Almost Any Ability ORAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people using Adaptability Bisharp, when Tough Claws gives the same boost to its STAB moves (if running purely physical without Fling) while also boosting non-STAB contact moves?

Adaptability is slightly stronger for STAB attacks and most Bisharp only run STAB (Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Iron Head, Pursuit)

252+ Atk Life Orb Adaptability Bisharp Sucker Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Abomasnow: 309-364 (80.4 - 94.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Tough Claws Bisharp Sucker Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Abomasnow: 305-360 (79.4 - 93.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Life Orb Adaptability Bisharp Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Abomasnow: 619-728 (161.1 - 189.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Tough Claws Bisharp Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Abomasnow: 611-720 (159.1 - 187.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

The power difference is so minuscule that they're basically interchangeable though. Tough Claws is definitely better if you're running something like Low Kick or Psycho Cut.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
most people don't run a fancy moveset on it. Its so hard to beat in itself that running other moves sometimes make it not nearly as effective.

I did play all the time before Protean was banned....and ironically it seemed to be a bit more stable than it is for me now. Mainly because Protean could easily beat sweepers like Bisharp into submission. Now however, Bisharp is almost uncouterable for stall. While it is easy to stop with offense, offense is actually declining in popularity as new toys like the three new weathers are starting to shape a defensive metagame. But hey, at least Crocune could be stopped with my stall teams pretty easily. Bisharp, shoot, that is a whole different ballgame. Stall really doesn't have anything to stop Bisharp with at all, while Bisharp is easy to use against stall; it is effectively just point and click. Once you take out crucial pokemon that stop Bisharp, which is pretty easy, you might as well just give up. At least Crocune can be stopped fairly easily, with Unaware abuse and such. Bisharp is not that same style. You HAVE to run a pokemon completely dedicated to stopping it, and you still aren't guaranteed to win. But as I said, this is mainly for stall. Also while Will-o-wisp id good at taking down Bisharp, it is not reliable. They can easily have Heal Bell or Aromatherapy for all you know. The simple fact is that Bisharp puts so many teambuilding restrictions on stall. Not to mention there are already threats that stall has to be able to stop other than Bisharp. If that doesn't prove that it is centralizing, I don't know what can.
If you play stall you should have noticed that a stall team can't really deal with protean spam. So I'm suprised you sayed that.
And yeah, since the ban of keldeo bisharp has gotten a lot harder to deal with. Cobalion was an option and I tried a regen set but it's just a terribad pokemon. Intimidate hippodown is okay at dealing with bisharp and deals with most phisical attacks in general (again, keldeo ban makes it struggle against entei) Restalk mega gyarados would be efficient, I have yet to test it. Chesnaugh is a great phisical wall and deals with bisharp easily (beware of psycho cut tho) Mega aggron resist iron head and doesn't have an item to get knocked off. Doublade can switch on iron head, tank a knock off and ohko back. Intimidate zapdos (one of the best stallpokemon in the meta) can deal with bisharp... There are ways, really. Just look for them. All the pokemon i mentioned are really viable in the meta. A mega ampharos could be interesting too, so many options...

If you play stall you should have noticed that a stall team can't really deal with protean spam. So I'm suprised you sayed that.
And yeah, since the ban of keldeo bisharp has gotten a lot harder to deal with. Cobalion was an option and I tried a regen set but it's just a terribad pokemon. Intimidate hippodown is okay at dealing with bisharp and deals with most phisical attacks in general (again, keldeo ban makes it struggle against entei) Restalk mega gyarados would be efficient, I have yet to test it. Chesnaugh is a great phisical wall and deals with bisharp easily (beware of psycho cut tho) Mega aggron resist iron head and doesn't have an item to get knocked off. Doublade can switch on iron head, tank a knock off and ohko back. Intimidate zapdos (one of the best stallpokemon in the meta) can deal with bisharp... There are ways, really. Just look for them. All the pokemon i mentioned are really viable in the meta. A mega ampharos could be interesting too, so many options...
Yeah, so true. It is just that, oh i don't know, it is tricky stopping Bisharp with stall. And to be honest, I have played a bit too much BH, so yeah, I haven't played enough AAA, meaning that i have yet to test potential counters. So yeah, I started a conversation that ends up biting me in the butt.
About Protean spam, stall was actually better than offense at checking it. So that is why I said that.

