Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradier Mafia - Game Over! Won by DLE, Celever, More Cowbell, sunny004, Acklow, imperfectluck

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
UncleSam, I'm in 2 2-man alliances (and they are aware of each other) with one of my allies also being allied with someone else, so at most you could call it a 4-man. You have a 6-man alliance, many with powerful group abilities. My ability is to double any attacks against an alias, yes, but you have GemOfTheDay, who adds +1 attack to all targets against an alias THAT CYCLE, whereas my ability is a two-turn thing. People were bandwagoning with me for the same reason they've been doing it this whole game with you, because they are forced to so as to not have their aliases revealed.

Congrats on convincing people not to lynch you by providing a basic fallacy in return that I "should be feared" instead, but I'm not part of any kind of big mega-alliance. I'm not even fully allied with munchyoshi, we were just collaborating with this lynch on you, similar to what you did with Acklow. Though he pulled out, so we apparently haven't done a very good job collaborating here...

UncleSam is a very convincing player and always has been, but he is quite simply downplaying his power in this game. He says that I have the "information advantage over him" which is blatantly false. I have a lot of info, sure, but I am seriously lacking in the alias department, which is something I will openly admit. Just because I had UncleSam's alias it doesn't mean I have all of them! In fact I don't have this Shiiva guy, nor did I bave Linebeck or Toph. In a game where aliases are everything, it should be clear who actually has the information advantage here.

Everyone should still lynch UncleSam. imperfectluck is a fine lynch, but that's it -- fine. He really isn't anyhing special itg. This is our chance to kill off the mega-alliance before everything gets out of our hands...

As a little side note, if we are to follow UncleSam and Acklow's logic of "only your WC enemies are your enemies, so kill them first", it means that UncleSam has already won. He has killed (and is still killing) too many of his WC enemies for us to launch any serious attempt at a counter-attack on him, and he will only continue killing us. He doesn't know my alias, but he (almost definitely) knows the alias of everyone else who needs him dead and that he needs dead. I'm not lynching him because he is part of my WinCon, I am lynching him because he is a threat to all of us, and I wish that this game would be able to see this.

Also, don't be afraid that if you vote for UncleSam the rest of the alliance might try and kill you. If we reach majority there will be A: too many targets and B: if needed we can systempatically work our way through the rest of the alliance with lynches and attacks (thoug the whole game would have to collaborate on that).

So, tl;dr: Lynch Marcus. It's simple. Just because munchyoshi pulled out (selfishly :p) for his WinCon it doesn't mean the lynch is off.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
idk about any massive alliance so Celever, whatever drugs you are smoking, go ahead and pass them to me.

We're lynching Eliwood aka Steve? aka Saleem because nobody except for Gale Wings really cares to vote for him and Gale Wings needs Steve? dead anyways. Honestly it's a neutral vote and gets rid of someone who isn't extremely active so I don't see any problem with it.

SUmming up the cycle:

Is this a great country or what? Where else could a termagant fence-sitter with marginal credentials, deep paranoia, and a self-righteous streak a mile wide manage to draw so much attention to his testy, choleric paroxysms about conformism? What follows is the story of how Walrein can be so rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor in its implementation. By transforming intellectual dialogue into ideological indoctrination, Walrein has erected a monument to vigilantism. Only it does not seem proper to say that such a thing has been “created”. “Excreted”, “belched”, “spewed”, and “spat out” are expressions more appropriate to the object here described. You see, Walrein coins polysyllabic neologisms to make his casus belli sound like they're actually important. In fact, his treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary.

Call me mephitic if you'd like; I will still do everything in my power to shatter the illusion that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do. Then, I will announce to the world that as the adherents of Randian objectivism believe, when you listen to Walrein's gibble-gabble the first thing you notice is how desperate Walrein is to convince us that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. Furthermore, as the adherents of empiricism observe, if you intend to challenge someone's assertions, you need to present a counterargument. Walrein provides none. Anyone with an IQ two points higher than a wet sponge's knows that he deserves exemplary punishment. But, even so, he is apt to respond to this letter in the same emotional way that a devout Christian in the 15th century might have responded to someone who announced publicly that he didn't believe in the virgin birth. To say anything else would be a lie.

