Knock Off
Foul Play

Taunt
Will-O-Wisp
Pursuit
Sucker Punch
Snarl

Overview
Pre-ORAS: Sableye was already pretty decent in OU, with Prankster Will-O-Wisp, Taunt, and Recover being an incredibly valuable combination to stop sweepers (primarily physical ones) from setting up or to stop hazard setters and removers such as Ferrothorn and Skarmory from doing their jobs, often while removing items with Knock Off and accruing burn damage from Will-O-Wisp in the process. However, it's not all sunshine and rainbows for our bejewled gremlin. Sableye only has a BST of 380 so even with reliable recovery and Prankster WoW, very powerful physical attacks can still muscle through it and there are even pokemon who are immune to WoW who can simply set up on Sableye (such as Mega Charizard X, Talonflame, and Victini assuming Sableye isn't running Foul Play). In addition, fairy types in general will have a field day with it, especially users of Moonblast and Hyper Voice, which hit Sableye on its less-bulky specially defensive side. Indeed, strong special attackers like Greninja and Landorus-I could just power through Sableye's Prankster Recover and 2-3HKO it regardless. As a result, Sableye's usage and viability in XY OU was certainly starting to decline.

Mega-Evolution Stat Changes: But with ORAS, Gamefreak gifted Sableye with one of the most interesting Mega Evolutions in the game, one that gives Sableye multiple playstyles depending on when (if at all) you choose to Mega Evolve. First, let's look at what Mega Sableye's stats now are. Noe the increases in defenses to 125 physical defense and 115 special defense: big boosts, helping offset the tiny HP pool Sableye has. Sableye's attacking stats received a boost as well, becoming 85 in both categories. While nothing amazing, note that Sableye does have access to Calm Mind to boost its special attack, and access to STAB Foul Play/Knock Off is always great. Sableye's already-low speed has plummeted even further to base 20, making it one of the slowest pokemon out there: tying Mega Camerupt's base speed and being even slower than Mega Slowbro's base 30 speed.

Mega-Evolution Ability Change and Implications: But the biggest change to (Mega) Sableye, and how it will be played, probably comes in the form of its new ability: Magic Bounce. Magic Bounce reflects moves that set up hazards (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Leech Seed kinda) and status moves (Thunder Wave, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Swagger, Encore, Taunt) back at the owner. In essence, Sableye trades its priority in the form of Prankster for near-immunity to being status'd (Scald, Lava Plume, Poison Jab, etc. can still proc their secondary effects, but that's it; theoretically, Mold Breaker Ampharos and Excadrill can also Toxic you, but that's a very, very unlikely situation). Mega Sableye's loss of speed is important to note then, as you will functionally always be going second: thus, you can't rely on Prankster Will-O-Wisp or Recover to stop a sweep or heal up, because you will be hit first. As a result, when you choose to Mega Evolve Sableye is incredibly important. You have to determine when you want to lose access to priority Will-O-Wisp, Taunt, and Recover, all of which are moves that Sableye loves to have priority on, in exchange for bouncing back status and hazards, which is very useful for hazard control as well as when Mega Sableye wants to set up Calm Minds.

Playstyle: Mega Sableye can be used as a regular Sableye that lacks Leftovers but takes significantly less damage from Knock Off (due to how Mega Stones work) and is immune to Trick, two very useful traits (especially for Stall teams and teams that are Bisharp weak). In games where the other team is offensive, not Mega Evolving and keeping access to priority Will-O-Wisp, Taunt, and Recover is often the best option. With very powerful physical attackers and sweepers like Mega Swampert, Mega Metagross, Mega Lopunny, Mega Beedril, Mega Gallade, and Mega Salamence running rampant through the ORAS Meta, priority WoW is a godsend. But against more passive and stall-oriented teams that focus on status (especially Toxic) and hazards, Mega Sableye's Magic Bounce and massive bulk are very, very valuable tools, even if you forgo a Calm Mind set to set up on passive opponents like Ferrothorn.

TL;DR: Mega Sableye can be a setup sweeper/win condition, hazard control mechanism, and anti-physical-(setup) sweeper all at the same time depending on if and when you choose to Mega Evolve it in battle. Choose wisely!

