Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the worst place to hatch an egg? As in aesthetically ugly.
As in the place itself is ugly? Like...hatching place for an ugly pokemon? Either way I'd say chamber of emptiness

If you mean like doesn't add any little special touch to it i agree with Togie and would say rt 7 (lumiose sometimes fits...litwick and stuff)

Does someone have a Snorlax/Munchlax with selfdestruct? I don't care for nature or IVs, I can breed that myself if necessary, but I would be very thankful for the poke itself.

Does someone have a Snorlax/Munchlax with selfdestruct? I don't care for nature or IVs, I can breed that myself if necessary, but I would be very thankful for the poke itself.
I can give you a female (I released all males) spitback in a heavy ball (make sure to breed down the ball) for free. Pm/vm me to arrange if you're interested.

Going on a hoenn run so I will breed every pokemon from hoenn and as many different types as I feel. Any particular requests let me know I will also need to get ride of a crud ton of spitbacks so any requests are fine but I will do hoenn in order so your request may take a while depending on the pokemon you choose. Also looking for female HA spitbacks of treeko and Mudkip pm me plz and I can trade with you later.

wow its been a while since I have been here (been busy resetting stuff lol)

Anyway got this diancie in a reset
Diancie (-) - Careful - Clear Body - 30.31.31.31.30.31 is this a keep or toss going for flawless

Diancie (-) - Careful - Clear Body - 30.31.31.31.30.31 is this a keep or toss going for flawless
I have a Careful 31/31/31/x/31/29, so yours is a little bit worse imo (who cares about speed at 50 base)

Depends if you want it to trade or just for yourself

If careful is one of your keep options the ivs agree with you. If not, just keep goin what's another lifetime week or 6

I have a Careful 31/31/31/x/31/29, so yours is a little bit worse imo (who cares about speed at 50 base)

Depends if you want it to trade or just for yourself
If careful is one of your keep options the ivs agree with you. If not, just keep goin what's another lifetime week or 6
Careful is one of my options going for basically anything but neutral nature but since there is one better which it seems I will toss this one thx for input guys

Careful is one of my options going for basically anything but neutral nature but since there is one better which it seems I will toss this one thx for input guys
Not to bag on JebusChrist but at level 50 yours is actually better...the hp and sp Def are the same and the speed is +1

Edit: with EVs I guess he wins, but at LVL 100 your hp is odd so..less stealth rock damage? Lol match:jebus
Forgive me jebus for i have sinned

Edit 2:yours is also hp steel...so. theres that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)