I actually tend to use pokemon such as magnet pull infernape and magnet pull charizard x on, in order to trap bisharp so it cant pursuit stuff.

I actually tend to use pokemon such as magnet pull infernape and magnet pull charizard x on, in order to trap bisharp so it cant pursuit stuff.
Ya magnet pull infernape is quite good, just that we were discussing stall and stuff, I wanted to show that bisharp can be walled.
Also I think aesf haad a magnet pull megatoise, that was interesting too

OLD GREGG (im back baby)

old gregg for life
Bisharp is great having two immunities and five(I think) resists. With 65/100/70 defenses it is a bit frail, especially since no one ever invests into Bisharp's defenses.
The fire and ground weakness hurts Sharp pretty bad being two very common offensive types. Fighting types have lowered in popularity but Conk still destroys 99% of all Bisharps. If you think Bisharp should go solely based on the fact that it screws stall then that is unfair. No play style should be favored or thought of as superior in an evolving meta. There are lots of other anti stall pokes but nobody is claiming that Mew should go.

Grim

The Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Bisharp is great having two immunities and five(I think) resists. With 65/100/70 defenses it is a bit frail, especially since no one ever invests into Bisharp's defenses.
The fire and ground weakness hurts Sharp pretty bad being two very common offensive types. Fighting types have lowered in popularity but Conk still destroys 99% of all Bisharps. If you think Bisharp should go solely based on the fact that it screws stall then that is unfair. No play style should be favored or thought of as superior in an evolving meta. There are lots of other anti stall pokes but nobody is claiming that Mew should go.
To be fair Bisharp is far more threatening to stall than Mew, but I agree. There will always be things that wreck stall in all tiers (Landorus in OU, Nidoking/Diggers in UU, etc). Stall will just have to adapt to it (Get it? Adaptability? :S) by using stuff like Cobalion, Mega Gyara, or just unaware Hippo. Bisharp is not unstoppable, you just have to prepare for it.

To be fair Bisharp is far more threatening to stall than Mew, but I agree. There will always be things that wreck stall in all tiers (Landorus in OU, Nidoking/Diggers in UU, etc). Stall will just have to adapt to it (Get it? Adaptability? :S) by using stuff like Cobalion, Mega Gyara, or just unaware Hippo. Bisharp is not unstoppable, you just have to prepare for it.
Unaware suicune, skarmory or others are some other good unaware users that stop bisharp.

Grim

The Ghost
Unaware suicune, skarmory or others are some other good unaware users that stop bisharp.
Yeah, physically bulky Unaware walls not weak to Dark and Steel are good answers in general. The reason why I only mentioned Hippowdown is because it is the most bulky one (I think?), and it can't be trapped by Magnet Pull.

Edit: It also hits Bisharp hard with STAB Earthquake.

Last edited:

OLD GREGG (im back baby)

old gregg for life
It is unfortunate for stalls sake that most things which resist Sharp's dual STAB combo are also frail.
I don't expect anyone to run Houndoom, Greninja, or Sharpedo just to attempt to counter Sharp but with some defensive and hit point investment it may be feasible?