Potential Sets

Setup Sweeper
Sableye @ Sableite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball

Generally speaking, save this for late game when the opponent has no fairies and none of the counters listed below up. Shadow Ball is probably better overall, but the inability to hit normal types can be annoying. Remember that you can't be status'd directly but you can still be burned via Scald, paralyzed via Thunderbolt, etc. Max physical bulk because you're boosting your special defense via Calm Mind and while un-MegaEvolved, this set is still really good at checking physical sweepers due to priority WoW and the physical bulk investment.

COUNTERS: CM Unaware Clefable (even uninvested, Moonblast is a 2HKO), RestTalk Suicune (i.e. Crocune), SD/BU Talonflame (SpD spreads, WoW not necessary but helps), RestTalk DD + Waterfall Mega Gyarados, DD/SD SpD Mega Charizard X, SD SpD Gliscor, Mega Altaria (remember, Pixilate), SpD Tentacruel (Acid Spray needed), Specs Keldeo (assuming decent Hydro Pump accuracy), Sylveon (Hyper Voice even uninvested due to Pixilate is a 2HKO).

Hazard Control
Sableye @ Sableite
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Knock Off
- Taunt/Foul Play

With this set, Mega Sableye is plenty capable of taking care of Mew, regular Sableye, Gliscor, Talonflame, and even Taunt + WoW Gengar (although this is tougher).

Last edited:
Took out a note in there that didn't really fit, but it's pretty important so I'm reposting it here.

(Mega) Sableye also gains an extremely valuable niche in being one of the only true counters to Mega Gallade, who is in many ways an improved Mega Medicham, either resisting or being immune to the most commonly used moves on Gallade and retaliating with Will-O-Wisp to cripple the caped crusader, or Foul Play/Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse for more direct damage.

Approved by alexwolf

Typing: Dark/Ghost -----> Dark/Ghost
Ability: Keen Eye/Stall/Prankster -----> Magic Bounce

Stats: 50 / 75 / 75 / 65 / 65 / 50
Mega Evolved Stats:
50 / 85 / 125 / 85 / 115 / 20

Useful Moves (Stab in BOLD)
Recover
Calm Mind
Dark Pulse
Shadow Ball

Knock Off
Foul Play

Taunt
Will-O-Wisp
Pursuit
Sucker Punch
Snarl

Overview
Pre-ORAS: Sableye was already pretty decent in OU, with Prankster Will-O-Wisp, Taunt, and Recover being an incredibly valuable combination to stop sweepers (primarily physical ones) from setting up or to stop hazard setters and removers such as Ferrothorn and Skarmory from doing their jobs, often while removing items with Knock Off and accruing burn damage from Will-O-Wisp in the process. However, it's not all sunshine and rainbows for our bejewled gremlin. Sableye only has a BST of 380 so even with reliable recovery and Prankster WoW, very powerful physical attacks can still muscle through it and there are even pokemon who are immune to WoW who can simply set up on Sableye (such as Mega Charizard X, Talonflame, and Victini assuming Sableye isn't running Foul Play). In addition, fairy types in general will have a field day with it, especially users of Moonblast and Hyper Voice, which hit Sableye on its less-bulky specially defensive side. Indeed, strong special attackers like Greninja and Landorus-I could just power through Sableye's Prankster Recover and 2-3HKO it regardless. As a result, Sableye's usage and viability in XY OU was certainly starting to decline.

Mega-Evolution Stat Changes: But with ORAS, Gamefreak gifted Sableye with one of the most interesting Mega Evolutions in the game, one that gives Sableye multiple playstyles depending on when (if at all) you choose to Mega Evolve. First, let's look at what Mega Sableye's stats now are. Noe the increases in defenses to 125 physical defense and 115 special defense: big boosts, helping offset the tiny HP pool Sableye has. Sableye's attacking stats received a boost as well, becoming 85 in both categories. While nothing amazing, note that Sableye does have access to Calm Mind to boost its special attack, and access to STAB Foul Play/Knock Off is always great. Sableye's already-low speed has plummeted even further to base 20, making it one of the slowest pokemon out there: tying Mega Camerupt's base speed and being even slower than Mega Slowbro's base 30 speed.

