SPOILERS! Mysteries and Conspiracies of Pokemon

I never thought of Giratina as satan, just a balance keeper of the world opposite of ours, not hell, just a weird LSD trippy version of our world that effects our world.

Also I didn't think Giratina was banish there by Arceus, just a being in charge of the world created when he made our world.

I never even thought of giratina having those hoops, maybe hoopa could be the anti Giratina. Think about normal giratina in our world, hollowed out, minus the head full hoopa woud look vaguely like the inside of giratina from that perspective.
As much as I'd like to agree that it wasn't banished, many Pokedex entries state that it was. I like to consider that since its banishment, it became benevolent. After all, it did stop the destruction of the universe in Pokemon Platinum. And although I hate to be bringing up the anime as a point, but in M10 (pretty sure that was the one), Giratina isn't instantly eradicated on sight by Arceus at the end, leading me to believe that Arceus recognizes that Giratina isn't a malevolent Pokemon. It's too protective to be that.
That being said, Hoopa's second form (Unbounded? I forget the name off the top of my head) does look similar to Alternate Forme Giratina. It's typing complements that of Giratina as well. Adding onto this, Hoopa seems to be one of the only two Pokemon seen manipulating dimensions... Aside from Giratina itself.
It's an intriguing possibility, Hoopa having some sort of relation to Giratina. Maybe a failed disciple? The only potential problem is that Hoopa seems to be taking a large part in Gens 6 and the remake of 3... Neither of which correlate with Giratina in Gen 4.
But once again, Arceus has yet to make an appearance, so you never know.

As much as I'd like to agree that it wasn't banished, many Pokedex entries state that it was. I like to consider that since its banishment, it became benevolent. After all, it did stop the destruction of the universe in Pokemon Platinum. And although I hate to be bringing up the anime as a point, but in M10 (pretty sure that was the one), Giratina isn't instantly eradicated on sight by Arceus at the end, leading me to believe that Arceus recognizes that Giratina isn't a malevolent Pokemon. It's too protective to be that.
That being said, Hoopa's second form (Unbounded? I forget the name off the top of my head) does look similar to Alternate Forme Giratina. It's typing complements that of Giratina as well. Adding onto this, Hoopa seems to be one of the only two Pokemon seen manipulating dimensions... Aside from Giratina itself.
It's an intriguing possibility, Hoopa having some sort of relation to Giratina. Maybe a failed disciple? The only potential problem is that Hoopa seems to be taking a large part in Gens 6 and the remake of 3... Neither of which correlate with Giratina in Gen 4.
But once again, Arceus has yet to make an appearance, so you never know.
...You do realize that Game Freak only said you'd be able to complete the National dex in gen 6, not that every single Pokemon including event legendary Pokemon would be obtainable, right?

...You do realize that Game Freak only said you'd be able to complete the National dex in gen 6, not that every single Pokemon including event legendary Pokemon would be obtainable, right?
I was under the impression that former event Pokemon would count towards the National Pokedex as well.
(This being said, I wouldn't know, as I've never looked into beating the National Pokedex much at all, so I acknowledge that I may be wrong here)

I was under the impression that former event Pokemon would count towards the National Pokedex as well.
(This being said, I wouldn't know, as I've never looked into beating the National Pokedex much at all, so I acknowledge that I may be wrong here)
You never need event legendary Pokemon to complete the National dex - it'd be incredibly unfair otherwise. Especially to people living outside Japan.

I always thought of Giratina as the anti-matter or dark energy portion of the creation trio, rather than satanic (although I can see how the design invokes that feeling). That third element to the universe that goes unseen and mysterious, and maybe other-worldly, but dominates the other two (our universe is 95% dark energy/matter and only 5% regular matter) and unchecked rapidly distorts space and time (dark energy is rapidly accelerating the expansion of the universe).

As for Hoopa, well I used to think it was straight out of Shin Megami Tensei but after seeing it in Pokemon Amie,

...I'm getting more of a "jerk with a heart of gold" prankster vibe. Like I watch Hyperspace Fury and it looks more like he's laughing due to schadenfreude not malevolence. Like he's some genie that messed with people's things until they asked Arceus to make him stop so he punished him by turning him into his little goon form.

So he's pokemon little bunny Foo Foo. He bopped on the field mice's heads until Acreus punished him.