The poisonous wine of antidisestablishmentarianism had been distilled long before Walrein entered the scene. Walrein is merely the agent decanting the poisonous fluid from its bottle into the jug that is world humanity. There's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I insist, there's a time to promote trust, a questioning attitude, and a receptiveness to raising issues. Or, to put it less poetically, you should not ask, “How can Walrein impose a 'glass ceiling' that limits our opportunities for promotions in most jobs and then turn around and shed tears for those who got hurt as a result?” but rather, “In view of his ill-natured roorbacks, what does it make sense for us to do now?”. The latter question is the better one to ask because it has been said that I am sick to my stomach of his pettiness and simple ignorance. I believe that to be true. I also believe that Walrein desperately wants us to believe that he's a wonderful human being. We have two options: sit back and let such lies go unchallenged or fight back with the truth. I have decided to fight back. I shall do so by spreading the truth about how honor means nothing to Walrein. Principles mean nothing to Walrein. All he cares about is how best to help flighty, self-deluded fugitives evade capture by the authorities.

Walrein is trying to sell us a pig in a poke. Some people might object to that claim, and if they do, my response is: I like to say that that statement can be most easily defended since it is not quantitative but qualitative. He always gets agitated whenever I say things like that. Regrettably, the substance of Walrein's complaints about such statements indicates either that he has entirely misunderstood my point or else that he is deliberately misrepresenting it. Either way, anything may happen if Walrein is able to hinder economic growth and job creation, using the swagtag #yolo. Dysfunctional, dastardly criminal masterminds may threaten national security. Inconsiderate nutcases may keep us everlastingly ill at ease. And vainglorious dolts may deny that Walrein claims that everything I say is both brutal and vindictive. Seldom do I pause to answer such criticism of my work and ideas. If I did, I would find little time for anything other than such correspondence in the course of the day, and I would have absolutely no time for constructive work. Hence, I intend to condense my response into the following remark: I can guarantee the readers of this letter that Walrein's belligerent tracts can be quite educational. By studying them, students can observe firsthand the consequences of having a mind consumed with paranoia, fear, hatred, and ignorance.

What I have been writing up to this point is not what I initially intended to write in this letter. Instead, I decided it would be far more productive to tell you that it is no exaggeration to say that Walrein bandies about the word “superphlogistication” with such ponderous self-importance that his deputies can't help but think that he's simply misunderstood and is actually interested only in peace. More than that, he gets a lot of perks from the system. True to form, Walrein ceaselessly moves the goalposts to prevent others from benefiting from the same perks. This suggests that his ultimata present highly tendentious constructions as undisputed truth. I won't dwell on that except to direct your attention to the bestial manner in which Walrein has been trying to feed us ever-larger doses of his lies and crackpot assumptions.

It is clear from what I have already written that Walrein has no discernible talents. The only things he has definitely mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose Walrein is also good at convincing people that free speech is wonderful as long as you're not bashing him and the pestiferous, peremptory madmen in his coven, but my point is that Walrein's guild is an uppity institution if there ever was one. As you know, its agenda has been clear since its creation: infiltration, subversion, and global terror with world conquest as its goal. Stopping it mandates that we always keep one thing in mind, that if you've read this far then you probably either agree with me or are on the way to agreeing with me. Given the amount of misinformation that Walrein is circulating, I must really point out that his rejoinders have experienced a considerable amount of evolution (or perhaps more accurately, genetic drift) over the past few weeks. They used to be simply callous. Now, not only are they both apolaustic and poxy, but they also serve as unequivocal proof that if we were to let Walrein get away with hijacking our educational system and turning it into a self-cloning propaganda machine, that would be a gross miscarriage of justice.

I'll admit that Walrein's rhetoric is occasionally decorous. However, his delusions are just as ripe and far more lethal than those of the snappish proponents of negativism who insist that he is clean and bright and pure inside. Now that I've had time to think hard about Walrein's sallies, my only question is this: Why? Why intensify or perpetuate moral relativism? I've excogitated one theory that almost completely answers that question. Unfortunately, it fails to take into account that if Walrein opened his eyes, he'd realize that we have much to fear from him. Personally, I'm afraid that by the next full moon, he'll impale us on a Morton's Fork: Either we let him devastate vast acres of precious farmland, or he'll sell us fibs and fear mixed with a generous dollop of Jacobinism. Regardless of which we choose, you should be able to live your life the way you want to live it. You shouldn't have to live in fear of Walrein going to great lengths to conceal his true aims and mislead the public.

