Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I want to soft reset for a top percentage Adamant Rayquaza. What are all the things I need to make this as easy as possible?
Got these so far...

- Adamant Synchronizer
- Capture Power Level 3
- Final Gambit user with 247 HP to check for max HP
- something with Thunder Wave for status
- Rayquaza already in the Dex so I can save some time after every successful catch
- (Shedinja with Protect so I don't get swept if it gets too many DD boosts)

Anything else?
you are beyond set with capture power 3 I was catching it full health with dusk balls at night might not even need the status.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Hi, looking for a decent Audino. Doesn't have to be perfect, but nice IVs would be preferred. In return, I can give a shiny Golbat (got it ages ago, and transferred it over before I could get rid of EVs, sorry :/).

pls respond with a vm or a reply

Last edited:

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I want to soft reset for a top percentage Adamant Rayquaza. What are all the things I need to make this as easy as possible?
Got these so far...

- Adamant Synchronizer
- Capture Power Level 3
- Final Gambit user with 247 HP to check for max HP
- something with Thunder Wave for status
- (Shedinja with Protect so I don't get swept if it gets to many DD boosts)
And to add on to the others' responses, I'd like to mention Pokéguy's post here. In particular, Extreme Speed will mess up Final Gambit calculations, so having a Pokemon Disable the move can increase the chance that Final Gambit succeeds correctly. I personally use a Final Gambit Staraptor with exactly 160 speed as a 'one-over' Pokemon to ensure that the Synchronize at least didn't fail and get a Speed+ nature. I also used a Crobat from my in-game run as a one-under Pokemon, too, to ensure that Rayquaza's speed was 159.

Alternatively, I found out that 31 IV speed-neutral fully-invested level 100 Breloom outspeeds 31 IV speed-neutral uninvested level 70 Rayquaza by a single point (239 speed vs. 238), so my False Swipe + Spore Breloom happened to be handy as a 'one-over' Pokemon if Rayquaza uses Dragon Dance. I don't expect that you'd need two one-overs or even one, though. :P

Le keep?
Latias
Stats: hp 97/ atk 54/ def 66/ satk 80/ sdef 92/ spe 80
IV guess: hp 31/ def 20s mabye?/ satk 31/ sdef 31/ spe 31
I want a specialy defensive defog support latias, this seems like a good iv spread
Neutral nature (serious)
Mischievous characteristic

Le keep?
Latias
Stats: hp 97/ atk 54/ def 66/ satk 80/ sdef 92/ spe 80
IV guess: hp 31/ def 20s mabye?/ satk 31/ sdef 31/ spe 31
I want a specialy defensive defog support latias, this seems like a good iv spread
Neutral nature (serious)
Mischievous characteristic
No. Serious nature? Use a synch and get the nature you want

I was an idiot and saved infront of latias without a sync pokemon :/
This is Gen VI. You don't have to be in a Pokémon Center to trade Pokémon. You can even trade them straight to your party wherever in Hoenn you are...

Also, the chance that Synchronize works on the Lati@s is 100%, hence really worth it to have one...

Last edited:
You can either trade one or leave the island and go back (if this is the story one) fairly sure you can with the eon ticket one too but someone else would have to verify as I haven't reset mine yet
This is Gen VI. You don't have to be in a Pokémon Center to trade Pokémon. You can even trade them straight to your party wherever in Hoenn you are...

Also, the chance that Synchronize works on the Lati@s is 100%, ergo really worth it to have one...

Also, the chance that Synchronize works on the Lati@s is 100%, hence really worth it to have one...
You can leave the island? Never noticed that lol. Catching ralts brb

Sy

Sync doesn't work 100% but it's useful.

I am looking for a Timid Latias, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 that I can nickname. CMT for anything. Am willing to do multiple pokes including the shinnies (Note: I can nickname the shiny Porygon and the shiny Spirtomb.)

Thanks mostthe3rd for the offer. Sadly I have yet to see a ditto in my AS playthrough so I can't put it on GTS as a desired pokemon. Being frustrated at the moment by the mirage islands. Once I see a Ditto I'll let you know.
Pretty sure you can search for a pokemon even if it's not on your pokedex yet.

Edit: Should be the last option when selecting the starting letter I think it's call "Search for pokemon" or something along those lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)