Terrorist Cup - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Oglebutt
Terrorist Cup

Rules:
1: This must be a DPP OU Custom Game. Build your team in the teambuilder by selecting [Gen 4] OU, but you may select BW and XY Pokemon. Genesect is banned. Fairy-types (Diancie and Carbink) are banned. Fairy-type moves are banned. Moves introduced in BW and XY are banned. Abilities must have existed in DPP. Ferrothorn must use Anticipation as its ability. Landorus must be Landorus-T. When you Challenge your opponent, instead of choosing [Gen 4] OU game, choose [Gen 4] Custom Game. All mechanics regarding moves that existed in DPP are correct so you may use BW and XY Pokemon with only moves and items that existed in DPP.
2: All Pokemon must have Explosion or Selfdestruct in their moveset. So obviously, there is no Self KO clause. If a tie is made due to Self Destruct or Explosion, then the user of the move wins. Otherwise, in cases of Destiny Bond or something similar, he loses.
3: Aside from rules that contradict the above rules, you must follow these rules.

Here is a list of Pokémon that learn Explosion. And this is a list of those who learn Selfdestruct.

Pairings

TewMew vs Lord Moet II
aim
vs Nineage
Sergi vs SoulWind
-Clone-
vs FullLifeGames
Level 56 vs albynes
Drowsy Cheesecake vs majaspic22
FLCL vs Reverb
El-Soldier vs GlassGlaceon
BKC vs Myzozoa
Crestfall vs praj.pran
McMeghan vs Marshall.Law
Staraptor vs NotAGymLdr
Reymedy vs H-C
silver97 vs Funkasaurus
galbia vs Tricking
michaeloche vs Tesung

Don't forget to save your replays!

Deadline for extensions will be Tuesday, 18th November.
Deadline for this round will be Saturday, 22nd November, good luck!

Extension to 25th November since PS got DDoS'd

Last edited:
we have difficulties finding each other, as i am often there, but i was on alt, and i can't find my opp on portuguese room too

PS! got attacked by a DDoS attack, might wanna strech the time limit because PS! is offline and no one can get on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)