Resource Creative and Underrated Sets: ORAS Edition (NO SHITTY GIMMICKS, Read Post #419)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanger Zonvolt summed it up perfectly.
Muk is what, NU, for a reason. It has very lackluster stats, and it's abilities are also really bad. Just because you won a few rounds with some random pokemon, doesn't mean it's good. It means your opponent sucks. The bottom of the OU ladder is known to be complete trash. I've swept an entire team with a sunkern before. That doesn't mean sunkern is good, and if you won a few games with muk, congratulations, but that still doesn't change the fact that muk is complete trash.

You're going to need some way higher tier replays to convince anyone of this thing's usefulness. Just look at the games you provided:
Game 1: Muk was forced out almost every time. I think it saw real use like what, the last 3 turns? Not only that, you basically won because you won a 50/50 involving whether or not Gyarados was going to Mega Evolve. He could have easily gone for a Zen Headbutt and kept his Defenses.
Game 2: Garchomp could've just quaked:

252 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 232 HP / 0 Def Muk: 416-492 (101.7 - 120.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

This is an issue I tend to notice: people take these random obscure 'mons and think they're good because they win a few rounds. Honestly, what little this set did was entirely due to the ignorance of the other players. A quick look-up on a damage calc already reveals your entire moveset. This isn't playing off Muk's strength, it plays off a lack of knowledge on what it does. Unless it can stand on its own merits and not rely solely on the lack of knowledge on your opponent's part, it shouldn't be used in OU.
I honestly never would've guessed Garchomp's STAB SE EQ would KO Muk. /sarcasm

I don't think Muk is good, but he shows usefulness. He's able to fulfill a pretty solid role, and do it fairly well. Obviously he isn't going to fit on every team, or probably many at all. It doesn't require "lack of knowledge" to be effective, either. Honestly the best thing to do is spam Gunk Shot, or if you feel a steel coming either double switch or fire punch accordingly.

You haven't tried this mon, or built a team for Muk to be used on. So how about instead of screaming about how bad it is, and how angry it makes you that plebeian No0bz try to use unique pokemon, you either:

a.) Test it for yourself, and give relevant criticisms/ improvements/ thoughts, or

b.) Run some damage calcs on it against other things, or whatever floats your boat, and see what can be done to make the set more effective, and relevant to the metagame

By absolutely no means do I think this guy could ever make it out of NU. But that doesn't make it unusable in OU. Lets be constructive, rather than just assume everything sucks because it isn't OU/ has to switch out when an opponent brings out a check/counter. I've been doing this battling thing for quite a while :)

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion

I don't think Muk is good, but he shows usefulness. He's able to fulfill a pretty solid role, and do it fairly well. Obviously he isn't going to fit on every team, or probably many at all. It doesn't require "lack of knowledge" to be effective, either. Honestly the best thing to do is spam Gunk Shot, or if you feel a steel coming either double switch or fire punch accordingly.

You haven't tried this mon, or built a team for Muk to be used on. So how about instead of screaming about how bad it is, and how angry it makes you that plebeian No0bz try to use unique pokemon, you either:

a.) Test it for yourself, and give relevant criticisms/ improvements/ thoughts, or

b.) Run some damage calcs on it against other things, or whatever floats your boat, and see what can be done to make the set more effective, and relevant to the metagame

By absolutely no means do I think this guy could ever make it out of NU. But that doesn't make it unusable in OU. Lets be constructive, rather than just assume everything sucks because it isn't OU/ has to switch out when an opponent brings out a check/counter. I've been doing this battling thing for quite a while :)
Ok I can make a case for a bunch of stuff that shouldn't be used in OU legitimately that fits these criteria. I literally have a team with Poliwrath in it that does well to check Crawdaunt, Kabutops, aspects of rain offense and Bisharp, weaknesses to the team. You know why I would never suggest it here or to the average new user? Cause it's niche as all hell. It is so specialized that it serves no actual purpose outside of my specific team which is basically what Muk is doing. Also the replays weren't exactly convincing when you basically slapped on an AV, ran special defense, and made it out to be some sort of relevant wall in the metagame. Once again it's more of that it's such a niche choice of option that it's pretty much gimmicky at that point. This is coming from the guy that likes to use all sorts from lower tiers as well so it's not like I'm one of those guys that screams "unviable!!!" every time I see something that isn't BL or above in terms of its tiering. Damage calcs are some of the poorest arguments at least to myself cause it doesn't justify its practical use it only gives hypotheticals based off of theorymonning. So yeah man if it works for you that's fine I'm just letting you know at this point you'll have to agree to disagree cause it works specifically for your team but really shouldn't be used as a component of OU as a whole.