I always thought of Giratina as the anti-matter or dark energy portion of the creation trio, rather than satanic (although I can see how the design invokes that feeling). That third element to the universe that goes unseen and mysterious, and maybe other-worldly, but dominates the other two (our universe is 95% dark energy/matter and only 5% regular matter) and unchecked rapidly distorts space and time (dark energy is rapidly accelerating the expansion of the universe).
Actually, here's another mystery: how on Earth did we not die in the Distortion World? It was been said by people at Game Freak that the Distortion World is made up of antimatter. Antimatter, for those with no scientific knowledge or have never watched an episode or two of Star Trek, is the opposite charged version of normal matter (though what is normal really is depending on your point of view in this case). When matter and antimatter touch, they go boom.

I do wish they had said dark matter. That would make more sense than antimatter on many different levels.

So he's pokemon little bunny Foo Foo. He bopped on the field mice's heads until Acreus punished him.
I think you meant Little Bunny 'Thulhu:

(I love Munchkin and now I want Pokémon Munchkin)

Actually, here's another mystery: how on Earth did we not die in the Distortion World? It was been said by people at Game Freak that the Distortion World is made up of antimatter. Antimatter, for those with no scientific knowledge or have never watched an episode or two of Star Trek, is the opposite charged version of normal matter (though what is normal really is depending on your point of view in this case). When matter and antimatter touch, they go boom.

I do wish they had said dark matter. That would make more sense than antimatter on many different levels.
*heavy-sigh*
Yeah, I totally agree with you there. But if I got upset every time a video game ignored basic physics I wouldn't be able to enjoy lava worlds ever again (Why isn't convection turning everyone into baked potatoes?)

*heavy-sigh*
Yeah, I totally agree with you there. But if I got upset every time a video game ignored basic physics I wouldn't be able to enjoy lava worlds ever again (Why isn't convection turning everyone into baked potatoes?)
True. Though it did bug me in RSE that you go underwater without anything to help you breath. Thank you, ORAS.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
True. Though it did bug me in RSE that you go underwater without anything to help you breath. Thank you, ORAS.
Though the breathing apparatus still makes no sense as it's not connected to an oxygen tank.

Though I think this thread has made it obvious that physics is only an option in Pokemon. I remember reading a board somewhere that if RSE followed real world physics, Team Aqua's plan wouldn't do anything and Team Magma's plans would accomplish what Team Aqua wants to do. You can't create/destroy matter, yet Kyogre is creating matter (making rain from nothing) and Groudon destroys it (the water it evaporates just vanishes from existence). But in real life all Kyogre would be doing is increasing the pace of the rain cycle, all the water is coming from the ocean and that's where it'll go back to (sure some places will be effected like those near the shore or other bodies of water, but overall it won't make a water world). As for Groudon, it increasing the temperature would cause all the ice to melt which would increase the amount of water and actually flood the planet.

While I love poke pseudo-science, I've gotten in trouble for turning this into Stage7-4's science board in the past so I think a change in topic is in order.

While this thread is made for fan theories, this is the first time I've seen a fan theory get upgraded to canon (or at least easter egg). Everybody knows Serebii right? (I mean, unless you are a Bulbapedia purist, who hasn't?)

Well you might be familiar with a little contribution known as Pokearth ( http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/ ). One of the first things on there is a fan-made regional map of all the areas of gen4 lumped together into a world map (Kanto, Sinnoh, Johto, Hoenn, Ore, and even the ranger games).

Well if you go to Dewford and enter the southeast house, you'll see this:

Gee, what's that in the upper-right corner?

Why, it appears to be Serebii's Gen4 Pokearth map. Someone extracted the direct texture of it, and compared it to a resized Pokearth.

And there is no denying it, IT IS THE POKEARTH MAP!

Congratulations to Serebii for getting a fan contribution accepted into a game. I don't know if this counts as a canon region arrangement or just a really cool cameo but none the less, that's awesome.

Holy crap, I never thought I'd see something from the website that will ban you for mentioning the word Poochama (I was told by a friend IRL about the incident) get put into an actual game. Note I do still like the website I just had to point out the irony.

As for hoopa being a little sneak if that's what it looks like when it is HAPPY, I wonder what would happen if it was in the wild/naturally angry, oh I know EAT MY SOUL.

Though the breathing apparatus still makes no sense as it's not connected to an oxygen tank.
It's a rebreather (recycles the oxygen that you exhale, mostly in the form of CO2). Or it uses highly advanced science to do the job, like those things that Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon used in Star Wars Episode I.

While I love poke pseudo-science, I've gotten in trouble for turning this into Stage7-4's science board in the past so I think a change in topic is in order.

