XY OU First RMT for X Y OU

Hi guys,I'm Unsu7 from Italy and this is my first RMT for XY OU.As I wrote I'm italian,so English in not my native language and I am writing from my telephone so I could make mistakes.But now I want to make you see the team I created and that I want to make better.

Rotom-Wash@Leftovers
Bold Nature
Ability:Levitate
248 HP/252 Def/8 SpAtk
-Volt Switch
-Hydro Pump
-Will-O-Wisp
-Pain Split

Rotom-Wash is the first pokemon of the team, and a good check for flying spam teams.The Evs spread helpes me To tank better hits from talonflame and pinsir.Volt Switch is for safe switches, helped by rotom's low speed;Hydro Pump is the obligatory water-type STAB and is very useful despite its (very) low accuracy; WoW helpes the team spreading burns and weakening the opposing physical attackers; Pain Split is very useful as is the semi-reliable recovery move of the set.Overall, a very good pokemon with good sinergy with the rest of the team.

Excadrill@Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
Ability:Mold Breaker
252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
-Earthquake
-Iron Head
-Rock Side
-Rapid Spin

Excadrill has two roles on my team:spinning the hazards that plague my team, and revenge killing things while acting as a secondary soft-check to flying-spam teams (fast Rock Slide on talonflame/pinsir-mega).
A fast Mold Breaker Earthquake is very useful for revengekilling other pokemons like +1 adamant mega-char-x or other things like a weakened greninja.Iron Head is useful for fairies and Rock Slide kills flying types as written above.Rapid Spin gives me a way to get rid of rocks, spikes and whatever.

Ferrothorn@Rocky Helmet
Sassy Nature
Ability:Iron Barbs
252 HP/48 Def/208 SpDef
IVs:0 Spe
-Gyro Ball
-Power Whip
-Leech Seed
-Stealth Rock

Ferrothorn is a sort of special wall with a specially defensive spread, and is The hazard setter of the team.The first two moves are for not making ferro a complete taunt bait, with Gyro Ball for fast and frail pokes and Power Whip for water and ground types. Leech Seed is for semi-semi semi-reliable recovery and Stealth rock is The chosen hazard for the team.Has also a good sinergy with exca and rotom resisting water and Grass.

Azumarill@Sitrus Berry
Adamant Nature
92 HP/252 Atk/164 Spe
Ability:Huge Power
-Belly Drum
-Waterfall
-Aqua Jet
-Play Rough

Ok, Belly Drum Azu is...A monster.Seriously, taking out misplayes this thing is more than capable of destroying a weakened team.Belly Drum is (obviously) The set up move of choice And permits azu to maximize it's attack in a single turn and turning it in a complete nightmare.+6 waterfall and play rough hit extremely hard and severely dent also the sturdiest of the walls; aqua jet is the priority that helps azu with offense and hyper offense teams.Water/Fairy is a very good typing, having amazing sinergy with ferrothorn resisting fire and fighting while ferro resists electric and grass while being immune to poison (same thing for excadrill that is also electric-immune).

Charizard@Charizardite X
Jolly Nature
252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
Ability:Blaze (Tough Claws)
-Dragon Dance
-Fire Punch
-Dragon Claw
-Thunder Punch

Char X is the MVP of The team.Everyone knows what this beast does, dragon dances and sweeps.Jolly nature allows me not to be outsped by scarf landorus and exca,and helps me in speed tying with others base 100 speed At +0 But also at +1. Dragon dance il my setup move, with dragon claw used as his main stab.fire punch is a very good fire stab as i don't take tons of recoil and thunderpunch helps with azumarill and gyarados.Fire/Dragon typing is godly as permits me to form a water/fire/grass core and a dragon/fairy/steel core with amazing sinergy with all The above members,and fire/dragon/electric coverage has always been useful for me.
As always, my favourite pokemon.