It is unfortunate for stalls sake that most things which resist Sharp's dual STAB combo are also frail.
I don't expect anyone to run Houndoom, Greninja, or Sharpedo just to attempt to counter Sharp but with some defensive and hit point investment it may be feasible?
stallbreaker infernape baby

Thoses are some quite extreme examples. A lot of fighting types pokemon could be really good for stall, just that most fighting types lack recovery, but in AAA we have regen and ph for that.
Poliwrath resists both stabs from bisharp, has good stats (similar defenses to keldeo) and has circle throw, emboar also resists both of bisharp's stabs and has okay stats but quite good mixed attacking stats to annoy opposing stall teams (it also learns scald, sucker punch, roar and taunt), cobalion also resists both of bisharp's stabs, good phisical bulk, fast taunt and volt switch. Throh has impressive stats and circle throw. Scrafty has good defenses, drain punch + low hp stat and priority. Pangoro has parting shot and a good hp stat but will have to wait oras for some good moves. Conkeldurr has good defense drain punch and mach punch. The already mentioned chesnaugh has very good defense and has leech seed + synthesis so you could even have unaware or intimidate.

I also feel like people are overlooking the defensive capabilities of bisharp. Bisharp counters most offensive bisharp and low kick easily ohkoes, and it also deals with lati@s pretty nicely, I had flash fire assault vest bisharp for a while and it was inpressively good.

Mew isn't really good at breaking stall in AAA because most stallers have mb, ph or prankster.

Aside all that, will any of the new megas be good in AAA ? Maybe salamence will not be banned in AAA (as i guess it will be in OU) so that seems cool. Or a drizzle swampert and mega for the swift swim...
Or any goood user of delta strem ?

Thoses are some quite extreme examples. A lot of fighting types pokemon could be really good for stall, just that most fighting types lack recovery, but in AAA we have regen and ph for that.
Poliwrath resists both stabs from bisharp, has good stats (similar defenses to keldeo) and has circle throw, emboar also resists both of bisharp's stabs and has okay stats but quite good mixed attacking stats to annoy opposing stall teams (it also learns scald, sucker punch, roar and taunt), cobalion also resists both of bisharp's stabs, good phisical bulk, fast taunt and volt switch. Throh has impressive stats and circle throw. Scrafty has good defenses, drain punch + low hp stat and priority. Pangoro has parting shot and a good hp stat but will have to wait oras for some good moves. Conkeldurr has good defense drain punch and mach punch. The already mentioned chesnaugh has very good defense and has leech seed + synthesis so you could even have unaware or intimidate.

I also feel like people are overlooking the defensive capabilities of bisharp. Bisharp counters most offensive bisharp and low kick easily ohkoes, and it also deals with lati@s pretty nicely, I had flash fire assault vest bisharp for a while and it was inpressively good.

Mew isn't really good at breaking stall in AAA because most stallers have mb, ph or prankster.

Aside all that, will any of the new megas be good in AAA ? Maybe salamence will not be banned in AAA (as i guess it will be in OU) so that seems cool. Or a drizzle swampert and mega for the swift swim...
salamence will be banned in aaa. it better be...
the only i can see benefiting from a new premega ability would be camrupt. sun+sheer force off 145 spatt will wreck things.

Grim

The Ghost
I doubt that Mence will not be banned, but who knows? There's a lot more stuff to keep it under control in AAA, like Refrigerate Extremespeed and Mamo's Adaptability Ice Shard.

Steelix might be decent to stop Bisharp, although it lacks recovery. Maybe with some Wish support?

252+ Atk Adaptability Bisharp Knock Off vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Steelix: 60-72 (16.9 - 20.3%) -- possible 5HKO
252+ Atk Adaptability Bisharp Sucker Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Steelix: 72-86 (20.3 - 24.2%) -- guaranteed 5HKO
252+ Atk Bisharp Low Kick (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Steelix: 108-128 (30.5 - 36.1%) -- 47.7% chance to 3HKO

I think that Slowbro-Mega might see some usage too, simply because it's so bulky and adds a solid wincon for stall.

Delta Stream Thundurus(T) and Tornadus(T) have zero weaknesses. They might be a little to frail to really take advantage of that though. I don't think that Delta Stream will be a common ability in AAA, because most pokemon that would potentially enjoy the ability have better abilities to use.(Intimidate/Magic Bounce for Zapdos, Flash Fire/Gale Wings for Skarmory, Thick Fat/Poison Heal for Lando-T, etc.)