I have no intention of bashing you or your Muk set, but you have not been able to convince us that Muk can actually perform well in the niche you gave it. A lot of your calculations do not account for hazards and the fact that A) Muk still doesn't win 1v1 and B) The opponent can freely switch to regain momentum while your Muk is permanently weakened and cannot switch into Greninja more than once in a match. For example, you listed the following calc:

252 SpA Mega Manectric Thunderbolt vs. 232 HP / 24 SpD Assault Vest Muk: 99-117 (24.2 - 28.6%) -- 97.3% chance to 4HKO

With Stealth Rock on your side of the field (why would a muk need spin/defog support?), you can switch into a thunderbolt and take relatively little damage. Then, because your opponent isn't brain-dead, the Manectric will freely Volt Switch to one of the many things that can deal with Muk. This will leave Muk at less than 50% and thus it will not be able to freely switch into Manectric's Thunderbolt for the rest of the match. This is why most of your calcs are basically pointless and irrelevant, which makes it difficult for people reading to figure out which ones actually demonstrate Muk's effectiveness.

Believe me, I love seeing creativity in sets and pokemon but only if they work and you can really show their effectiveness against good opponents and standard metagame teams.

You seem to miss the point. In your 2 replays Muk does NOTHING for you. Game 1: Muk was almost always forced out without forcing switches and you would have lost if you didn't win a 50/50 at the end of the game. Game 2 you could have lost your Muk before it did anything had he clicked Earthquake since you didn't feel like switching. Had he known Muk carries Ice Punch you could have Muk in 2 turns.

AM pretty explains how I feel about this in the post above. Many things can seem good in theory and and be less than stellar in execution.

You haven't tried this mon, or built a team for Muk to be used on.
I also haven't build teams with Avalugg, Shedinja, and plenty of other mons considered bad in OU. Doesn't mean I can't tell that there are issues with all of them.

So how about instead of screaming about how bad it is, and how angry it makes you that plebeian No0bz try to use unique pokemon, you either:

I really find it interesting how you propose a mon, give almost none of its flaws, provide bad replays as evidence of its usefulness, and when I call you out on the replays it's somehow on me to prove that the mon is bad, especially when you only name a handful of special attackers it checks. Remind me again how somehow the burden of proof lies on me to prove that Muk is incredibly niche? You show me some good replays, I'll consider testing it. Without strong evidence though, I see no reason to risk my ladder standing or spend time trying to make something work if there is little evidence that it will. Also, do I really have to run calcs for you? Because I can tell you right now that there are plenty of unfavorable match-ups.

I have never argued for or against a mon's viability based on its tier or its usage. Check my posts; I'm not bluffing. So, let's not pretend that at any point I said it was trash because it was NU. Admittedly, I've battled less recently, but it's not as though I'm new to battling either. If I came off as insulting, then I do apologize because it was never my intent to insult you. It's entirely reasonable to think something works after winning a few battles with it, but looks can be deceiving, and looking at this objectively Muk truly seems too niche to actually recommend.

Cresselia (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]/Lunar Dance

Standard scarf set but bulky at the same time
Pros
-Lures and OHKOs offensive Lando-Ts who this they get off a strong U-Turn
-Outspeeds and 2HKOs offensive Heatrans
-Checks Sableye
-Even without investment tanks hits

Calcs
252+ SpA Heatran Fire Blast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Cresselia: 157-186 (41 - 48.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Mold Breaker Mega Gyarados Waterfall vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Cresselia: 141-166 (36.9 - 43.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Mold Breaker Mega Gyarados Crunch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Cresselia: 282-332 (73.8 - 86.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Cresselia Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Gyarados: 116-138 (35 - 41.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

zbr

less than 99% acc = never hit
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Cresselia (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]/Lunar Dance

Standard scarf set but bulky at the same time
Pros
-Lures and OHKOs offensive Lando-Ts who this they get off a strong U-Turn
-Outspeeds and 2HKOs offensive Heatrans
-Checks Sableye
-Even without investment tanks hits

Calcs
252+ SpA Heatran Fire Blast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Cresselia: 157-186 (41 - 48.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Mold Breaker Mega Gyarados Waterfall vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Cresselia: 141-166 (36.9 - 43.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Mold Breaker Mega Gyarados Crunch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Cresselia: 282-332 (73.8 - 86.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Cresselia Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Gyarados: 116-138 (35 - 41.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
Hold your horses real quick. Standard Scarf set? O_O When has there been a scarf Cress ever?? Also, how would you check MSab? Your Moonblast doesn't reliably 2HKO and it can easily set up all over your face.

