Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradier Mafia - Game Over! Won by DLE, Celever, More Cowbell, sunny004, Acklow, imperfectluck

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Walrein said:
Dear Marcus,
You are GlaDOS.

<A PICTURE WOULD BE PORTAL SPOILERS>

“Unbelievable! You, <subject name here>, must be the pride of <subject hometown here>.”

You are the AI in charge of testing at the Aperture Science Enrichment Center. I’m not going to say much beyond that on the off chance that whoever I give this role to hasn’t played Portal (but seriously go play Portal).

Due to the frequency of injuries occurring during testing, anyone who targets you at any time will take 1 damage.

Max HP: 22
Attack: 2

You win if you are alive when Captain Falcon, Hodor, imperfectluck, Linebeck, Rawk Hawk, and Toph Beifong are dead.
Ok so first of all check my ability, bolded above. Anyone who attacks me takes one damage in return.

So why the hell would you lynch me if you don't need me dead to win? Make my enemies attack me, thus taking damage in return and softening them up for you to kill them off.

More importantly, addressing the fear-mongering that Celever and munchyoshi, among others, seem to be spreading. Firstly, Celever and his group are in a much stronger position than me and my allies, none of which (note) are standing up for me. This should be very telling. I am not part of some mega alliance running everything rofl, I won't deny I am obviously collaborating with a large number of people when they share similar interests to mine, this is what everyone should be doing.

What people should be scared of is not me, but rather Celever and his crew.

Celever's group obviously has an information advantage on me (note how I'm not revealing his alias because I don't know it lol), and to boot Celever's ability is to double damage caused to a target. Double. You really think that you'll be able to stand a chance against Celever's group on your own?

The truth is, anyone who does not need me dead has it in their best interest to keep me alive to give Celever, who is actually running things, a slightly harder time. If you really want to run the risk of him choosing to double damage against you then go ahead, be my guest.

I have been an information trader this game, and thus I've set up a lot of people to attack their enemies whenever their enemy is not me. I helped Acklow lynch jalmont because Acklow was one of those collaborators who is not shared on a sheet with me who I mentioned above.

TLDR:
-Celever obviously has an information advantage over me, or why else would I not reveal his alias? Why would I not reveal munchyoshi's? Oh right, because I don't know them! But they know my alias. Put the pieces together yourself.
-Celever obivously has more friends than I do, given the nature of this lynch.
-Celever has an infinitely more damaging ability than mine. Mine actively works to forestall the dominance that Celever's group will have over this game if people hand me over on a silver plate to him.

I encourage anyone who is not an enemy of mine to PM me or find me on IRC. I am willing to talk about anything regarding this game you may want or need, or even if you simply want to explain why you feel I am such a threat (hint: I am the most vulnerable person in the game right now, as should be obvious to everyone...).

Why not let me hang around and give Celever the invulnerable, who no one has any information on, who has a ridiculously threatening ability, and a large coalition of much tighter allies than any I could lay claim to, a bit more of a hard time steamrolling everyone? If you don't have sheet access with Celever, that is a telling sign that you are in trouble if I die this day. I am not this demon king he has painted me out to be, and he is not some rebel fighting for the people. I won't lay claim to any such ridiculous notion but I am a helpful person to have around if you don't want to roll the dice with Celever's group.

EDIT: Misread the ability, just ignore everything i said about lynching him causing damage

What a convenient ability, if you lynch him it hurts you. Alright, let's see the worst case scenario: everything that UncleSam said is 100% true. You take 1 measly damage for lynching him. 1. Damage. Honestly, this one damage is better than the tons of damage you could receive from his alliance, which is currently in control of the game, not Celever's alliance. Celever's "alliance" doesn't even exist, the people voting for UncleSam either have him as an enemy (me), or are afraid of his power alliance that could take out anyone (sunny004). This is all assuming that his extremely suspicious ability is even true. This is also assuming what he said about Celever was true. The funny thing is, I don't even know what Celever's ability is because there is no massive Celever alliance. Also, the only reason we even know UncleSam's alias was not due to "massive informational advantage", it's because someone he trusted recognized him as the threat he is. He has more information: he literally admitted to being an information trader who sets up attacks on people that aren't even his enemy. He doesn't have mine or Celever's alias because we never gave it out to anyone affiliated with him. Celever is not invulnerable, nor is he the new Unclesam. Unclesam is still Unclesam the threat, please don't remove your votes.

tl;dr
His ability is extremely suspicious; 1 damage is inconsequential even if it is true
There is no massive Celever alliance
He sets up attacks on people that aren't his direct enemy
He's still the threat he was

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
The simple fact I am exposed makes it so I cannot possibly be the threat I was, whatever that means lol

If there was no Celever alliance then why are there a bunch of people who aren't my enemies voting me? Hint, it's because some of them are helping Celever.

Everyone in this game will at some point attack someone who is not their enemy. It is the nature of the game. I don't understand why this is an argument against me; if you aren't doing it you are playing this game wrong, plain and simple. You have to help people to get helped in return, I hope this is a lesson new players take to heart if nothing else.

