Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Check my thread". He's asking you to check his trade thread to hopefully make a deal. I'm pretty sure there's a list of all the terms used here either in the first post of this thread or as a sticky in WiFi.

Edit: Also, get in on Mostthe3rd's Ditto Giveaway. A 6IV Ditto is immensely helpful for breeding.

Last edited:
Looking for a 6 IV Ditto. It will be used as a breeding pig, and I have a plethora of Pokemon for trade:
  • Modest Gothitelle with Shadow Tag, Perfect IV's in everything but Attack
  • Shiny, Japanese Entei in a Cherish Ball
  • Yveltal
  • Phione
  • Shiny Scraggy, Wingull, Horsea
  • Timid, Protean Froakie
  • Speed Boost Torchic
  • 5 IV Bold Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll
  • I also provide EV training services :) I horde train, but I also can do Super Training if you trust that method more.

Looking for a 6 IV Ditto. It will be used as a breeding pig, and I have a plethora of Pokemon for trade:
  • Modest Gothitelle with Shadow Tag, Perfect IV's in everything but Attack
  • Shiny, Japanese Entei in a Cherish Ball
  • Yveltal
  • Phione
  • Shiny Scraggy, Wingull, Horsea
  • Timid, Protean Froakie
  • Speed Boost Torchic
  • 5 IV Bold Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll
  • I also provide EV training services :) I horde train, but I also can do Super Training if you trust that method more.
mostthe3rd is giving them away for free, contact him :)

Anyone help me out with this Kyogre reset? I need a master ball. I have these to trade for it:

Treecko, timid M, kalos bred in pokeball, 31/31/31/31/31/31, leech seed
Treecko, timid F, kalos bred in pokeball, x/x/30?/31/31/31, leech seed *was used for HP ice breeding

Charmander w/ solar power, timid M, kalos bred in pokeball, 31/x/31/31/31/31 and x/x/31/31/31/31

Eevee, timid M w/ anticipation, kalos bred in dream ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31 yawn/wish
Eevee, timid F w/ anticipation, 5th gen bred, 31/x/31/31/31/31 yawn/wish
Eevee, modest M, kalos bred in dive ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31, yawn/wish
Eevee, modest F, kalos bred in dive ball, 31/x/31/31/31/x, x/x/31/31/31/31, 31/x/x/31/31/31, yawn/wis

Anyone help me out with this Kyogre reset? I need a master ball. I have these to trade for it:

Treecko, timid M, kalos bred in pokeball, 31/31/31/31/31/31, leech seed
Treecko, timid F, kalos bred in pokeball, x/x/30?/31/31/31, leech seed *was used for HP ice breeding

Charmander w/ solar power, timid M, kalos bred in pokeball, 31/x/31/31/31/31 and x/x/31/31/31/31

Eevee, timid M w/ anticipation, kalos bred in dream ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31 yawn/wish
Eevee, timid F w/ anticipation, 5th gen bred, 31/x/31/31/31/31 yawn/wish
Eevee, modest M, kalos bred in dive ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31, yawn/wish
Eevee, modest F, kalos bred in dive ball, 31/x/31/31/31/x, x/x/31/31/31/31, 31/x/x/31/31/31, yawn/wis
have you get your master ball in game ? you can get it in Aqua/Magma's hide out .

Updated to have more reasonable requests.

I need a pokemon with endevour with 240/241 HP so I can make sure I catch a perfect rayquaza in AS, after I am done with it I swear I'll give it back.
Also could it preferably be a sceptile or haxorus as they have access to false swipe.

And does anyone have a modest kyogre clone I can have by any chance? I want to have a full set of the shiny 3rd gen primal form/mega evolution legendary pokemon and I already have a shiny groudon.

Also if anyone has a naive synchronizer I could use? I have like every other nature but naive and I could trade another natured synchronizer for it if you want one. This is for SRing rayquaza.

Also I did look in a few trade threads, thank you, it really helped.

I've used several haha, I've been resetting lots of legends.
You've been asking for awhile and I have two masterballs I'll never use. (One on Y one on AS) gimme the male treecko and the dive ball modest eevee any female. I'll add you so we can trade on both games.
Edit: currently in E4 at drake so 2 minutes please.

You've been asking for awhile and I have two masterballs I'll never use. (One on Y one on AS) gimme the male treecko and the dive ball modest eevee any female. I'll add you so we can trade on both games.
Edit: currently in E4 at drake so 2 minutes please.
Awesome, thank you. :) Getting on now.

Offering the remaining female spitbacks:

Jolly
x/31/31/x/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/x/31/x (2)
x/31/31/31/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/31/x/31 (1)
31/31/x/x/31/31 (1)

HA Jolly
EMs: Ice Punch, Switcheroo, Encore, Fake Out
31/31/31/x/31/x (1)
31/31/x/x/31/31 (2)
x/31/31/x/31/31 (1)

HA Adamant
EMs: Aqua Jet, Destiny Bond
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)
31/31/31/x/31/x (1)
31/x/31/x/31/31 (1)

HA Adamant
EMs: Feint, Baton Pass, Night Slash, Low Kick
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)
31/x/31/31/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/31/x/31 (1)
x/31/31/31/31/31 (1)

HA Jolly
Unknown 4 IVs (1)

Jolly
EMs: Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)

Jolly
EMs: Stealth Rock, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Sucker Punch
Unknown 4 IVs (1)

Looking For:

1.) ORAS Mega-evo stones

2.)
♀ Hidden Ability Spitbacks @

IVs don't matter (but if it has more perfect IVs, then the better :p)
Interested in the Buneary spitback (any will do). I have all Mega Stones (except for Garchompite, Lucarionite and Slowbronite). Which are you interested in?

I have two trapinch in the daycare, both know superpower, crunch, bug bite and quick attack. Normally I would say superpower (level 1 and 67) and crunch (level 34) are level up moves so both parents need to knw to pass it forward. Then bug bite and quick attack are egg moves. The babies, however are coming up with bite, crunch, quick attack and bugbite. What did I do wrong?
since nobody answered and you didn't make an edit or second post, what you did wrong was trying to breed an egg move onto a pokemon that doesn't get it from an egg move, it gets it as a starting move that needs to be learned from the move rememberer guy

Updated to have more reasonable requests.

I need a pokemon with endevour with 240/241 HP so I can make sure I catch a perfect rayquaza in AS, after I am done with it I swear I'll give it back.
Also could it preferably be a sceptile or haxorus as they have access to false swipe
I've seen you post this all day, so looked into it. I can catch you a cubone/marowak which has access to both moves by leveling up. You can train him and ev him to get the hp you want or get a high level one off gts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)