252 SpA Cresselia Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Sableye: 128-152 (42.1 - 50%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO

Thundurus (M) @ Power Herb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Wild Charge
- Knock Off
- Fly
- Bulk Up

It has a good movepool, speed, attacking stats, and can either boost itself or get a free attack boost from things like defog

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-190740340
watching an OU S rank mon run a sub optimal set to beat a UU team isnt exactly selling me on your set. Power herb fly was already kind of gimmicky back when venusaur was super popular, but now its dying out and I cant think of a reason how your set is better in anyway than the a standard mix attacking Lo set. I am not trying to be mean or anything but I cant think of a reason to use it and your replay didnt help. Can you give a practical situation where this set would be better than the mixed LO one?

Flying is a really good attacking type and if thundurus had something like brave bird in it's movepool then it'd be on every set but the best it can do is Fly or HP flying. The set is underrated because it works basically just as well as the special attacking set (based on the nearly equal 115/125 offensive stats) but capitalizes on the opponents expectations and usual switchins, not to mention grabbing boosts from intimidates, latias defogs, and stuff like that. I wouldn't categorize it as a gimmick because thundurus has the stats to make basically any set work well, but I posted that one because it is fun to use and I think it's good.

I have no intention of bashing you or your Muk set, but you have not been able to convince us that Muk can actually perform well in the niche you gave it. A lot of your calculations do not account for hazards and the fact that A) Muk still doesn't win 1v1 and B) The opponent can freely switch to regain momentum while your Muk is permanently weakened and cannot switch into Greninja more than once in a match. For example, you listed the following calc:

252 SpA Mega Manectric Thunderbolt vs. 232 HP / 24 SpD Assault Vest Muk: 99-117 (24.2 - 28.6%) -- 97.3% chance to 4HKO

With Stealth Rock on your side of the field (why would a muk need spin/defog support?), you can switch into a thunderbolt and take relatively little damage. Then, because your opponent isn't brain-dead, the Manectric will freely Volt Switch to one of the many things that can deal with Muk. This will leave Muk at less than 50% and thus it will not be able to freely switch into Manectric's Thunderbolt for the rest of the match. This is why most of your calcs are basically pointless and irrelevant, which makes it difficult for people reading to figure out which ones actually demonstrate Muk's effectiveness.

Believe me, I love seeing creativity in sets and pokemon but only if they work and you can really show their effectiveness against good opponents and standard metagame teams.
Okay look, I said this thing works well in checking a lot of gyarados' checks/counters. That's what I said I was using him for, and that he can generally tank hits. So don't take that for any more than it is.

My muk doesn't need hazard removal but.... gyarados does. Not saying he won't ever take hazard damage, but just saying. And you guys are being a bit nit picky.. What do you consider a good Mega Manectric switch-in? Latios? Tyranitar?

252 SpA Mega Manectric Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 69-82 (22.8 - 27.1%) -- 53.9% chance to 4HKO
252 SpA Mega Manectric Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 102-120 (25.3 - 29.7%) -- 100% chance to 4HKO

Both of these are also damaged now. And guess what else? Manectric can volt switch out to one of the many things that deal with them to gain momentum. Guess what these pokemon are going to do, being the checks that they are: they're going to fire off an attack, the same way Muk does. Muk is just unique in the fact that he has a great chance of spreading poison around while doing so. OF COURSE they are going to switch to a counter; thats the way pokemon works. So you just try to predict/react accordingly.

I won't argue for Muk's viability anymore, but he does a good job at taking care of some of Gyarados's threats.

Fly coming off of 115 attack is not worth sacrificing an item for one-time use. You should know that.

If you really want an answer to mega venusaur, run LO with HP Flying. Otherwise use Knock Off, Wild Charge and Superpower as your physical attacks if you insist on running physical thundurus.

rh2012: I guess it's just difficult for me to see past the fact that Muk has almost no utility as an AV pivot or attacker besides spreading poison via contact only. You even mentioned two pokemon that get the job done better in most situations and have much more utility. Lastly...I think a pokemon that resists rock and electric (gyara's initial weaknesses) may be a more suitable teammate to help gyarados get a setup opportunity. I'm not being skeptical because we're talking about Muk, but rather because it seems very underwhelming and one-dimensional in comparison to something like AV Conk which can absorb status, heal itself, make good use of priority, and knock off items.