Not sure what other BS there is to throw about me but my ability is legitimate and it should be obviously true because I have been attacked previously in this game.

You can believe straight lies if you want but everyone should really try to play the game and not listen to the propaganda thrown about by Celever's group lol. Let his whole group focus itself on me for attacks, it helps literally everyone else to do so.

Dafuq kind of name is Shiida m8

Seems like a bit more of a solid lynch to me atm. Might switch later if some important circumstances come up.

NOTE: The guys who want marcus dead don't s*it on me yet, there's just too much conflict and not enough proof for that atm :/

Last edited:
Yeah guys UncleSam has no power left at all, it's not like Refa and Reinfleche (if u need ness and reggie dead ur against them) have followed his exact votes the entire game with no comments whatsoever

UncleSam

Leading this village
Literally everyone followed Acklow's vote yesterday, including yourself. I hadn't voted previously.

So by that logic you've followed my exact votes this entire game up until this cycle...

In fact by your logic literally anyone who doesn't want to get run over by your little gang must be allied with me...I guess I'd welcome that many friends but the truth is they just don't want me to go without attracting your attacks and damaging abilities first!

It's clear that Refa and Reinfleche are not "friends" you are welcoming, they are following your alliance's orders. I voted with you for math and because I was stupid enough to believe that you didn't know my role name, they voted before it was advantageous for them too. The "little gang" is you, not us. Everyone voting for you is doing so because they are your personal enemy, or because they realize you are a threat. (no need to respond that you aren't a threat, you are) No one is voting you because they are in a secret conspiracy with Celever to become the new power alliance.

UncleSam

Leading this village
The level of paranoia and falsehood is astounding

If what you say about them is true regarding their role names then they were both jalmont's enemies...maybe that was why they voted for him??? (at Acklow's public request btw, why do people keep pretending that that wasn't his lynch wagon???) If they were 'following my orders', wouldn't they post something in my defense, just as you continue doing? No, the truth is that you just want me out of the way for obvious reasons (aka you need me dead) and that it would be wayyy easier for you to roll over people via attacks who don't have an Iron Barbs-esque ability. The people voting me can't all want me dead, it is mathematically impossible (not to mention I already said who wanted me dead and it's obvious there are people voting me who aren't my enemy just based on that), and anyone who seriously thinks that someone who is outed to four enemies publicly is a serious threat needs to have their head examined.

Celever is quite obviously more dangerous than I am just from what is apparent in this thread lol. The people voting to keep me around are not following my orders they are doing so because they feel they will have a better chance to win if they don't throw the game to you and Celever on a silver platter.

Please come back with a new argument because repeating the same old tired ones over and over in different combinations of words is not going to fool people.

The sheer number of people actively arguing for my head when I am standing alone is really the only hint anyone needs...

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I want everyone to be reminded that this is a Multifaction/FFA game. Multifaction meaning that you can have any number of soft-alliances or faux-factions at any given point in the game. FFA meaning that everyone is for themselves. The sheer irony in the game label in it of itself creates smears the real intent of this game and people misunderstand the point, thinking there are actual alliances people made. I can say for fact that neither UncleSam nor I truly trust each other 100%. That's fine. He voted with me this time purely on the basis that we shared Linebeck as an enemy and we were hoping some people would be willing to take him out. However likewise, there may be people that need UncleSam dead. I think that this is fine and as long as everyone cools there heads for a moment and realizes that the only people who are your enemies are the ones you need dead, that then the game may go smoother. In fact the whole point of this game is to corroborate with people be it ally or enemy. I am currently working with a few other people myself other than US, and there's no problem with that. US isn't a dictator, I'm no dictator either. In fact, if you want to blame anyone over a lynch, blame yourselves for hopping on the bandwagon. I just said what I said, because I was hoping people would help me kill someone who needed to be dead. Obviously aliases would be revealed if not enough people voted, and likewise, aliases would be revealed if they didn't vote. That's the two-edged sword to this whole voting system.

It's up to YOU to decide who you work with. In my case, I was willing to work with UncleSam for a few cycles as long as the people we both wanted to win with were one and the same. That can change down the road, obviously, but I don't need him dead, and he doesn't need me dead. We work together simply because we were paying off each other's debts (I gave him an enemy he needed dead, and he gave me an enemy I needed dead). You could say it was strictly business. However, in the same way I could also win with him, and I have no problems with that. As long as I win.

I hope some of you can realize that this is a philosophy that I have taken to playing this game and I hope you will as well.

In any event, this is in no way a defense of UncleSam, but merely my view on the current situation. If this becomes an inevitable situation I am perfectly fine on switching my vote to someone else.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Two of GlaDOS's enemies are dead, Captain Falcon and Toph.
Therefore, there are four people that want GlaDOS dead for real right now. Anyone else is just on a bandwagon.

One of Linebeck's enemies are dead, Toph.
Therefore, there are five people that want Linebeck dead for real right now. Anyone else is just on a bandwagon.

None of the people that want Steve? dead are dead.
Therefore, the six of us, should take charge.

lynch Eirika

edit: unvoting in later post

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)