Gothitelle@Choice Specs
Modest Nature
252 SpAtk/4 SpDef/252 Spe
Ability:Shadow Tag
-Trick
-Psyshock
-Energy Ball
-Hidden Power Ground

I must say that Gothitelle is the pokemon pokemon of this team that I like The least:sometimes is like god on earth, other times is like playing 5vs6...But now the set:Evs and nature allow me to hit as hard as possible (I don't even mention the word "fast").Trick, Psyshock, energy ball and hp ground allow me To trap and destroy common stall cores like heatran quagsire and venusaur mega; trick neutralizes chansey and other defensive pokemon, and psyshock destroyes chansey herself and venusaur/amoonguss.Hp ground and energy ball destroys two common checks of xarizard, heatran and quagsire, while effectively dent also hippowdon, another stop to the fire dragon.

Ok guys, this is my RMT, I hope I have made It as clear and detailed as possible, and I'm sorry if I don't have sprites and importables but it's my really first post (and I'm typing from the phone) so I really don't know how to put it here lol.

Again,hello and "grazie mille" To everyone who wants to help me for this team!

Solid team for you first rmt! I recommend you run at least 44 speed ev's on Rotom-Wash to deal with jolly belly drum Azumarrill. Also on Charizard Fire Punch does too little. I recommend flare blitz>fire punch. Also use roost or earthquake>thunder punch since thunder punch only really hits skarm which gets ruined by flare blitz, and slowbro which gets trapped by goth. And for your scarfer landorus-t would fit very well over excadrill since it has intimidate, it can take a hit better, also has U-turn, and Superpower to ht mega Gyarados. Which your team is pretty weak to barring ferro. If you decide to use lando-t you should use leftovers on ferro and protect over power whip. This increases how long it will live and how well you can beat the lati twins. That's all I have for now! I'm on the bus so I'll edit it when I get home. Hope I could help!

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Hey there! I have a few suggestions for your team I hope you take into consideration.]

firstly to change your charizard set to this

Charizard@Charizardite X
Jolly Nature
252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
Ability:Blaze (Tough Claws)
-Dragon Dance
-Flare Bltiz / Fire Punch
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake

Earthquake allows Charizard-X to beat more notable threats and does more damage than thunder punch. most are covered by D claw/Flare blitz. Also Flare blitz should be used for Zard-X to get essential 1HKO's on targets such as sylveon to ensure a sweep, if you really don't like the recoil you can stick with fire punch, but i strongly recconmend using flare blitz.

another change is to your ferrothorn set.

Ferrothorn@Leftovers/rocky Helment
Impish/relaxed Nature
Ability:Iron Barbs
252 HP/88 Def/168 SpDef
IVs:0 Spe
-Protect
-Power Whip
-Leech Seed
-Stealth Rock

this is the more standard and relevant to the metagame set ferrothorn should be running as it allows for better mixed defenses and allows you to take physical hits better than your previous spread.

Thanks so much for your tips! So the major changes are:
-a physical set for ferrothorn;
-flare blitz> fire punch e roost> thunder punch for charizard
The only ore thing that leaves me only a bit contraried in landorus> excadrill because it leaves me without a hazard remover for char so please suggest me if i can do something with this issue!
Anyways, thanks for your rates guys!

Yo! Nice team you got there.

A couple of changes I wanted to point out are a scarfed lando-t instead of excadrill as it has access to u-turn and superpower which helps with mega-gyara as told above by goomynator. Also you could change gothitelleto LO latios. This handles chansey very well.

The sets being

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Recover/defog

Though I would suggest defog for a lack of hazard remover on your team of you swap excadrill for lando-t

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 32 Def / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- U-turn

This set outspeeds adamant mega-char-x and is an excellent revenge killer. The extra EVs in defence help you tank a bb from talonflame.

Hope that helped glhf playing :D

Thank you!Landorus-T wants superpower over knock off right? You also resolved nicely for now the absence of an hazard remover, 'cause charizard really needs it for his (although reduced by his new typing and roost) crippling weakness to Stealth Rock.For charizard,instead of my set how would a bulky set perform? Because I've noticed that has an easier time in setting up...Make me know please guys! :) Best wishes for you all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)