Last edited:
Flying is a really good attacking type and if thundurus had something like brave bird in it's movepool then it'd be on every set but the best it can do is Fly or HP flying. The set is underrated because it works basically just as well as the special attacking set (based on the nearly equal 115/125 offensive stats) but capitalizes on the opponents expectations and usual switchins, not to mention grabbing boosts from intimidates, latias defogs, and stuff like that. I wouldn't categorize it as a gimmick because thundurus has the stats to make basically any set work well, but I posted that one because it is fun to use and I think it's good.
I would go with a mixed set if running Defiant. Thunderbolt / Knock Off / Superpower / HP Ice or Flying is a better idea imo, as it let's you lure in Chansey for a quick Knock Off-Superpower. You really can't lure in Chansey effectively if you show Wild Charge from the start. That's the whole idea behind mixed Thundurus, to cripple/take out Chansey and hopefully bring something else (usually Skarm, Gliscor, or Venu) down with it.

On the whole Muk situation, the only way I can find that Greninja wins is if he is running Giga Impact/Dig or Night Slash/Dig. So if you REALLY need something to counter NInja, and you hate P2, Muk might work. But it won't do much else.

lol I can just never imagine thundurus being a bird (Also, if anything got a flying type base 120 power move, coming off of high offensive stats and good speed, it would be in it's movepool)

Anyways, you still haven't convinced me that this set works. You mention nearly equal 115/125 offensive stats. However, 10 is actually a lot, if something like mega pinsir got an extra 10 speed, it would be really OP. However, by running pure physical, you sacrifice the ability to hold a life orb, and you're forced to use a pretty bad item that is only single use. Also, "fun to use and I think it's good" doesn't make a set good. Just because I think final gambit shedninja is fun to use and I think it's pretty good at taking out sashers, doesn't mean that the set actually is good. As Celticpride already stated, purely physical sets are pretty much unviable, and mixed sets are probably the way to go if running defiant.

On the whole Muk situation, the only way I can find that Greninja wins is if he is running Giga Impact/Dig or Night Slash/Dig. So if you REALLY need something to counter NInja, and you hate P2, Muk might work. But it won't do much else.
Extrasensory exists. Although gunk shot is more "standard" in ORAS, extrasensory can also be used to lure mega venu and keldeo, and in this case, muk (lol).
252 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Extrasensory vs. 232 HP / 24 SpD Assault Vest Muk: 190-226 (46.4 - 55.2%) -- 59.8% chance to 2HKO
I do agree with you that muk is pretty much deadweight in most battles, because it is so so so so incredibly niche that in most situations, it will find itself being used as death fodder, or just doing nothing.

lol I can just never imagine thundurus being a bird (Also, if anything got a flying type base 120 power move, coming off of high offensive stats and good speed, it would be in it's movepool)

Anyways, you still haven't convinced me that this set works. You mention nearly equal 115/125 offensive stats. However, 10 is actually a lot, if something like mega pinsir got an extra 10 speed, it would be really OP. However, by running pure physical, you sacrifice the ability to hold a life orb, and you're forced to use a pretty bad item that is only single use. Also, "fun to use and I think it's good" doesn't make a set good. Just because I think final gambit shedninja is fun to use and I think it's pretty good at taking out sashers, doesn't mean that the set actually is good. As Celticpride already stated, purely physical sets are pretty much unviable, and mixed sets are probably the way to go if running defiant.

Extrasensory exists. Although gunk shot is more "standard" in ORAS, extrasensory can also be used to lure mega venu and keldeo, and in this case, muk (lol).
252 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Extrasensory vs. 232 HP / 24 SpD Assault Vest Muk: 190-226 (46.4 - 55.2%) -- 59.8% chance to 2HKO
I do agree with you that muk is pretty much deadweight in most battles, because it is so so so so incredibly niche that in most situations, it will find itself being used as death fodder, or just doing nothing.
I assumed he was running a decent amount of investment. And that he had thought about running E-sensory. 252 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Extrasensory vs. 116 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Muk: 140-166 (36.8 - 43.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock

I assumed he was running a decent amount of investment. And that he had thought about running E-sensory. 252 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Extrasensory vs. 116 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Muk: 140-166 (36.8 - 43.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock
Unless he gave wrong EVs the spread he gave was 232 HP / 252 ATK / 24 SpD with an Adamant nature:

Pangoro @ Assault Vest
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 68 SpD
Adamant Nature
-Drain Punch
-Knock Off
-Ice Punch
-Gunk Shot

AV Pangoro can check Latios and Greninja (except Low Kick variants) whilst denting switch-ins with the appropriate coverage move. (Fully defensive Lando-T is 2hkoed after Stealth Rock). The EVs prevent the 2HKOfrom Greninja's Gunk Shot.
This set definitely lacks power though. Greninja isn't even OHKOed by a neutral Knock Off.

