Other OU Mini Tour Mk II (Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Since the usage stats are down, here's a list of all the banned/unbanned Pokemon for this tour:

Gengar
Mawile
Sylveon
Landorus-T
Chansey
Ferrothorn
Klefki
Scolipede
Mew
Kangaskhan
Scizor
Ditto
Lucario
Smeargle
Espeon

Reshiram
Deoxys-D
Deoxys-N

And another reminder, I wanted this to be an all XY Tour, but I know a lot of people have already played this as if it were ORAS so just talk to your opponent first and agree on a format to use. If you can't agree to one, it will be ORAS.

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
ah shoot i thought i contacted my opp, whoops
might have to extend to fri or sat sorry :(

erm i gave afrojaja the win over me cause we cudnt schedule ?_? guess he forgot to post but i gave him r1 win...

And another reminder, I wanted this to be an all XY Tour, but I know a lot of people have already played this as if it were ORAS so just talk to your opponent first and agree on a format to use. If you can't agree to one, it will be ORAS.
I'm cool with ORAS from here on out but NO MENCE. ANYONE WHO USES MENCE IS BAD AND SHOULD FEEL BAD.
My little cent. We are played this mini-tour on UU Ubers, I think it could be better to play with original rules, then in XY.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I was going to end the round today, but not nearly enough battles have been done yet so I'm extending the round another two days. Please get matches done by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)