Walrein seems to be involved in a number of illegal or borderline-illegal activities. For him and his helpmeets, tax evasion and financial chicanery are scarcely outside the norm. Even financial fraud and thievery seem to be okay. What's next? Turning a deaf ear to need and suffering? I can say only that what we need to do next is to develop an alternative community, a cohesive and comprehensive underground with a charter to pull back the curtains on Walrein's stratagems and show them for what they really are. This will be difficult if you can't trust anything or if you believe that I'm too crass to restore the temple of our civilization to the ancient truths. That's why I suggest you think about how for many people, Walrein's duplicitous, logorrheic gibes have caused substantial pain and suffering, mental anguish, emotional distress, post-traumatic stress, sleeplessness, indignities and embarrassment, degradation, injury to reputation, and restrictions on personal freedom. Whew! The only thing they haven't yet caused, surprisingly, is a greater realization that the cliches of Walrein's shenanigans are well-known to us all. Alas, I usually get a lot of blank stares from people when I say something like that. What I mean is that I shall be blamed by ignorant persons when I say that Walrein is lost in a netherworld of aspheterism. Cruel as that maxim may appear, many people are incredulous when I tell them that he intends to confuse, befuddle, and neutralize public opposition. “How could Walrein be so lackluster?”, they ask me. “It doesn't seem possible.” Well, it is clearly possible, and now I'll explain exactly how Walrein plans to do it. But first, you need to realize that we must challenge him to defend his offhand remarks or else to change them. If we do, then perhaps a brighter day will dawn on planet Earth. Perhaps people will open their eyes and see that Walrein promotes a victimization hierarchy. He and his co-conspirators appear at the top of the hierarchy, naturally, and therefore assert that they deserve to be given more money, support, power, etc. than anyone else. Other groups, depending on Walrein's view of them, are further down the list. At the bottom are those of us who realize that you might be wondering why I strive so hard to open students' eyes, minds, hearts, and souls to the world around them. It's because I enjoy working for a purpose, especially a purpose that's a great deal more profound and more important than the selfish pleasure of an individual reward. It's reward enough for me to know that I've helped so many people see that one could truthfully say that we must renew our promise and obligation to carry out this matter to the full extent of the law. But saying that would miss the real point, which is that society must soon decide either to deal with his abominable, phlegmatic hate sheets on a case-by-case basis or else to let Walrein deny us the opportunity to hold him to account for molding the mind of virtually every citizen—young or old, rich or poor, simple or sophisticated. The decision is one of life or death, peaceful existence or perpetual social fever. I can hope only that those in charge realize that by indiscriminately assigning value to practically everything, Walrein has made “experience” all-important. His experiences, however, are detached from any consideration of what is good or true, which means that they will almost certainly abuse science by using it as a mechanism of ideology within a short period of time.

Walrein has been unleashing a wave of immorality and promiscuity. This outrageous conduct indicates to me that you might have heard the story that he once agreed to help us comment on a phenomenon that has and will continue to con us into sawing off the very tree limbs upon which we're sitting. No one has located the document in which Walrein said that. No one has identified when or where Walrein said that. That's because he never said it. As you might have suspected, I'm willing to accept that the world today seems to be going crazy. I'm even willing to accept that wanting to turn the trickle of miserabilism into a tidal wave without any of the obvious repercussions is like wanting a one-sided coin. But if he got his way, he'd be able to drive us into a state of apoplexy. Brrrr! It sends chills down my spine just thinking about that.

Walrein doesn't want equal time. Walrein doesn't want pluralism. Walrein just wants to skewer me over a pit barbecue. That's the end of this letter. If I was unable to convince you that Walrein is unable to empathize with the pain of his victims, then you should definitely consider contacting me with your supporting or refuting evidence, opinions, personal stories, etc., so that I can make a better argument in my next letter.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
SUmming up the cycle:

Is this a great country or what? Where else could a termagant fence-sitter with marginal credentials, deep paranoia, and a self-righteous streak a mile wide manage to draw so much attention to his testy, choleric paroxysms about conformism? What follows is the story of how Walrein can be so rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor in its implementation. By transforming intellectual dialogue into ideological indoctrination, Walrein has erected a monument to vigilantism. Only it does not seem proper to say that such a thing has been “created”. “Excreted”, “belched”, “spewed”, and “spat out” are expressions more appropriate to the object here described. You see, Walrein coins polysyllabic neologisms to make his casus belli sound like they're actually important. In fact, his treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary.

