Ubers is now a tier; a new Metagame called Anything Goes is added; M-Ray is banned from Ubers

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first saw this thing, I'm like ok it's gonna be the highest of ubers,NOPE. Chaos throws a brick at it and banishes it higher than Ubers. Good job chaos.(no sarcasm included)

I'm hyped to see what the Anything Goes (not AG because that's reserved for the bae Ariana Grande <3) viability ranking thread is going to look like once the meta stabilizes- well as stable as it could possibly get lmao.

I'm hyped to see what the Anything Goes (not AG because that's reserved for the bae Ariana Grande <3) viability ranking thread is going to look like once the meta stabilizes- well as stable as it could possibly get lmao.
I think we know what is the best mon in Anything Goes. hmm, who could it be?
klefki! I guess? I wonder if anything goes will get its own subforum.
this is fun!
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-187702533

edit: just lost to 5x Drifblim with Swagger/Sub/Minimize/Baton Pass and a Rayquaza. GG it was fun while it lasted.
hey lmao i faced someone with that same drifblim set

Woah, I did not see this coming. I was hoping it'd happen, but I didn't think it would.

Thank goodness Ubers is actually playable again. I was thinking I'd have to drop out of that tier entirely.

I've played competitive ubers (before it was a tier) and it is mostly who can set up first to sweep unless you're working with a good opponent, Mega-Rayquaza broke that. I always hated bans but now that I can use Mega Blaziken and Mega Mence in a tier that is still a meta game, I can say I'm quite pleased. Aegislash was a pokemon that could be worked around and took some practice, it works well in Ubers but would be like Talonflame in OU, have something specific to beat it, of course stealth rocks are much more common than shadow sneak or knock off while overpredicting a kings shield, it can be worked around. Mega Ray is a pokemon that cannot be worked around with its ability, amazing stats, and move pool, so a new Tier is logical. When Hoopa is finally added to the game if it is OU or Ubers you can almost guarantee that if its Ubers, Aegislash will no longer be Ubers since Hyperspace Fury bypasses Kings Shield and hits for Super Effective. I'll be quite interested to see if Primal Groudon and Kyogre on the same team is a clause for Ubers considering they act as a second and third mega with perfect weather control. I look forward to the new Tiers.

I don't think anybody really wants a battle where the winner is whoever has the most spare time on their hands.
Well it hardly matters cause wifi battles can't last no longer then an hour due to battle time. so if you or the opponent decide to make the battle go on endless then the battle time will hit 0 and the player with the most pokes (if same pokes then probably they will take both player's teams and whichever ones have the most combined hp wins) so yeah the endless battle clause dosen't make much sense. especially when anything goes is supposed to mean "do whatever you want"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)