Playoffs Smogon Grand Slam III Playoffs - Finals [Won by Lowgock]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royalty

Confused, truth is what I choose
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Calloflochie vs KratosMana
aim vs Lowgock
gr8astard vs Psychotic
chimpact vs Afro Smash

aim or psych to win all

Psychotic

Banned deucer.
G_Gs gr8, hax that went my way in RU somehow turned against me and made me insta-lose x_x, but I'm happy with how I did making top 8. Anyway, I am quitting Smogon (again), this time probably for good. Here's just a few shoutouts I have before I leave.

Nas - This man will be known as the Moses of UU, delivering this great tier to the promised land. Prob my best friend on Smogon over the past few years, always could test or talk to this nig about some hip hop no matter the hour. Whenever I get to school in Vancouver we WILL go out and find FLCL.

blarajan - Affectionately referred to as the Ghandi of LC, this man was always up for a game of Call of Duty with me, Nas, and Billy. Good luck getting your tier into SPL, it definitely deserves to be there.

Sweep - Another longtime friend, always open to building a team or helping me out in Ubers. Our rain teams ruled the ladder back in BW UU.

FLCL - The dude who tested with me the most, and whose NU team I used vs gr8. Thanks for all the hours of time you spent helping me and putting up with me endlessly tagging you on IRC.

Wepwn - I don't know why the nazis who run RU won't let you run your own mountain, for it would be far superior to any RU mountain in recent memory, perhaps even history. #freewepwnsmountain

The rest of #underused, other than namehtmas's shit taste in music it was fun hanging out in there. aim and Omfuga thanks for the tests.

Now people who helped me out in Grand slam:
Ubers: Sweep for giving me a cool team that I didn't get to use, and TGMD for not running a certain move on a certain mon ;D
NU: FLCL, gave me the team I used
UU: Nas, for suggesting Fletchinder when I asked him what RU mon to build around, that mon puts in some fucking work.
RU: Only tier I didnt get help in, kinda sucked that I got haxed, was about to reveal my boss aboma set :(((
Doubles: Pwnemon and LzrGunPewPew for teaching me dubs, and Biosci for giving me a sick team with mothafucking MAGMAR.

Anyway, I'm done typing, sorry if you are one of the 200 people I missed. It is time for me to quit this site, and I am glad to have left on a high note, making top 8 of Grand Slam. Adios Muchachos

Chimp doesn't seem to be here...

So it'll most likely be happening tomorrow night instead.

Now with this spare time I guess I could get to uploading something, huh..

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I gave Afro Smash a lil bit too much credit. Unfortunately cost me the games.

shoutout wepwn for the UU team. I love Assault Vest Machamp, it really works wonders. Also Specs Rotom and Kyurem on the same team? Never woulda thought of that.

but in actuality it was wefuga that made the team...

Last edited:

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
so we were supposed to play today but i kinda got lazy / didn't feel like playing so i never told him to play or anything, but he didn't do anything either, but we see each other all the time so we should get this done prolly on wednesday n_n

Ok time for story time.

I know everyone is going to shit talk me to the end of the world about this loss but I really don't care. Kratosmana is a fren, a great player and even though he got a bit lucky, he still deserved to be here just as much as I did, so to him I say congratulations buddy and good luck in future rounds.

Like people have said, coming from 'some random ass kid' to making Finals of Grand Slam in my first EVER official Smogon Tournament is an achievement I'm very proud of and something that no one can take away from me. As for people that have helped me along the way, there's so many, too many to name honestly but here is just a few.

New Breed - Nothin' but a true fren. The reason I made Finals was because of him, his teams, all the help he gave me throughout the opens and basically made me a better tournament battler than I ever could have dreamed of. I miss you though buddE :[

Edgar - Carried me through Ubers Open, if it wasn't for my ubers open run, I wouldn't have even made playoffs to begin with and for anyone that says this man isn't the best XY Ubers teambuilder, they are just straight up lying.

McMeghan - For believing in me as a tournament player, even though I am so ridiculously new to all of this, can't thank him enough for helping :]

gr8astard - The guild master,,, Thank you for letting me hang with the IDM boys, it has been the most fun i've had on Pokemon in a long time and fuck ctc he isn't the real guildmaster anyway

Afro Smash - you're a complete (BAN ME PLEASE), but I can't act like you aren't a pretty crazy battler, unfortunate I couldn't take you out but my nigga Kratos will be,,,

Teddeh - I can't link his Smogon account to save myself but thanks for the NU squad even though I couldn't do it justice.

Wepwn - Easily my number 1 fan, can always turn to you when I need some support fren :] Good luck with smash bro, Pokemon is shit anyway,,,

chimpact - Subscribe for great content www.youtube.com/chimpact

But yeah, Anti is a good kid and I fully expect him to win because he has some serious innovation just chillin' in the back, at the very least just stop Afro Smash I can see that niggas ego from here.

See you in SPL frens :] :toast:

Edit: I nearly forgot my little mexboy Omfuga , he gives me shit constantly, tells me im garbage, can't beat me in UU and uses an excessive number of Specs Pokemon on every team. Sounds to me like nothin' but a fren :]]]

Last edited:
Ok time for story time.

I know everyone is going to shit talk me to the end of the world about this loss but I really don't care. Kratosmana is a fren, a great player and even though he got a bit lucky, he still deserved to be here just as much as I did, so to him I say congratulations buddy and good luck in future rounds.

Like people have said, coming from 'some random ass kid' to making Finals of Grand Slam in my first EVER official Smogon Tournament is an achievement I'm very proud of and something that no one can take away from me. As for people that have helped me along the way, there's so many, too many to name honestly but here is just a few.

New Breed - Nothin' but a true fren. The reason I made Finals was because of him, his teams, all the help he gave me throughout the opens and basically made me a better tournament battler than I ever could have dreamed of. I miss you though buddE :[

Edgar - Carried me through Ubers Open, if it wasn't for my ubers open run, I wouldn't have even made playoffs to begin with and for anyone that says this man isn't the best XY Ubers teambuilder, they are just straight up lying.

McMeghan - For believing in me as a tournament player, even though I am so ridiculously new to all of this, can't thank him enough for helping :]

gr8astard - The guild master,,, Thank you for letting me hang with the IDM boys, it has been the most fun i've had on Pokemon in a long time and fuck ctc he isn't the real guildmaster anyway

Afro Smash - you're a complete (BAN ME PLEASE), but I can't act like you aren't a pretty crazy battler, unfortunate I couldn't take you out but my nigga Kratos will be,,,

Teddeh - I can't link his Smogon account to save myself but thanks for the NU squad even though I couldn't do it justice.

Wepwn - Easily my number 1 fan, can always turn to you when I need some support fren :] Good luck with smash bro, Pokemon is shit anyway,,,

chimpact - Subscribe for great content www.youtube.com/chimpact

But yeah, Anti is a good kid and I fully expect him to win because he has some serious innovation just chillin' in the back, at the very least just stop Afro Smash I can see that niggas ego from here.

See you in SPL frens :] :toast:
iTeddeh I got ya

Congratz The Goomy Kratos, always nice to see the underdog pull through, especially vs a knock off New Breed, shame I'll have to blow you away next round tho

RIP Lochie, did good to make first seed, shame we couldn't face off after months of shittalk, guess your mauling will have to wait til next year now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)