Call me mephitic if you'd like; I will still do everything in my power to shatter the illusion that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do. Then, I will announce to the world that as the adherents of Randian objectivism believe, when you listen to Walrein's gibble-gabble the first thing you notice is how desperate Walrein is to convince us that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. Furthermore, as the adherents of empiricism observe, if you intend to challenge someone's assertions, you need to present a counterargument. Walrein provides none. Anyone with an IQ two points higher than a wet sponge's knows that he deserves exemplary punishment. But, even so, he is apt to respond to this letter in the same emotional way that a devout Christian in the 15th century might have responded to someone who announced publicly that he didn't believe in the virgin birth. To say anything else would be a lie.

The poisonous wine of antidisestablishmentarianism had been distilled long before Walrein entered the scene. Walrein is merely the agent decanting the poisonous fluid from its bottle into the jug that is world humanity. There's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I insist, there's a time to promote trust, a questioning attitude, and a receptiveness to raising issues. Or, to put it less poetically, you should not ask, “How can Walrein impose a 'glass ceiling' that limits our opportunities for promotions in most jobs and then turn around and shed tears for those who got hurt as a result?” but rather, “In view of his ill-natured roorbacks, what does it make sense for us to do now?”. The latter question is the better one to ask because it has been said that I am sick to my stomach of his pettiness and simple ignorance. I believe that to be true. I also believe that Walrein desperately wants us to believe that he's a wonderful human being. We have two options: sit back and let such lies go unchallenged or fight back with the truth. I have decided to fight back. I shall do so by spreading the truth about how honor means nothing to Walrein. Principles mean nothing to Walrein. All he cares about is how best to help flighty, self-deluded fugitives evade capture by the authorities.

Walrein is trying to sell us a pig in a poke. Some people might object to that claim, and if they do, my response is: I like to say that that statement can be most easily defended since it is not quantitative but qualitative. He always gets agitated whenever I say things like that. Regrettably, the substance of Walrein's complaints about such statements indicates either that he has entirely misunderstood my point or else that he is deliberately misrepresenting it. Either way, anything may happen if Walrein is able to hinder economic growth and job creation, using the swagtag #yolo. Dysfunctional, dastardly criminal masterminds may threaten national security. Inconsiderate nutcases may keep us everlastingly ill at ease. And vainglorious dolts may deny that Walrein claims that everything I say is both brutal and vindictive. Seldom do I pause to answer such criticism of my work and ideas. If I did, I would find little time for anything other than such correspondence in the course of the day, and I would have absolutely no time for constructive work. Hence, I intend to condense my response into the following remark: I can guarantee the readers of this letter that Walrein's belligerent tracts can be quite educational. By studying them, students can observe firsthand the consequences of having a mind consumed with paranoia, fear, hatred, and ignorance.

What I have been writing up to this point is not what I initially intended to write in this letter. Instead, I decided it would be far more productive to tell you that it is no exaggeration to say that Walrein bandies about the word “superphlogistication” with such ponderous self-importance that his deputies can't help but think that he's simply misunderstood and is actually interested only in peace. More than that, he gets a lot of perks from the system. True to form, Walrein ceaselessly moves the goalposts to prevent others from benefiting from the same perks. This suggests that his ultimata present highly tendentious constructions as undisputed truth. I won't dwell on that except to direct your attention to the bestial manner in which Walrein has been trying to feed us ever-larger doses of his lies and crackpot assumptions.

It is clear from what I have already written that Walrein has no discernible talents. The only things he has definitely mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose Walrein is also good at convincing people that free speech is wonderful as long as you're not bashing him and the pestiferous, peremptory madmen in his coven, but my point is that Walrein's guild is an uppity institution if there ever was one. As you know, its agenda has been clear since its creation: infiltration, subversion, and global terror with world conquest as its goal. Stopping it mandates that we always keep one thing in mind, that if you've read this far then you probably either agree with me or are on the way to agreeing with me. Given the amount of misinformation that Walrein is circulating, I must really point out that his rejoinders have experienced a considerable amount of evolution (or perhaps more accurately, genetic drift) over the past few weeks. They used to be simply callous. Now, not only are they both apolaustic and poxy, but they also serve as unequivocal proof that if we were to let Walrein get away with hijacking our educational system and turning it into a self-cloning propaganda machine, that would be a gross miscarriage of justice.