Mega-Evolution Ability Change and Implications: But the biggest change to (Mega) Sableye, and how it will be played, probably comes in the form of its new ability: Magic Bounce. Magic Bounce reflects moves that set up hazards (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Leech Seed kinda) and status moves (Thunder Wave, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Swagger, Encore, Taunt) back at the owner. In essence, Sableye trades its priority in the form of Prankster for near-immunity to being status'd (Scald, Lava Plume, Poison Jab, etc. can still proc their secondary effects, but that's it; theoretically, Mold Breaker Ampharos and Excadrill can also Toxic you, but that's a very, very unlikely situation). Mega Sableye's loss of speed is important to note then, as you will functionally always be going second: thus, you can't rely on Prankster Will-O-Wisp or Recover to stop a sweep or heal up, because you will be hit first. As a result, when you choose to Mega Evolve Sableye is incredibly important. You have to determine when you want to lose access to priority Will-O-Wisp, Taunt, and Recover, all of which are moves that Sableye loves to have priority on, in exchange for bouncing back status and hazards, which is very useful for hazard control as well as when Mega Sableye wants to set up Calm Minds.

Playstyle: Mega Sableye can be used as a regular Sableye that lacks Leftovers but takes significantly less damage from Knock Off (due to how Mega Stones work) and is immune to Trick, two very useful traits (especially for Stall teams and teams that are Bisharp weak). In games where the other team is offensive, not Mega Evolving and keeping access to priority Will-O-Wisp, Taunt, and Recover is often the best option. With very powerful physical attackers and sweepers like Mega Swampert, Mega Metagross, Mega Lopunny, Mega Beedril, Mega Gallade, and Mega Salamence running rampant through the ORAS Meta, priority WoW is a godsend. But against more passive and stall-oriented teams that focus on status (especially Toxic) and hazards, Mega Sableye's Magic Bounce and massive bulk are very, very valuable tools, even if you forgo a Calm Mind set to set up on passive opponents like Ferrothorn.

TL;DR: Mega Sableye can be a setup sweeper/win condition, hazard control mechanism, and anti-physical-(setup) sweeper all at the same time depending on if and when you choose to Mega Evolve it in battle. Choose wisely!

Potential Sets

Setup Sweeper
Sableye @ Sableite
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball

Hazard Control
Sableye @ Sableite
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Knock Off
- Taunt/Foul Play
Just to say I have gone 1v1 against the calm mind set and it is beat by croecune but anyways I am gonna try m-sableye

Just to say I have gone 1v1 against the calm mind set and it is beat by croecune but anyways I am gonna try m-sableye
Honestly not a fan of the CM set. Too many counters (added these to OP).

COUNTERS: CM Unaware Clefable (even uninvested, Moonblast is a 2HKO), RestTalk Suicune (i.e. Crocune), SD/BU Talonflame (SpD spreads, WoW not necessary but helps), RestTalk DD + Waterfall Mega Gyarados, DD/SD SpD Mega Charizard X, SD SpD Gliscor, Mega Altaria (remember, Pixilate), SpD Tentacruel (Acid Spray needed), Specs Keldeo (assuming decent Hydro Pump accuracy), Sylveon (Hyper Voice even uninvested due to Pixilate is a 2HKO).

I've been having fun with this Substitute set:

Sableye @ Sableite
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Substitute
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Dark Pulse

Whilst ordinarily Slowbro or Suicune would be superior at a CM set, the key advantage of Sableye is it can't be phazed, taunted or statused (as in you can easily avoid the statuses off moves like Scald - or just take them anyway seeing as you have recovery). This can create situations more easily when you're guaranteed a win (barring a crit) instead of worrying about phazers or taunters with the former two who shut you down entirely. Also, Substitute can be used for free turns, as it's always assumed you'll have WoW. Here's it in action: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/orasou-179273313

I'm not saying it's a perfect set, but it can either make holes or be a win condition when used correctly.

