Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have an HP Fire Ditto? I wanna use it to breed an HP Fire Bulbasaur, Froakie, and Magnemite. If you have one to trade let me know what you want for it :)

I think i like love ball weavile...anyone have a spitback they can trade? don't have HGSS :(

didn't think to use ultra ball because it's easy to get, but i think it's the best match for this guy now that i look at them together.
thanks guys

Good hatch spots for Sewaddle, Pidove, and Scyther?
Edit: Never mind. Doing Santalune Forest, Pokemon Village, and Victory Road.

Last edited:
I am looking for Sturdy Relicanth and Carbink. Dont need good IVS or nature or anything as Ill just be breeding a new ones!

I have the following perfect 5IV, Battle Ready Water Starters I can Trade for one below.

1. Greninja - Timid/Protean with Scald/Ice Beam/Dark Pulse/Mat Block.

2. Feraligatr - Adamant/Torrent with Aqua Jet/Ice Punch/Crunch/Dragon Dance.

3. Empoleon - Naughty/Defiant with Aqua Jet/Ice Beam/Drill Peck/Flash Cannon

4. Samurott - Jolly/Torrent with Aqua Jet/X-Scissor/Night Slash/Swords Dance.

5. Swampert - Adamant/Torrent with Earthquake/Avalanche/Curse/Waterfall.

I also have a Shiny, 5IV Poliwrath. Impish/Water Absorb in Dive Ball with Waterfall/Belly Drum/Poison Jab and Brick Break if youd rather her.

Last edited:
Question, would a trade thread dedicated to event pokemon do well?
Competitive/semi-competitive events: maybe, but if you're only trading for other competitive/semi events it would probably be difficult to find many people to trade with.
Random Quirky garbage IV events: not on Smogon.

Competitive/semi-competitive events: maybe, but if you're only trading for other competitive/semi events it would probably be difficult to find many people to trade with.
Random Quirky garbage IV events: not on Smogon.
So pokemon like this:
Event Team Rocket Meowth
Jolly
Confirmed IV's: 31 attack, 30 speed?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Question, would a trade thread dedicated to event pokemon do well?
To follow up what Dark Ray said, if you're just interested in trading things like Pumpkaboos and Gengar Codes, /r/Pokemontrades is the place to go. People there value garbage events like gold for some reason.

To follow up what Dark Ray said, if you're just interested in trading things like Pumpkaboos and Gengar Codes, /r/Pokemontrades is the place to go. People there value garbage events like gold for some reason.
I was refering to old events, like the Team Rocket pokemon or 10th Ani pokes.

I want a mega Houndoomite, but I really don't know what these things are "worth", if they are worth anything and what people usually trade them for. Can someone help me?

Maybe someone even has one to trade for me
If no one has one to trade, do you know where I should ask for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)