While this thread is made for fan theories, this is the first time I've seen a fan theory get upgraded to canon (or at least easter egg). Everybody knows Serebii right? (I mean, unless you are a Bulbapedia purist, who hasn't?)

Well you might be familiar with a little contribution known as Pokearth ( http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/ ). One of the first things on there is a fan-made regional map of all the areas of gen4 lumped together into a world map (Kanto, Sinnoh, Johto, Hoenn, Ore, and even the ranger games).

Well if you go to Dewford and enter the southeast house, you'll see this:

Gee, what's that in the upper-right corner?

Why, it appears to be Serebii's Gen4 Pokearth map. Someone extracted the direct texture of it, and compared it to a resized Pokearth.

And there is no denying it, IT IS THE POKEARTH MAP!

Congratulations to Serebii for getting a fan contribution accepted into a game. I don't know if this counts as a canon region arrangement or just a really cool cameo but none the less, that's awesome.
That is amazing, though there is one problem with that map:
Hoenn and Sinnoh are at the same latitude, despite having climates that require them to be on different parts of the globe (tropical and um, snowy).

Yeah, especially since the franchise has proven it cares not about real science.

It's a rebreather (recycles the oxygen that you exhale, mostly in the form of CO2). Or it uses highly advanced science to do the job, like those things that Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon used in Star Wars Episode I.

Hoenn and Sinnoh are at the same latitude, despite having climates that require them to be on different parts of the globe (tropical and um, snowy).

Yeah, especially since the franchise has proven it cares not about real science.
Oh the reason for that is really simple and quite obvious
Game Freak is really teaming up with valve to make the ultimate scientific reason this is happening, it's right here in front of us!
aperture science we do what we must because we can.png
Proof that they work together.
pokemon aperture science pokeball.jpg
So there, that should explain how Sinnoh can have snow while Hoenn can have stupid amounts of water, it's only logic, DUH.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Having not played RSE in such a long time I forget whether it's mentioned there, but interacting with objects in Sea Mauville gives you a fair chunk of back story to what it used to be. Here's a few examples:

File Cabinet in Room 2 said:
The file labelled "CONFIDENTIAL" contains stained documents. The documents have dates way before you were born.

__von Secret __gation Re____. The __ment on new ene___ turned out to be true. The ___rgy that uses Po___on's __ene__ is called Inf___ ____gy.

___gation Report on __son.
A series of actions related to cancellation of the New ___lle Project __ned out to be true. I ____mend prompt ___linary action against him as a traitor to our group.

___ck
Team E Leader, Opera___ Group ____
So yeah I guess they were studying some crazy energy source which must have worked. I haven't done the New Mauville side quest yet so I don't know if any of this ties together but it looks like there's a mention of it in here.

on a bookcase said:
In the dusty bookcase are old papers covered in detailed statements and records of payments made. The text is blurred in places and hard to read.

"Sea____ville...servi___nvoice...
Name: Ra__ Coz_o
Base_ay: $__85__9
Overtim__bursement: $1__23"

The rest is too damaged to make out
That sure looks like the name 'Cozmo' in there, I wonder who that could be?

interacting with a bed said:
It's a bed that seems to have been chewed on. There's something underneath it... It's a colourful magazine of some kind. "The Fame and the Shame! Champions Exposed!"
Gross

another bookcase said:
It's a tattered clipping from an old magazine cover. On the cover is a young lady who looks like Lisia.

"Termination of the New Mauville Project Officially Announced at Last! Serious Talks Begin about the Closure of Sea Mauville! Cries of Concern Erupt from the Staff Members of Working at Sea Mauville! Greater Mauville Holdings Reps Remain Tight-Lipped about the Issues! Project Leader Wattson Weighs In on Problems Plaguing New Mauville!"

The rest of the magazine has been torn away...
What are the problems?? What secrets are they not telling us?

the same bookcase said:
It's an old, hide-bound notebook.

"The damage caused by the cancellation of the New Mauville project has been catastrophic. As a member of the management, much if the blame and the debts will fall upon me. But that will be little consolation to the employees working under me who will lose their livelihoods. I couldn't do a thing for them... I'm a man with no power... Protecting nature and Pokemon and the environment... It's great as an idea. It's a fine ideal to aspire to. And Wattson is a great man for dreaming of it all. But cruel reality and the organisation that I just try to preserve have dashed those dreams. I couldn't do a thing for him. I'm a man with no power..."