EDIT: Here's another example, likely leading to Sableye sweeping the unprepared team if not for the rage quit: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/orasou-179302979

EDIT2: And again: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/orasou-179634766

It's also worth noting Prankster priority lasts on the first turn.

Last edited:
Sableye@Sableite
Prankster
Bold 252 HP / 252 Df / 4 SpD
- WoW
- Recover
- Snarl/Knock Off/Taunt
- Shadow Ball

I think this set is a good combination of stall that is less passive. I'm debating adding more special attack though. The point is WoW and Recover help you stall out physical attackers (barring Fire types), but a combination of Snarl and Shadow Ball also let you attack with your STABs and be a little more proactive. Shadow Ball's ability to lower SpD really helps in the long run against certain foes, and Snarl is just great for being offensive and defensive at the same time. Otherwise Knock Off is good for certain stall wars by removing Eviolites and Leftovers and doesn't mind the lack of SpA investment, but is certainly a worse choice for Megamon. Finally Taunt will be the clincher against other bulky boosters, assuring you an edge over Slowbro and Suicune.

If someone can think of a good benchmark for SpA investment that might be worthile.

Sableye@Sableite
Prankster
Bold 252 HP / 252 Df / 4 SpD
- WoW
- Recover
- Snarl/Knock Off/Taunt
- Shadow Ball

I think this set is a good combination of stall that is less passive. I'm debating adding more special attack though. The point is WoW and Recover help you stall out physical attackers (barring Fire types), but a combination of Snarl and Shadow Ball also let you attack with your STABs and be a little more proactive. Shadow Ball's ability to lower SpD really helps in the long run against certain foes, and Snarl is just great for being offensive and defensive at the same time. Otherwise Knock Off is good for certain stall wars by removing Eviolites and Leftovers and doesn't mind the lack of SpA investment, but is certainly a worse choice for Megamon. Finally Taunt will be the clincher against other bulky boosters, assuring you an edge over Slowbro and Suicune.

If someone can think of a good benchmark for SpA investment that might be worthile.
I like the idea of Snarl because it can shit on a lot of M-Sableye's common switch-ins. It actually turns Clefable's Moonblast into a 3HKO, which is cool because I've seen teams with Clefable predicting my switch and setting SR on my M-Sab team. Unfortunately, you still can't beat Clef 1v1, even if you change your EV spread. As for important SpA benchmarks, I can only really see Mega Slowbro and Gothitelle being potentially 2HKO-able (with Shadow Ball). I think 116 SpA will 2HKO Specs Gothitelle, and 168 SpA will 2HKO MegaBro. Other mons either threaten M-Sableye too much or can simply be stalled out. That said, I think I would still prefer investing in bulk and forgoing SpA investment entirely (unless I'm missing something critical).

So I've been trying to get back into the 6th gen metagame again, and I was wondering if Calm would be a viable alternative on Mega Sableye?

Its Physical Defense is already pretty high, and on top of WoW neutering a lot of (but not all) physical attackers, I thought that maybe the added SpD would be useful for sets that forego Calm Mind? (I also reaaaalllly want my OT Shiny Sableye ingame to work. lol)

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
I've been having fun with this Substitute set:

Sableye @ Sableite
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Substitute
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Dark Pulse

Whilst ordinarily Slowbro or Suicune would be superior at a CM set, the key advantage of Sableye is it can't be phazed, taunted or statused (as in you can easily avoid the statuses off moves like Scald - or just take them anyway seeing as you have recovery). This can create situations more easily when you're guaranteed a win (barring a crit) instead of worrying about phazers or taunters with the former two who shut you down entirely. Also, Substitute can be used for free turns, as it's always assumed you'll have WoW. Here's it in action: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/orasou-179273313

I'm not saying it's a perfect set, but it can either make holes or be a win condition when used correctly.

