDIT: all gone sorry guys!

Last edited:
I can see this is been in great discussion thus far, but what are the desired acceptable natures for a decent Diancie? Just got my code, and although I don't want to reset forever, I do want one that is at least semi-decent

Keep or Toss (Read note since this is an obvious keep in any other case):

31/31/30/x/31/31 Impish Diancie

Note: This is a keep in any other case, however I've already kept a similar slightly worse Diancie, and don't feel like having to restart one of my games etc.

31/29/31/x/29/31
Worst good luck ever man..I'd say keep it, but since you're on the fence about restarting...toss and hope for a better nature

I can see this is been in great discussion thus far, but what are the desired acceptable natures for a decent Diancie? Just got my code, and although I don't want to reset forever, I do want one that is at least semi-decent
Pretty much anything besides a neutral nature/jolly (although a +speed nature is more preferred if going mega diancie).

So your saying Diancie can fill almost any role?
Pretty much. Regular diancie can use modest, quiet, brave, relaxed, sassy, adamant, impish, and careful. Mega diancie can use timid, naive, and hasty (although it can live with any mixed nature).

Only natures it doesn't want is neutral (for obvious reasons) and jolly (forces you to use mega diancie which hates being confined to being physical).

It's not guaranteed any perfect IVs and requires the duo to ask to take it every time, is that right?
It should have 3 perfect ivs every time, since its not breedable. However, there is a glitch that does make it not have 3 perfect ivs every time (just like a regular event like Viv).

Pretty much. Regular diancie can use modest, quiet, brave, relaxed, sassy, adamant, impish, and careful. Mega diancie can use timid, naive, and hasty (although it can live with any mixed nature).

Only natures it doesn't want is neutral (for obvious reasons) and jolly (forces you to use mega diancie which hates being confined to being physical).
Diancie also dislikes Lax and Gentle for obvious reasons ;)

Holy caca, this is most likely a keep.
Diancie Bold
31/31/29-30/30/30/31

Any use on defensive Diancie?

One hour of Netflix + SRing paid off :D
Wel, there is that bold 31/xx/31/31/31/30 JPN one, that you can actually trade as of right now...

Nah jk. I would keep. Great reset :D

hi everyone i just went to the trouble of getting a SR aerodactyl from my black 2 into my Y game just to find out the move does not pass down in breeding. if anyone can help me get a Jolly aerodactyl with stealth rocks it would be greatly appreciated. i would also like unnerve ability or pressure, 31/31/31/?/31/31 would be fantastic. Thanks!

I hope you don't mind my jumping in on the 'how is this diancie' bandwagon but could I perhaps get some opinions on this:
28-29/31/26-27/31/31/31 Naughty. Worth keeping or should I take some more time to get that +Spe nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)