This is the last page with writing on it. Other pages have been torn out.
I'm assuming this is Stern? It's pretty devastating, I feel bad for him

Then there's the letters from little Cozmo to Father Cozmo...

First Letter said:
Dear Daddy,

How are you? Are you working really hard? I'm doing well. I'm doing all my homework, and I'm helping at home, too. Mommy's working hard and makes us dinner every night. Do you have to work this weekend? Are you going to come home? If you come home, take me to see the star show, OK?

-Takao Cozmo

P.S. I'm going to send you the picture I drew at the Trainers' School.
Second Letter said:
It looked like another letter, but it's a drawing. The drawing is if a boy's face, and written next to it are the words "I love you, Daddy."
Third Letter said:
Dear Daddy,

How are you? Are you working really hard? I was sad that you didn't come home last weekend. But Mommy didn't seem so sad. She went out with her friend. I finally got that telescope that I've been wanting. It was from you, wasn't it? Thanks, Daddy. I really, really wanted it. I like looking at the sky, Daddy. When I look at the stars, I wonder if you are looking at the same stats, too. Let's look at the stars together, next time you come home.

-Takao Cozmo
Fourth Letter said:
Dear Daddy,

How are you? You aren't working too hard, are you? You never come home anymore. I'm worried if you're OK. Mommy goes out with her friends a lot. It seems like fun, so I guess she's doing OK. The Shelgon that you gave me evolved the other day. But I liked it better when it was a Shelgon and it looked like a Meteorite. Salamence was kind of a letdown, so I asked a friend to trade it for his Solrock. I'm sorry, Daddy. I know it was a present, but I think Solrock is cooler. When it gets dark tonight, I'm going to look at the stars again. I'll think of you when I do.

-Takao Cozmo
Side note: rookie trade there, Daddy obviously didn't include a Salamencite with the present. I'm not too upset because Solrock is a personal favourite of mine :)

Fifth Letter said:
Dear Daddy,

I was really, really happy to get to meet you the other day. It was fun playing together again, and going to see the star show, too, even if it was just the two of us. It was sad that Mommy couldn't go, and even more sad when you and Mommy fought that night. I'll study hard, just like you told me, and I'll be a good boy, so don't fight. But let me keep watching the stars, even if I have to do all my homework, too. When I grow up, I want to be a professor and study the stats.

-Takao Cozmo
I'm starting to feel sad now

Sixth Letter said:
Dear Daddy,

Thank you for writing to me. I'm doing really well here, so please don't worry about me. I hope I'll see you again someday. I dream about it all the time. I brought the telescope you bought me to our new house. Please don't work too hard, Daddy. I hope you are OK. I will always, always love the stats, and I will always, always love you.

-Takao Cozmo

P.S. I'll give you my Hi Skitty doll. Please take care of it for me.
feels

Also, that explains the Skitty dolls on the next shelf

Seventh Letter said:
It looked like another letter, but it's a photo. There's a little boy holding a telescope, with a woman beside him, looking bored.
I'm kinda disappointed that it ends there tbh. It's pretty sad learning Prof. Cozmo's backstory, with his parents growing apart due to him always being away, and Cozmo himself being caught up amongst it..

All in all, I really enjoyed exploring Sea Mauville. I definitely spent a long time pressing A on random things hoping for some more lore. I always love the little details like this that GameFreak put into these games, the stories that wouldn't interest the kids they're marketing the games to, it's like they're indirectly acknowledging the older player base and giving them something to talk about

edit: grammar...

I'm assuming this is Stern? It's pretty devastating, I feel bad for him
Actually, I believe it is supposed to be Mr. Bonding, as when we see him before the nightmare fuel (have yet to see it for myself, but from what I've heard...), he laments that he has no power.

Check this out, it's in the text for Sea Mauville, but I can't find where it is ingame:
There’s a crumpled piece of paper inside. “Sea Mauville Company Song” is written on it.
1. The daybreak shines on Route 108. Wake up, our towering fort. For the bright future Hoenn, We won’t take our days off. Dig through, dig out great energy. Ah, Sea Mauville, Sea Mauville, Sea Mauville.
2. The bright light shines on Route 108. Intensely shiny, our fort. Swear your selfless devotion. Unionization is out of the question. Dig through, dig out great energy. Ah, Sea Mauville, Sea Mauville, Sea Mauville.
3. Darkness descends on Route 108. Tonight again sleepless, our fort. Drive away our competitors. We won’t take our overtime pay. Dig through, dig out great energy. Ah, Sea Mauville, Sea Mauville, Sea Mauville.
Catchy!