I'll admit that Walrein's rhetoric is occasionally decorous. However, his delusions are just as ripe and far more lethal than those of the snappish proponents of negativism who insist that he is clean and bright and pure inside. Now that I've had time to think hard about Walrein's sallies, my only question is this: Why? Why intensify or perpetuate moral relativism? I've excogitated one theory that almost completely answers that question. Unfortunately, it fails to take into account that if Walrein opened his eyes, he'd realize that we have much to fear from him. Personally, I'm afraid that by the next full moon, he'll impale us on a Morton's Fork: Either we let him devastate vast acres of precious farmland, or he'll sell us fibs and fear mixed with a generous dollop of Jacobinism. Regardless of which we choose, you should be able to live your life the way you want to live it. You shouldn't have to live in fear of Walrein going to great lengths to conceal his true aims and mislead the public.

Walrein seems to be involved in a number of illegal or borderline-illegal activities. For him and his helpmeets, tax evasion and financial chicanery are scarcely outside the norm. Even financial fraud and thievery seem to be okay. What's next? Turning a deaf ear to need and suffering? I can say only that what we need to do next is to develop an alternative community, a cohesive and comprehensive underground with a charter to pull back the curtains on Walrein's stratagems and show them for what they really are. This will be difficult if you can't trust anything or if you believe that I'm too crass to restore the temple of our civilization to the ancient truths. That's why I suggest you think about how for many people, Walrein's duplicitous, logorrheic gibes have caused substantial pain and suffering, mental anguish, emotional distress, post-traumatic stress, sleeplessness, indignities and embarrassment, degradation, injury to reputation, and restrictions on personal freedom. Whew! The only thing they haven't yet caused, surprisingly, is a greater realization that the cliches of Walrein's shenanigans are well-known to us all. Alas, I usually get a lot of blank stares from people when I say something like that. What I mean is that I shall be blamed by ignorant persons when I say that Walrein is lost in a netherworld of aspheterism. Cruel as that maxim may appear, many people are incredulous when I tell them that he intends to confuse, befuddle, and neutralize public opposition. “How could Walrein be so lackluster?”, they ask me. “It doesn't seem possible.” Well, it is clearly possible, and now I'll explain exactly how Walrein plans to do it. But first, you need to realize that we must challenge him to defend his offhand remarks or else to change them. If we do, then perhaps a brighter day will dawn on planet Earth. Perhaps people will open their eyes and see that Walrein promotes a victimization hierarchy. He and his co-conspirators appear at the top of the hierarchy, naturally, and therefore assert that they deserve to be given more money, support, power, etc. than anyone else. Other groups, depending on Walrein's view of them, are further down the list. At the bottom are those of us who realize that you might be wondering why I strive so hard to open students' eyes, minds, hearts, and souls to the world around them. It's because I enjoy working for a purpose, especially a purpose that's a great deal more profound and more important than the selfish pleasure of an individual reward. It's reward enough for me to know that I've helped so many people see that one could truthfully say that we must renew our promise and obligation to carry out this matter to the full extent of the law. But saying that would miss the real point, which is that society must soon decide either to deal with his abominable, phlegmatic hate sheets on a case-by-case basis or else to let Walrein deny us the opportunity to hold him to account for molding the mind of virtually every citizen—young or old, rich or poor, simple or sophisticated. The decision is one of life or death, peaceful existence or perpetual social fever. I can hope only that those in charge realize that by indiscriminately assigning value to practically everything, Walrein has made “experience” all-important. His experiences, however, are detached from any consideration of what is good or true, which means that they will almost certainly abuse science by using it as a mechanism of ideology within a short period of time.

