Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradier Mafia - Game Over! Won by DLE, Celever, More Cowbell, sunny004, Acklow, imperfectluck

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Now that I think about it revealing my alias on a list of voting people is not that lucrative anymore! (Help get the bandwagon going then jump off it so the others get revealed only, classic!)

Unvote

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Fuck student government

*ahem*

anyways

Lots of people attempted to unvote Micaiah in a last ditch effort to be the world's most cowardly village. Luckily for some of you, however, the bandwagon had just enough inertia to run him over.

Dear Micaiah,
You are Toph Beifong.

“You’ve seen nothing once, you’ve seen it a thousand times.”

You are a blind earthbender from the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. You are known for being incredibly sarcastic and for being one of the only people in the Avatar universe with the ability to metalbend.

Earthbending is an extremely defensive style. As such, half the total damage you take each cycle will instead be reflected back upon all of your attackers.

Max HP: 22
Attack: 1

You win if you are alive when Danny Ocean, Gary Oak, GlaDOS, imperfectluck, Katniss Everdeen, and Linebeck are dead.
Guess LightWolf never saw it coming.

GemOftheDay, PokeguyNXB, sunny004

Ike, Lissa, Seliph

Side note: when attempting to change your vote, if you don't either unvote or unbold your previous vote, I won't count the change.

Meanwhile, it seems Roy was violently removed from consideration for the next Smash Bros game.

Dear Roy,
You are Captain Falcon.

“Show me your moves!”

Born Douglas J. Falcon, you are an intergalactic bounty hunter and zero-gravity racer in the F-Zero game series. Many fans also know you as the hammiest fighter in the Smash Bros. Series, where you also have fire powers for some reason.

Gotta go fast! As you are a racer, you know that your attack is faster than every other action in the game.

Max HP: 20
Attack: 2

You win if you are alive when Denning, Gary Oak, GlaDOS, Katniss Everdeen, Rawk Hawk, and Shigeru Miyamoto are dead.
Alas, it seems macle was shown some very powerful moves.

Results are going out. Gerome has joined the game.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)