Flygon @ Smooth Rock or Life Orb
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 8 HP / 248 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-Turn
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw/Stone Edge (Rock Slide can substitute.)

Flygon @ Smooth Rock or Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 196 HP / 216 Def / 96 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Defog/Tail Wind
- Dragon Tail/Dragon Claw
- U-Turn

Flygon is my favorite Pokemon, so I felt compelled to make an AAA set for it. Flygon's mediocre offenses actually pair well with its' decent bulk of 80/80/80, which could suffice for a satisfactory weather setter (only sand really); not to mention that it has access to an array of supportive moves. I decided to highlight both the offensive and defensive side of Flygon with varying moves, items, and EV spreads. I would stress going defensive though.

Sand Stream:
This ability is almost perfect for Flygon. Ground typing gives it immunity to sand and allowing it to partner well with other Ground types, or even Steel types like Bisharp and Heatran. Despite not being listed as a move on either set, running Superpower on Flygon can surprise Tyranitar leads.

Offensive: Having access to U-Turn and a respectable base speed of 100 supplies this Pokemon with good momentum to readily give teammates opportunities and dodge fatal blows (Ice Beam in particular). This move also allows you to somewhat check Deoxy-D - 248 Atk Flygon U-turn vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Deoxys-D: 86-102 (28.2 - 33.5%) -- 0.1% chance to 3HKO, dealing out nearly 40% damage. Earthquake is a powerful STAB that either cripples or even OHKOs some of the most common threats such as Magnezone, Bisharp, Heatran, Manectric-mega, etc. Roost allows you to heal away Life Orb damage. Dragon Claw is a decent STAB move, but it's rendered useless against Fairy types, and if you really hate Fairies, then Stone Edge or Rock Slide can suffice for desperate damage. If you really want to catch people off guard, then use for Flying types that come in on Earthquake.

Defensive: Flygon possesses great defensive and supportive properties; consisting of being part Ground type granting it resistance to the common Stone Edge and Stealth Rock, access to immediate recovery in the form of Roost, and nice support moves like Tail Wind and Defog. Dragon Tail can pair well with a Stealth Rock setter such as Excadrill or Heatran. Flygon also gains the abilities to phaze and shuffle, but both of these strategies are unfortunately limited due to Fairy types being immune, but this also adds merit to using a good Steel type such a Heatran, Scizor, or even Bisharp.

A spread of 196 HP / 216 Def allows it to handle a range of attacks-
- +1 252+ Atk Dragonite Extreme Speed vs. 196 HP / 216+ Def Flygon: 126-149 (36 - 42.5%) -- 96% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
- +2 44+ Atk Technician Mega Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 196 HP / 216+ Def Flygon: 178-211 (50.8 - 60.2%) -- 89.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
- 252+ Atk Bisharp Iron Head vs. 196 HP / 216+ Def Flygon: 120-142 (34.2 - 40.5%) -- 54.7% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
- 252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Secret Sword vs. 196 HP / 216+ Def Flygon: 178-210 (50.8 - 60%) -- 85.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

No need to use Drizzle Swampert when you can use Primordial Sea Swampert. Both are single-use weather-setting regardless, only thing is Primordial Sea is permanent as long as (Mega) Swampert remains on the field, and gives a rather unhelpful Fire immunity (although it does stop Prankster Will-O-Wisp which is fantastic).

Desolate Land Mega Evolving Camerupt seems freaking amazing. Perma-Sun + Sheer Force-boosted moves coupled with a Water immunity.

Also, Victini may occasionally want to use Air Lock or Cloud Nine over Mold Breaker, as Primordial Sea (negates V-create) and Delta Stream (removes Flying weakness to Bolt Strike) ignore Mold Breaker.

No need to use Drizzle Swampert when you can use Primordial Sea Swampert. Both are single-use weather-setting regardless, only thing is Primordial Sea is permanent as long as (Mega) Swampert remains on the field, and gives a rather unhelpful Fire immunity (although it does stop Prankster Will-O-Wisp which is fantastic).