EDIT: Here's another example, likely leading to Sableye sweeping the unprepared team if not for the rage quit: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/orasou-179302979

EDIT2: And again: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/orasou-179634766

It's also worth noting Prankster priority lasts on the first turn.
Sub on m-sableye is to say the least pointless unless you're aiming to protect yourself from slower moldbreaker toxic or something which i am afraid do not exist. CM is imo sableye's best set because it acts as a wincon and stallbreaker in stall teams, and it does the job very efficiently

SketchUp

Don't let your memes be dreams
Calm Mind is indeed an awesome set and a good wincon on stall teams. What are good teammates for M-Sableye on both balanced/semistall and stall teams?
A pokemon that can stop Clefable and SpD Talonflame, like Heatran seems like a good option. However, Charizard-X with Earthquake, CroCune and Specs Keldeo still seems like problems to the core

So I've been trying to get back into the 6th gen metagame again, and I was wondering if Calm would be a viable alternative on Mega Sableye?

Its Physical Defense is already pretty high, and on top of WoW neutering a lot of (but not all) physical attackers, I thought that maybe the added SpD would be useful for sets that forego Calm Mind? (I also reaaaalllly want my OT Shiny Sableye ingame to work. lol)
The number one team on the ORAS ladder at the moment features a Calm-natured M-Sableye, so you may be in luck. I feel that physically defensive sets generally require less support and perform the Magic Bouncer role more effectively, seeing as most hazard setters are physical attackers, but Calm is certainly more than viable with good support choices. Sableye can tank hits from Greninja and defensive Heatran much more comfortably with SpD investment, as long as you use Knock Off on 'ninja. Be careful against Specs Magnezone and Life Orb Latios (although a Knock Off on the switch-in against either can prevent a 2HKO).

Here's a replay of Calm Sableye in action:
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/orasou-182889552

The number one team on the ORAS ladder at the moment features a Calm-natured M-Sableye, so you may be in luck. I feel that physically defensive sets generally require less support and perform the Magic Bouncer role more effectively, seeing as most hazard setters are physical attackers, but Calm is certainly more than viable with good support choices. Sableye can tank hits from Greninja and defensive Heatran much more comfortably with SpD investment, as long as you use Knock Off on 'ninja. Be careful against Specs Magnezone and Life Orb Latios (although a Knock Off on the switch-in against either can prevent a 2HKO).

With SpDef-oriented M-Sableye (also, what important 2HKO's/3HKO's do you avoid, assuming max SpDef Bulk+Calm nature? Is it just at +1 you start avoiding important stuff?), good partners would be stuff that can soak up strong physical attacks, since you aren't necessarily able to burn physical threats before they hit you (since you lose Prankster). Something to handle Mamoswine/Exca/Lando-T, etc. is pretty vital. Rotom-W might be a solid choice, although Mold Breaker Exca craps all over you.

With SpDef-oriented M-Sableye (also, what important 2HKO's/3HKO's do you avoid, assuming max SpDef Bulk+Calm nature? Is it just at +1 you start avoiding important stuff?), good partners would be stuff that can soak up strong physical attacks, since you aren't necessarily able to burn physical threats before they hit you (since you lose Prankster). Something to handle Mamoswine/Exca/Lando-T, etc. is pretty vital. Rotom-W might be a solid choice, although Mold Breaker Exca craps all over you.
Well, you can avoid 2HKO and proceed to Recover after landing a WoW on Mamoswine, Excadrill, or Lando-T, assuming no crits and no WoW miss. You can also avoid getting 2HKOed by Greninja, Heatran (though scarf sets have 0.4% chance of 2HKO with Fire Blast, as if that'll ever happen), non-specs Keldeo, Thundurus, LO Gengar, offensive Starmie (not quite though, 0.2%), non-Specs/LO Espeon. You avoid the 3HKO from Rotom-W, Zapdos, Politoed, non-LO Tornadus-T, etc. I'd say some of that is important.

Awesome, I figured it could maybe go toe to toe with things like Heatran and Greninja, but I didn't know it was featured on the #1 team! :O

I can't wait to try it out, and I'll try to find some good partners along the way.