Walrein has been unleashing a wave of immorality and promiscuity. This outrageous conduct indicates to me that you might have heard the story that he once agreed to help us comment on a phenomenon that has and will continue to con us into sawing off the very tree limbs upon which we're sitting. No one has located the document in which Walrein said that. No one has identified when or where Walrein said that. That's because he never said it. As you might have suspected, I'm willing to accept that the world today seems to be going crazy. I'm even willing to accept that wanting to turn the trickle of miserabilism into a tidal wave without any of the obvious repercussions is like wanting a one-sided coin. But if he got his way, he'd be able to drive us into a state of apoplexy. Brrrr! It sends chills down my spine just thinking about that.

Walrein doesn't want equal time. Walrein doesn't want pluralism. Walrein just wants to skewer me over a pit barbecue. That's the end of this letter. If I was unable to convince you that Walrein is unable to empathize with the pain of his victims, then you should definitely consider contacting me with your supporting or refuting evidence, opinions, personal stories, etc., so that I can make a better argument in my next letter.

i disagree

This is to voice my dissatisfaction with Pidge's views. The issue here is that Pidge emphatically denounces all of my evidence that his idea of a good time is to muddy the word “hyperphosphorescence”. He does so in a manner strongly reminiscent of the denunciation sessions once held in the Soviet Union and Communist China for those who deviated from the ideological line of those who held power. What's scary about that is that Pidge is astonishingly evil. However, as the Buddha remarked, there has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it. I'm sure that if the Buddha lived in modern times, though, he'd also comment on how the question that's on everyone's mind these days is, “What will be the outcome of Pidge's quest for world hegemony?” This can be answered most easily by stating that unsympathetic clinchpoops are responsible for the unruly tenor of Pidge's ipse dixits. Still, this is all light opera amid the shrill insanity of his chippy refrains. To sum it all up, I indeed hope that this sends a strong message to people across the nation that Pidge's smears are so supercilious that in minutes they can wipe out of a child's brain what that child had learned in six months at home, church, or school.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.

Are you Walrein's mom?

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
GemoftheDay 2016

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
My friends, we are making a terrible mistake here! We must lynch Walrein, he is the reason we are all fighting! Join with me and Cancerous, brothers and sisters, in bringing down this promiscuous menace.

I didn't get the bolded part of UncleSam's post.

======== His Post =========
Walrein said:
Dear Marcus,
You are GlaDOS.

<A PICTURE WOULD BE PORTAL SPOILERS>

“Unbelievable! You, <subject name here>, must be the pride of <subject hometown here>.”

You are the AI in charge of testing at the Aperture Science Enrichment Center. I’m not going to say much beyond that on the off chance that whoever I give this role to hasn’t played Portal (but seriously go play Portal).

Due to the frequency of injuries occurring during testing, anyone who targets you at any time will take 1 damage.

Max HP: 22
Attack: 2

You win if you are alive when Captain Falcon, Hodor, imperfectluck, Linebeck, Rawk Hawk, and Toph Beifong are dead.
Ok so first of all check my ability, bolded above. Anyone who attacks me takes one damage in return.

So why the hell would you lynch me if you don't need me dead to win? Make my enemies attack me, thus taking damage in return and softening them up for you to kill them off.

======== His Post Ends =========

the question is: Which enemy is he talking about? Captain Falcon and Toph Beifong were Lynched by his mob, we are going to lynch imperfectluck for him next cycle. Only Hodor, Linebeck, and Rawk Hawk would be left.
And they are sane people who wouldn't attack him, atleast not after he revealed his Iron Barbs like Ability.

So the only way to KO him is though Lynch. Which clearly he would deflect each time, like he did this cycle.

Another question: If he is not your target why would you want to KO him?
Answer: Because he will kill you regardless, as you would be a target of one of his allies.
Namely Danny Ocean, Dominic Cobb, Richard Castle, Ness, Reggie-Fils-Aime, Denning, Brian Griffin, Saturo Iwata, Zaphod Beeblebrox and a few others. Chances are one of these guys are in your hit list, which is mutual.

Hmm, we might as well hand him a trophy this cycle for winning the game already. A player who can convince half a dozen people to avoid voting him this cycle [Deflection tactic] is already a winner IMO.

And Steve? aka Eliwood aka Saleem is a ___. You know what... Doesn't know the difference between an Ally and an enemy. He is sure to go down any cycle you choose to vote him. Think about it, 3000 lb Marlin / 30 lb Trout?

Anyways, I am choosing the Trout... He he, easy catch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)