Desolate Land Mega Evolving Camerupt seems freaking amazing. Perma-Sun + Sheer Force-boosted moves coupled with a Water immunity.

Also, Victini may occasionally want to use Air Lock or Cloud Nine over Mold Breaker, as Primordial Sea (negates V-create) and Delta Stream (removes Flying weakness to Bolt Strike) ignore Mold Breaker.
That's not how Primordial Sea or Desolate Land work. The effects end as soon as there are no Pokemon on the field with those abilities. That means as soon as you mega into Swift Swim, you lose the heavy rain.

I'm a dumb.

Last edited:
That's not how Primordial Sea or Desolate Land work. The effects end as soon as there are no Pokemon on the field with those abilities. That means as soon as you mega into Swift Swim, you lose the heavy rain.
Not to mention that there is always a possibility of coming back in a few turns later and still having weather active. I think this would make drizzle/drought better than primordial sea/desolate sun, even if it stayed in effect when the pokemon loses that ability.

Really? Last time I tried that it was tied to the Pokémon who set the weather, not to the presence of the ability itself. I would know, I've been running a Desolate Land Mega Evolving Houndoom in AAA.

Further confirming that Primordial Sea's rain will stick around even if its user loses the ability. I've tested this.

The offensive Skarmory set from upthread (Gale Wings w/ BB, Roost, SD, and Iron Head) has been serving me wonderfully, typically taking down a bird and at least one other thing (depending on whether I want to save it for later or stop some threat from setting up and get a free switch), but I've switched out Iron Head for either Taunt or Defog or Stealth Rock (depending on the team) because:
  • I've yet to encounter a pink blob on the ladder. Maybe I'm just not up high enough yet, but even then, Skarmory can safely set up on it, take a Seismic Toss, OHKO it in return (and survive), and then heal off the damage on whatever comes in next -- at most, Chansey can paralyze it and set up Stealth Rock. Taunt neuters it anyways. Speak of the devil, I just had this matchup. As predicted, Skarmory was able to set up to +6, Roost, take a Seismic Toss, one-shot Chansey, and go down to 2 HP. It then had to switch out because they brought in Lucario, and SR was set up before I could get it back in. This particular team can't afford to lose the utility that Defog gives it (I would put it on my other bird, but Skarmory gets far more opportunities to come in and use it), but let it be known that Skarmory does functionally nuke itself KOing Chansey.
  • Skarmory is slower than all of the rock types that are liable to threaten it anyways (and even then, a lot of Rock-types sport a Steel or Water typing), so I don't see a compelling reason to use Iron Head instead of just Swords Dancing again and powering through with Brave Bird the next turn and be at an additional +2 for the trouble. It takes more recoil, yeah, but I feel like it's worth it when you have instant recovery and an open moveslot.
In other words, Iron Head doesn't have enough use to justify a moveslot over one of the aforementioned utility moves. Edit: As seen above, I would still consider it a niche move unless your team really struggles with Chansey.

Anyways, here's a set I slapped together and found to work surprisingly well:

Gengar @ Black Sludge / Life Orb / Expert Belt
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 8 HP / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hypnosis
- Focus Blast
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp

With No Guard, Gengar has the fastest accurate sleep move in the format outside of Prankster Spore users (okay, also outside of Jumpluff, Cinccino, and Purugly, but there's no good reason to run those) (and it can hit Grass types!), as well as perfectly accurate Focus Blast and Will-O-Wisp. I took inspiration from the Hex set in the Pokedex -- Hex hits 130 power against statused opponents (which you can make reliably), and Focus Blast gives perfect (and accurate!) neutral coverage alongside it.

My calculations suggest that this set gets some 2HKOs where the SF LO set would get OHKOs, but that matters less when they're asleep. I think its biggest niche is in reliably checking Bisharp (which normally destroys Gengar), so long as you haven't already put something else to sleep. Hell, if the opponent doesn't know they're about to get sleeped, Gengar can check most anything slower than it, and a good deal of Pokemon can't handle it even with prior knowledge. The item is a bit up for grabs, as it doesn't take enough hits to do much with Black Sludge, but I'm wary of wearing it down with Life Orb, as it limits the times it can switch into entry hazards. Maybe an Expert Belt would work, idk.

