Challenge Cup 1v1 Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Best of 9 Challenge Cup 1v1

How to Win this Tournament:

1. Find your opponent/schedule a time with him/her.
2. Get on Showdown and find your opponent there.
3. Challenge on Showdown for Challenge Cup 1v1.
4. Accept the challenge or wait for opponent to accept your challenge.
5. Pick your Pokemon you want to fight from Team Preview.
6. FIGHT
7. Repeat steps 3-6 until one of you has won 5 battles.
8. Post the results in thread.
9. Repeat Steps 1-8 until you are the only player left.

TraceOfLife vs Starmaster -act
Steven Snype vs xray
TheEnder
vs The Unlucky one
QuoteCS vs Reymedy
Mizuhime
vs Scene - coinflip. unsure of what the result was nor did anyone post like "hey you missed our time"
KMizfit_PE vs Alf' - act
breh
vs Luckstard.
HNA vs giara
trash vs LightningLuxray
Korby vs TewMew
fresh to death
vs Tesung
Jaiho vs praj.pran

Deadline: Nov 19 2014 11:59 PM EST (time of post roughly 1:45 AM EST)

Last edited:
Won 5-2 against giara. Ce n'est pas grave giara, je vais gagner le tournois. Ce n'était que l’échauffement.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
lol why was my match flipped
there is no reason why either of you deserved the advantage going into it. most of the msgs on either end asking to play within 12 hours of originally posting. neither of you posted when you were/weren't available until after your availability period expired while you just bitch without ever making clear what your timezone actually is and what times you were available.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
my opponent asked to play on sat and i was on smogtours all sat and didnt get anything from him so activity i guess

VM'ed my opp last Wednesday, asking when he wanted to play. He replied some hours later, asking to play immediatly but it was 2am for me and I was off. I gave him my gmt, waiting for his, and still waiting. No reply since then and he hasn't shown himself since Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)