Quick dumb question: Does this monster get a phazing move? I'm going to attempt reviving my OU hazard team, and a magic bounce user is great on hazard stall. I would love it if it did.

silver97

Quick dumb question: Does this monster get a phazing move? I'm going to attempt reviving my OU hazard team, and a magic bounce user is great on hazard stall. I would love it if it did.
No it doesn't, the only magic bouncer with a phazing move is xatu i think lol
EDIT: ok no that shit doesn't even learn whirlwind

No it doesn't, the only magic bouncer with a phazing move is xatu i think lol
EDIT: ok no that shit doesn't even learn whirlwind
Shame, I'll still use it, as like 3 of my team are taunt bait and it's the only thing with decent bulk that has magic bounce (lol Espy and Xatu defensive), but it's still annoying.

silver97

Shame, I'll still use it, as like 3 of my team are taunt bait and it's the only thing with decent bulk that has magic bounce (lol Espy and Xatu defensive), but it's still annoying.
Actually there are also diancie and absol (LOL).
Diancie has slightly weaker defenses but it is overall less useful with worse typing, no reliable recovery and few good utility moves; it is good offensively but yeah, that doesn't fit a stall team

I would run Shadow Ball over Dark Pulse. The only normal type in OU, Chansey, can't do anything to Sableye and DP's Flinch effect is useless on something with 20 base speed. Shadow Ball has a more useful effect (especially in CM wars) and has overall better coverage, being neutral against fairies rather than resisted.

silver97

I would run Shadow Ball over Dark Pulse. The only normal type in OU, Chansey, can't do anything to Sableye and DP's Flinch effect is useless on something with 20 base speed. Shadow Ball has a more useful effect (especially in CM wars) and has overall better coverage, being neutral against fairies rather than resisted.
That usually depends on what fits the team better, but yeah i think shadow ball is better too also because of the chamce of lowering Sdef

napty

Banned deucer.
The fact is that Sableye can be easily PP-stalled by Chansey if running Shadow Ball. While Dark Pulse + the burn force it to constantly heal itself, as +6 Dark Pulse + Burn does around 40%.

silver97

The fact is that Sableye can be easily PP-stalled by Chansey if running Shadow Ball. While Dark Pulse + the burn force it to constantly heal itself, as +6 Dark Pulse + Burn does around 40%.
Yes the niche of dark pulse over shadow ball is that stall teams have a lot of issues at stopping it (and sableye is often used on stall as an answer to opposing stall) and if it carries shadow ball chansey can stop it and force it out. Imo shadow ball is still a better option because it has an easier time with fairies and if you face a chansey you can at least pp stall its heal bell, but as i said before its up to teams needings and preferences

Speaking of Taunt-Bait, Mega-Sableye has the benefit of the opponent rarely going for taunt. Since there is always the risk that Sableye could mega-evolve to reflect a taunt, most opponents will simply refrain from ever taunting unless they are sure that Sableye still needs prankster to stop a physical sweeper.

I'd wager a bet that Sableye is most dangerous after the opponent's physical sweepers are burned (or otherwise incapacitated). Because of this, it is difficult to know when Sableye will mega-Evolve. Since its playstyle changes so much when it mega-Evolves, the player controlling Sableye has a leg up on their opponent.

Often I've seen people avoid bringing out certain pokemon because they simply don't know if I've reached the point where I want to mega-Evolve Sableye.

Yes the niche of dark pulse over shadow ball is that stall teams have a lot of issues at stopping it (and sableye is often used on stall as an answer to opposing stall) and if it carries shadow ball chansey can stop it and force it out. Imo shadow ball is still a better option because it has an easier time with fairies and if you face a chansey you can at least pp stall its heal bell, but as i said before its up to teams needings and preferences
I think Chansey ends up losing one on one.

CM / WoW / Recover / Shadow Ball Sableye has 96 PP

Seismic Toss / Toxic / Heal Bell / Softboild Chansey has 72. If it has Wish + Protect it has 80 instead.

Sableye ups the pressure by making Chansey fuck itself if it ever has to Toxic. Not to mention if your opponent's best answer to M Sableye is trying to PP stall it with Chansey you probably win anyway.

Edit: Then again while Dark Pulse is resisted by Fairies it's not like Sableye is doing much more with Shadow Ball nor is it outspeeding anything with its spectacular 20 base speed.

Reactions: zbr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)