XY Team Tournament: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh GOD
i VM'ed him saying i can't play because i'll bereally busy, so we rescheduled for saturday. I was there at like 5pm but trust me, i didn't find him. i even posted in the french room chat asking for him..

i didn't have the whole day to look for him. I logged on to play our match however i didn't find him so i waited for like 30 minutes then i left..

30 minutes while he is there every day of the week in the French room and you know it. If you really wanted to play, you would do, do not be afraid of defeat.

misi

deoxys-normal enjoyer
is a Tiering Contributor
Well, activity post against iSunny, he had only a few spare time to play, I was often there this week. Ok, he had an unforeseen during the first schedule as I had an unforeseen during the second schedule. Even if he told he deserves the activity win because I missed the second schedule, he only stayed online 30 minutes.

I am sorry Mao but i already gave you another chance to play on sunday . However you told me that you can not play at that moment soo i had to wait around 3 hours so that you get on your mac ..

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Activity and coinflips (decisions will be elaborated on since this is further into the tour):

Calloflochie vs. Quaggster this was flipped, quaggster made the initial contact, lochie then said "message me if you see me on" no further contact was made

W2S vs. Toxzn W2S made contact through PM (invited me to the convo) toxzn never replied.

Namehtas vs. Kanapesh This was flipped, majaspic originally alerted namehtas that he had been subbed in but there was no schedule set between the two. Yesterday, kanapesh personally contacted namehtas but once again there was a response but nothing fruitful came from the exchange.

dfmetal vs. Kushalos also flipped, kushalos contacted dfmetal on his wall and then dfmetal PMed kushalos (I was invited to the convo) they just missed each other on PS once but there was no really date scheduled.

Sunny. vs. Maomeraeniya sunny missed a time but let his opp know that he wouldn't make it in advance. Maom missed a time altogether.

destiny device vs. shartruce2 this was flipped, shartruce made the first contact and dd said where he could be found. Nothing was scheduled.

e7e vs. orch this was flipped, a time was scheduled but it seems it didn't happen. If someone missed the time let me know and I'll change the decision accordingly.

Tewmew vs. Metal Sonic flipped once again, timezone issues prevented them from playing.

upload_2014-11-25_13-45-12.png

upload_2014-11-25_13-45-39.png

Congrats to the top 4, semis will be up shortly!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)