ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, preordered the game, so it should be coming sometime on friday. Shame i won't be able to start playing at midnight, but I have school and stuff, so maybe it's for the best. Would've loved to take it to school to shown it off to a friend though XD.

Also, so Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza and Deoxys are shiny locked? :(. Probably a good thing as now I can actually focus on the IVs.

I was reading the quick start to breeding/training and Stellar said that you can chain Dittos on DexNav and if the potential is 3, then the ditto will have 3-4 IVs. Does the potential really determine the IVs and how do you do all this chaining stuff?

I was reading the quick start to breeding/training and Stellar said that you can chain Dittos on DexNav and if the potential is 3, then the ditto will have 3-4 IVs. Does the potential really determine the IVs and how do you do all this chaining stuff?
Potential shows how many IV's the Pokemon in question has, with three stars indicating at least 3 IV's. To chain, all you really do is first have owned the Pokemon you're looking for and then keep searching for it by tapping its image and then tapping 'search'. The more you've seen the Pokemon, the more likely you'll find ones with better IV's, more egg moves, etc.

Though you'd still be better off hitting up Mostthe3rd for one of his 6IV Ditto.

Potential shows how many IV's the Pokemon in question has, with three stars indicating at least 3 IV's. To chain, all you really do is first have owned the Pokemon you're looking for and then keep searching for it by tapping its image and then tapping 'search'. The more you've seen the Pokemon, the more likely you'll find ones with better IV's, more egg moves, etc.

Though you'd still be better off hitting up Mostthe3rd for one of his 6IV Ditto.
So does that mean that you can get a pokemon in the DexNav with 6 star potential?

So hopping on an old account from early last year that was never touched, haha ;;(hate this username)

So I just got a Latios with the IVs of 24-26/30-31/14-16/30-31/30-31/30-31

Keep or toss?

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
You can use previous gen transfers to unlock the Legendaries that need both version exclusive counterparts (i.e. Thundurus and Tornadus for Landorus, Reshiram and Zekrom for Kyurem, Dialgia and Palkia for Giratina).

EDIT: Someone check if you can use a transferred Lake Trio to get Palkia/Dialgia and the Regis for Regigigas. I don't own transferred ones and I'm too lazy to try to grab them from BW2.

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm that Wally's battle theme is unlockable for use in online battles? Serebii has 1-22 listed, but its missing #23 (VS Frontier Brain) and I'm not sure if there is a #24 (being Wally's battle theme).

It'd be a real shame if we couldn't listen to it online.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Liking the fact that you can unlock songs for use online - since I play Battle Spot, that will be the first thing I do as soon as I beat the E4.

....which won't be for awhile since I just got to Lilycove and cleared Mt. Pyre. Having to switch bikes constantly is a PITA for someone who does 100% clear runs.

Soft resetting and catching a good Cobalion is driving me really, really insane right now. I actually caught a perfect 31/31/31/31/31/31 Cobalion about 10 minutes ago, only for it to have the wrong nature since my Jolly Synchronize Ralts' didn't kick in so it ended up being a Quiet nature..

Can someone explain how street pass works to me? I have it enabled on mii plaza and enabled it on BuzzNav, so now all I have to do is be on the internet while playing and I'll automatically street pass people? Or am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)