This set desperately needs birds removed to even think of functioning, but after they're gone, it can come in on something slower and just start 1-2-punching things, switching out after Sandmanning a special wall. Worst case scenario, it's a reliable, fast sleep inducer. Save it for mid-game, after you've scouted the opposing team and figured out what's carrying a Scarf or running Magic Bounce.

Last edited:
Desolate Land M-Camerupt looks awesome. Sheer Force STAB Fire Blast in SUn is freakin powerful and OHKOs nearly everything that doesnt resist it (and even the resists are 2HKOed). Since it has a water immunity, Ground is its only weakness. Fire/Ground without WaterWeakness becomes a great defensive typing which let Camerupt checks many AAA Threads thanks to the good bulk. But thats not all, it can abuse Solar Beam (without SF Boost but still good)! On the 4th Slot you can take WoW or SR to support your Team or Rock Polish to sweep. All in All, M-Camerupt is a great Wallbreaker (or Sweeper if you take RP), which can check many Threads thanks to its great Typing+Bulk+Power and support the Team with WoW or Rocks.

Camerupt @ Cameruptite
ABility: Desolate Land-->Sheer Force
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 SpA/ 4 Def or 252 SpA/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Solar Beam
- Stealth Rock/Will-O-Wisp/Rock Polish

Primordial Sea Swampert also looks cool. STAB Waterfall in Rain from a thing that outspeeds everything, have a 100/110/110 Bulk and have 150 Base Attack is nothing to laugh at. It also has a great Coverage in Waterfall+EQ+Ice Punch+Superpower (?). It can also live CB BB and doesnt cares about WoW , which is awesome for a sweeper.

Swampert @ Swamperite
ABility: Primordial Sea
EVs: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Superpower

Thundurus-I/T looks also great in this Meta. Thanks to Delta Stream, it can set-up easily and sweep with nearly perfekt coverage+speed.
Thundurs-I/T @ Life Orb
Ability: Delta Stream
EVs: 252 SpA/ 252 spe/ 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Nasty Plot
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power Ice

Thundurus-I/T looks also great in this Meta. Thanks to Delta Stream, it can set-up easily and sweep with nearly perfekt coverage+speed.
Thundurs-I/T @ Life Orb
Ability: Delta Stream
EVs: 252 SpA/ 252 spe/ 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Nasty Plot
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power Ice
Unfortunately, your own ability means that other Flying types will be able to come in on your attacks without much consequence - it inhibits sweeping really. Thundurus and Thundurus-I are better off with abilities such as Sheer Force and Refregerate to make them offensively stronger, if you want to use something with Delta Stream Zapdos is by far the best choice.

I don't know if this is the case anymore but it used to be that every team had a flash fire pokemon, if that's the case, camerupt might struggle a little.

Also, his defenses are pretty meh (terrakion has more bulk for example) and 20 speed is slower than snorlax, so every stallbreaker in the tier will destroy him.

252 Atk Life Orb Adaptability Terrakion Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Camerupt: 338-400 (98.2 - 116.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Choice Band Tough Claws Victini V-create vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Camerupt in Sun: 401-472 (116.5 - 137.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Tough Claws Heracross Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Camerupt: 417-492 (121.2 - 143%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Tough Claws Dragonite Outrage vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Camerupt: 439-517 (127.6 - 150.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Braviary Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Camerupt: 310-366 (90.1 - 106.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

Thoses are all neutral / resisted moves, if you get into super effective moves you get something like this: 220 Atk Thick Club Technician Marowak Bonemerang (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Camerupt: 688-816 (200 - 237.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO (set posted by lolpokefail123 not long ago)

Talking about stall, goodra walls him and snorlax 2hkoe's before getting 2hkoed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)