Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
We have those last posts of the page blues.

Quoted so others can help you on the next page.

Quoted so others can help you on the next page.

EDIT: See, Menezjul saw this and helped you. I like to think I helped. :P
I can help with greninja and mamo, come online and send a request when ready. I moved a bunch of pokes in and out of bank for my pokedex and got 198 BP, lol.
--
LF Registeel, Regirock, Kingdra and Rhyperior for dex entries. I will trade them bavk. PM/VM if you can help.

I can help with greninja and mamo, come online and send a request when ready. I moved a bunch of pokes in and out of bank for my pokedex and got 198 BP, lol.
--
LF Registeel, Regirock, Kingdra and Rhyperior for dex entries. I will trade them bavk. PM/VM if you can help.
Keep trading until I cancel; I think I have 3 of the 4 you're looking for. I will send over my only copies so send them back when you've got 'em, okay?

EDIT: Delete Toxic Spikes and Icicle Crash please. Thanks.
EDIT2: Thanks again, if you need help trade evolving that Ryhorn into a Rhyperior, feel free to ask.

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Keep trading until I cancel; I think I have 3 of the 4 you're looking for. I will send over my only copies so send them back when you've got 'em, okay?

EDIT: Delete Toxic Spikes and Icicle Crash please. Thanks.
Thank you! Enjoy yournew moves ^^.

I've been SRing for Latios since yesterday afternoon, and since the 30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/14-16 that I've found this afternoon, I've gotten an even better one but not sure if I should keep it. I'm exhausted from all this constant SRing and may just give in and keep this:

http://prntscr.com/5a920p

It has guaranteed 31 speed IVs for sure due to the alert to sounds characteristic.

Never RNGed a Latios in past games but this looks alright.

I've been SRing for Latios since yesterday afternoon, and since the 30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/14-16 that I've found this afternoon, I've gotten an even better one but not sure if I should keep it. I'm exhausted from all this constant SRing and may just give in and keep this:

It has guaranteed 31 speed IVs for sure due to the alert to sounds characteristic.

I'd toss.

My rules for 6 iv mons is 5 perfect IVs.
Especially since the synch rate is 100%.

Plus, for Hasty you want at least perfect HP, Speed, Sp Attack and Attack.

Pretty good indeed. If it were me, I'd toss it because I always aim for perfection, but you will definitely get some trades off of that if that's what you're looking for. Nice job!

If it was just joining your party without anything else happening, is say toss. However, that double battle and text are killers, so I'd lean towards keep.

I would keep it if you can narrow down those 27-29 IVs. It's quite good depending on how much of a perfectionist you are.

Hi all. Can someone clarify the following for me please.

1) If I have certain Pokemon on HG/SS that I want to migrate to OR/AS am I unable to do so over Nintendo WFC?
2) If it cannot be done over Nintendo WFC, as I have a DS Lite and a 2DS, would I be able to migrate using local wifi with the appropriate game cartridges? i.e HG->Black->Alpha Sapphire?
3) If 2 won't work would I be able to HG->Black->Pokemon Bank->Alpha Sapphire?

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone here have any HA Spritzee by chance? IVs/Nature dont matter.

I can trade:

6IV Admant Ditto - Foreign
6IV, Modest Articuno - Kalos Caught

for one!

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi all. Can someone clarify the following for me please.

1) If I have certain Pokemon on HG/SS that I want to migrate to OR/AS am I unable to do so over Nintendo WFC?
2) If it cannot be done over Nintendo WFC, as I have a DS Lite and a 2DS, would I be able to migrate using local wifi with the appropriate game cartridges? i.e HG->Black->Alpha Sapphire?
3) If 2 won't work would I be able to HG->Black->Pokemon Bank->Alpha Sapphire?

Thanks in advance.
1) You can transfer from HG/SS using Poké Transfer (you can also trade locally [local Wi-Fi] with DPPt and do the same from there) to transfer from Gen 4 to Gen 5. Then you can use the Poké Transporter app (in conjunction with Pokémon Bank) to transfer from Gen 5 to Gen 6.
2) N/A.
3) N/A.

Rayquaza - #384 (Jolly)
HP: 30
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 12
SpD: 24
Speed: 31

Rayquaza - #384 (Jolly) : 30 / 31 / 31 / 12 / 24 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ground

8 Points from flawless. Can I see some damage calculations regarding that special defense?

EDIT: Damn, I want my Salamencite before mence gets quick banned... I tossed though... I want something more like 31.31.29+.X.29+.31

Last edited:
Rayquaza - #384 (Jolly)
HP: 30
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 12
SpD: 24
Speed: 31

Rayquaza - #384 (Jolly) : 30 / 31 / 31 / 12 / 24 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ground

8 Points from flawless. Can I see some damage calculations regarding that special defense?
252 SpA Tornadus Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rayquaza: 190-225 (54.1 - 64.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
(190, 193, 195, 198, 199, 202, 204, 207, 208, 211, 213, 216, 217, 220, 222, 225)

VS

252 SpA Tornadus Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rayquaza: 196-232 (55.8 - 66%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
(196, 199, 201, 204, 205, 208, 211, 213, 216, 217, 220, 222, 225, 226, 229, 232)

I'd toss even though the difference is negligible

I just caught Kyogre in alpha sapphire and instead of receiving the blue orb I recieved the red orb. No matter how many times I tried to reset I kept getting the red orb. Has anyone else seen this glitch?, and would anyone be up for trading a blue orb for my red orb?

I just caught Kyogre in alpha sapphire and instead of receiving the blue orb I recieved the red orb. No matter how many times I tried to reset I kept getting the red orb. Has anyone else seen this glitch?, and would anyone be up for trading a blue orb for my red orb?
you get the blue orb from archie once you go outside .

or do you mean Archie give you red orb ? :X

So, apparently HA Skrelp is finally a thing, huh? In that case, I'm looking to get my hands on one. IVs, nature, egg moves and the like don't matter. I'd pay extra for a female one in a net ball.

Trade(s) is(are) negotiable. PM me, or whatever you feel like.

My deets are in my sig.

31/31/27/30/31/31 Hasty Rayquaza. Keep/Toss. I've been sring for awhile now and I keep getting near perfect but is 27 too low?
At level 100 with no investment it's a 4 point difference, can I see like actual damage calcs against threats I don't play much ubers to know threats.
And also need tips for sring Deoxys.

31/31/27/30/31/31 Hasty Rayquaza. Keep/Toss. I've been sring for awhile now and I keep getting near perfect but is 27 too low?
At level 100 with no investment it's a 4 point difference, can I see like actual damage calcs against threats I don't play much ubers to know threats.
I'm coming to the point of being like that too, but knowing that there's always someone who's going to have something better, makes me strive for either a hidden power or a 31/31/30+/31/30+/31 IV spread for mixed, unless it's going to have a niche in the team such as say a suicide lead/ sash lead or benefits from a useful hidden power. So, I'd say toss.

I hope you kept this. I mean, if you have bank you can always try again. That is way too good to be tossed.
I am also looking for a HA Skrelp. :D Needs to be female in either a Heal, Luxury or Net ball. Do not care about IV's or Eggmoves.
So, apparently HA Skrelp is finally a thing, huh? In that case, I'm looking to get my hands on one. IVs, nature, egg moves and the like don't matter. I'd pay extra for a female one in a net ball.

Trade(s) is(are) negotiable. PM me, or whatever you feel like.

My deets are in my sig.
Join the club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)