That Pokeearth map thing is great btw. Would never have noticed it myself!

It's a tattered clipping from an old magazine cover. On the cover is a young lady who looks like Lisia.
Judging by the timing for everything, this is Lisia's mother, who must be Wallace's older sister or something.

The file labeled “CONFIDENTIAL” contains stained documents. The documents have dates way before you were born. ■De— Sec— Investi— —port The develop— on new —rgy turned out to be true. The ene— that uses —kémo— bio—rgy is called —inity Ener—. ■Investi— Report on Wa— A series of actions related to cancellation of the —w Mauvil— Proje— tur— out to be true. I recom— prompt discip— action against him as a traitor to our group. Do— Team E Leader, —ative Group —
The file labeled “CONFIDENTIAL” contains stained documents. The documents have dates way before you were born. ■—von Secret —gation Re— The —ment on new ene— turned out to be true. The —rgy that uses Po—on’s —ene— is called Inf— —gy. ■—gation Report on —son A series of actions related to cancellation of the New —lle Project —ned out to be true. I —mend prompt —linary action against him as a traitor to our group. —ck Team E Leader, Opera— Group —
Interesting that document weathering works differently depending on which game you play! (Speaking of, in AS Cozmo actually gets a good deal by trading Salamence fo Solrock, since Solrock isn't in AS)
Also, I guess Wattson was considered a traitor, perhaps for raising security concerns? Worked out well for him, though!

There is a worn-out sign. Sea Mauville’s 10 slogans for a cheerful and fun workplace. 01. Say good morning very loudly. 02. Don’t bring Pokémon to your workplace. 03. Always arrive on time. Always stay late. 04. Lay your life on the line in safety checks. 05. Take joint responsibility for teamwork. 06. Obey your superior’s orders absolutely. 07. Maintain top quality. Give up your sanity. 08. Worship and praise the founder. 09. Don’t expect time off before you retire. 10. No need to think. Just work unceasingly.
Usually, these kind of workplace rules go unspoken.

There are little glass bottles lined up inside a dusty cabinet, all with the same label... “Wake Up with Devon Energy Elixir! Now with Refined Seviper Extract! Increase your Focus! Work for Days! You’ll Never Need Another Rest!”
Devon Corporation, purveyors of finest quality Snake Oil!

Mr. Raizoh! Course I did, boss. We hit the jackpot!
Ah... My Takao...
So this is where you’ve been... You must have been so lonely here... I’m sorry... Come on... It’s time to go home...
H... Hold up! Uncle?!
The guy who comes in to the storage hold is Cozmo's dad! And his helper is Cozmo's nephew? Except, Cozmo has grey hair and looks way older than his dad. Also, his poor dad seems to be talking to Hi Skitty as though it is Cozmo... :(

Also, Cozmo's dad was fired for losing the Odd Keystone.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm assuming they were going for a Gulf Stream effect, which would make it somewhat plausible (like how real life Europe is relatively mild compared to Canada, even though they're roughly the same latitude).

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
So, trying to piece toghether the text of the confidential document: It seems like most of the text can be read if you combine the fragments from OR and AS, respectively. That's a very nice touch!
The file labeled “CONFIDENTIAL” contains stained documents. The documents have dates way before you were born. ■Devon Secret Investigation Report[:] The development on new energy turned out to be true. The energy that uses Pokémon's bioenergy is called Infinity Energy. ■Investigation Report on Wa—son[:] A series of actions related to cancellation of the New Mauville Project turned out to be true. I recommend prompt disciplinary action against him as a traitor to our group. Do—ck Team E Leader, Operative Group —
Apart from the two missing colons (which might have been unnecessary, as headlines can be written without them; I added them for easier reading), only two pieces of text seem to be missing between the games.
The first, unless GameFreak throws us a major curveball, can easily be seen to be the missing T's in Wattson's name.

The second, I believe, is a lot more mysterious. Unless we're talking about a guy named "Dock" (EDIT: We do, see below), the full name seems to be obscured. The "Do" part is even likely to stand for "Doctor", meaning that all we know about him is the "ck" at the end of his name. But just to be sure, here follows a list of revealed game characters whose names end in "ck":
- Brock (Pewter City Gym Leader)
- Rick (a Club Master in Pokémon TCG)
- Grand Master Jack (also from TCG)
- Chuck (Cianwood City Gym Leader)
- Dock (minor character working at Stern's Shipyard)
- Lunick (player character in Pokémon Ranger)
- Buck (supporting character in D/P)
- Nick (supporting character from Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs)

Halfway through writing this, I came across a guy actually named Dock, who was even involved in the Sea Mauville project. Ladies and gentlemen, we have our culprit. Question is: What was he up to? He doesn't seem to be a very bright engineer judging by his quotes.

