Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradier Mafia - Game Over! Won by DLE, Celever, More Cowbell, sunny004, Acklow, imperfectluck

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

Once again, a quiet day as far as calling for people's heads goes. A lone voice calls for the death of Jagen, and it seems he will most likely be successful, as newcomer Tharja chimes in:

Tharja said:
Lynch Jagen
Having said her bit, Tharja falls over dead. Seems she was just an empty shell...

Surely no funny business will happen this time, right? Everyone stares expectantly at Jagen, waiting for him to explode or something. When nothing happens, everyone stands around confusedly, until someone happens to read a note posted nearby.

"Because there was a tie in the lynch, neither Jagen nor Lucina will be killed."

Everyone sighs exasperatedly - do we really need to drag this game out unnecessarily?

Well, no. Because a man does, in fact, lie dead in front of you. It seems Alm has succumbed to an onslaught of attacks.

Dear Alm,
You are Gary Oak.

“I’d better split before I catch loser-itis!”

You are Ash Ketchum’s main Pokemon-catching rival in the anime based off the Pokemon series of games. Brash and arrogant, you possess a girth that cannot be ignored.

Because you are always one step ahead of your rivals, you are immune to the first three actions targeted at you, including attacks.

Max HP: 18
Attack: 2

You win if you are alive when Captain Falcon, Denning, Katniss Everdeen, Masahiro Sakurai, Rawk Hawk, and Toph Beifong are dead.
Everyone can finally ignore Flying Types Rule!'s girth.

In other news, Donnel has joined the game.

Results going out now.

Last edited:

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
I haven't said yet, but I love how the aliases are Fire Emblem Characters. Nice touch. Is this relevant? I... Don't think it is. Where am I going with this?

Oh yeah, I'd like contact with anyone who targeted Alm (now revealed as Flying Types Rule!) last cycle.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Vote Micaiah

If everyone does it then A. no ones alias will be revealed (except Micaiahs lel) and B. the secret voters won't get to hijack our lynch vote ya!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Speaking of which could the secret voters talk to me if the rest of the game continues to pussy out on voting it would seem you might be people to suck up to ^_^

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Welp, I am insulted! You think Mr. dle is more fit to lead than me? Sigh... Well I guess you have a point. He DID win the last Bassgame... Unvote

And also Lynch Micaiah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)