Also, the text seem to imply that dark things went on in New Mauville. The first three workplace rules (and arguably the fifth) sound quite normal - apart from that last sentence of rule 3. The rest of the rules seem to be later additions, as the Team founder demanded more and more obedience and work from the poor workers. Exactly what they were trying to do seems a little unclear, but judging by the song I'd say they tried to dig through the planet's crust, for unknown reasons. They mention Pokémon energy and not geothermal energy, so it likely has something to do with a legendary Pokémon. It might be Groudon and Kyogre, but having two evil teams searching for them (one being the "Team E", or their superiors, the other being Aqua/Magma depending on version) sounds like a stretch. I'd say this is a big sequel hook, or at least a potential for a DLC episode.

Do we even know the map is North oriented?

One thing I forgot to mention about the pokearth map is that the in-game texture was mirrored (so Sinnoh is on the left while Hoenn is on the right). You can sort of tell in the second picture with Orlando, notice the triangular island on the left?

The comparison picture flipped it again so you could tell right away that they were the same thing.

Not that this would explain anything about why Sinnoh is colder (other than a higher elevation due to mountains creating a high pressure region to encourage precipitation), but thought I'd mention it.

Love all the Sea Mauville talk, I'll have to go explore it myself. There are WAY more secrets and tiny details in this game than about any other, I love it.

So basically Mauville is the stereotypical evil mega corp huh?

I have a couple questions:

1. What were the Teammates doing having sex in Sea Mauville?
  2. What connection does AZ have with the Draconids beyond seeing mega-Raquayza in Hoenn?
  3. What was with the Sunlight at night thing in Omega Ruby? Did Groudon tidally lock the planet?
  4. The graveyard near Geosenge; ate the grave markers just that? or are they the sacrificed pokemon? petrified as a result of powering the Ultimate Weapon and somehow amassing stone over the millennium?

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So basically Mauville is the stereotypical evil mega corp huh?

I have a couple questions:

1. What were the Teammates doing having sex in Sea Mauville?
  2. What connection does AZ have with the Draconids beyond seeing mega-Raquayza in Hoenn?
  3. What was with the Sunlight at night thing in Omega Ruby? Did Groudon tidally lock the planet?
  4. The graveyard near Geosenge; ate the grave markers just that? or are they the sacrificed pokemon? petrified as a result of powering the Ultimate Weapon and somehow amassing stone over the millennium?
  1. You answered your own question.
  2. I don't think he does? At least I don't remember any connection mentioned.
  3. Magic, probably.
  4. They are were Pokemon that died in the war/were used to fuel the weapon (can't remember which), the games say so.

1. You answered your own question.
  2. I don't think he does? At least I don't remember any connection mentioned.
  3. Magic, probably.
  4. They are were Pokemon that died in the war/were used to fuel the weapon (can't remember which), the games say so.
  1. Not Quite. There are more arousing places then a ruin of a subterran city attempt Out of all the places where they done the nasty, why THAT? that is my question
  2. Okay, I was wondering what he was doing in Hoenn and if we'll hear more about him in Gen VII
  3. fair enough
  4. Yes, but what happened to the corpses. Did the ultimate weapon petrify the sacrificed pokemon (Yvetal demo-stated a simialr ability int he Diancie movie and he's the Y mascot, the Life thing is more obvious with AZ and his floette)

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
  1. Not Quite. There are more arousing places then a ruin of a subterran city attempt Out of all the places where they done the nasty, why THAT? that is my question
  2. Okay, I was wondering what he was doing in Hoenn and if we'll hear more about him in Gen VII
  3. fair enough
  4. Yes, but what happened to the corpses. Did the ultimate weapon petrify the sacrificed pokemon (Yvetal demo-stated a simialr ability int he Diancie movie and he's the Y mascot, the Life thing is more obvious with AZ and his floette)
  1. Some people have weird fetishes.
  2. Meh.
  3. Magic solves everything.
  4. Don't take the anime as canon, they make shit up all the time. The corpses were probably still there since they were (somehow) used to power the weapon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)