I have been considering different kinds of CharX builds.

Adamant
252 attack; 56 HP; 200 speed
Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw/Outrage
Flame Charge
Flare Blitz/Coverage

What this set does is allow CharX to continue running the adamant sets, but it gives it an extra way to boost speed while maintaining momentum. Charge is only there to chip at opponents who are chose to dead anyway or land strong SE hits that you don't wanna waste HP on with Flare Blitz.

The big deal here is that you have a way of getting to +2 speed very easily which means you can laugh in the face of scarf users and not lose your much needed momentum by having to switch out because you are using an adamant build rather than the Jolly 184 builds.

Last edited:
Seems interesting, but flame charge is extremely weak even at +1, and char x relies on flare blitz or fire punch to break through bulkier fairies, such as azumarill and clefable. However, getting to +2 speed is really awesome, as it allows you to beat stuff like scarf latios and garchomp. However I must ask, if you're going for a build like that, why not just go full out and go with the swords dance + tailwind set?

Seems interesting, but flame charge is extremely weak even at +1, and char x relies on flare blitz or fire punch to break through bulkier fairies, such as azumarill and clefable. However, getting to +2 speed is really awesome, as it allows you to beat stuff like scarf latios and garchomp. However I must ask, if you're going for a build like that, why not just go full out and go with the swords dance + tailwind set?
Because of the momentum you get from staying offensive. Flame Charge has 100 BP when used by CharX, making it still decent, and it still can land potential OHKO's at +1 against SE opponents. Running both it and Flare Blitz let's you have the best of both, so you can land SE fire OHKO's without having to eat recoil damage and use Blitz to break down walls. Outrage can also break walls so long as they aren't Fairy type, so if you want to opt for more coverage or Roost you still can and still be able to get to +2 speed.
That speed can keep going up also and isn't on a timer. This build shits all over Speed Boost Baton teams for that reason.

100 BP honestly isn't enough, it doesn't even guarantee an OHKO on ferrothorn...
Running both flame charge and flare blitz seems a bit redundant, and I would rather run the double dancer set with SD and tailwind. However, I must agree that it shits all over speed boost baton pass teams. This seems very creative and underrated, but maybe you could post some replays to show it in action?

I don't know if this counts as a "creative or innovative" since all I did was slap on one move but I've never seen anyone suggest this (except me in the camerupt thread) and it helps Mega Camel a ton against all playstyles.

Sub Mega Camerupt

Camerupt @ Cameruptite
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 160 HP / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Ancient Power/Yawn/Hidden Power of Choice/Wil-O-Wisp
- Substitute

With Sub Camerupt can come in on a large list of pokemon including Scizor, Clefable, Manetric, Jirachi, Ferrothorn, Gothitelle, Magnezone, Mandibuzz, Skarmory, Sylveon, Venusaur, Zapdos, Klefki, Victini, Volcarona, Sableye and Beedrill and set up a sub on it before nuking the switchin with one of his powerful moves. This set makes the Camel on fire much more useful against offence especially but also against the other playstyles. Also sub allows him to better use moves like Yawn which allows Camerupt to hit the opponent's second choice of switchin to Camerupt rather than the first and Will-O-Wisp to burn would be checks and counters such as Azumaril. Additionally Sub eases prediction with Camerupt's hidden powers.

Replays (May add more in future):
Battle 1: Skip to turn 32 for Camel carnage if you don't want to know the situation of the battle. Note: The Latias was AV which is why Fire Blast did 20%. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-191110978

looiiyut

GIOVANE AUTISMOTTA
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I don't know if this counts as a "creative or innovative" since all I did was slap on one move but I've never seen anyone suggest this (except me in the camerupt thread) and it helps Mega Camel a ton against all playstyles.

Sub Mega Camerupt

Camerupt @ Cameruptite
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 160 HP / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Ancient Power/Yawn/Hidden Power of Choice/Wil-O-Wisp
- Substitute

With Sub Camerupt can come in on a large list of pokemon including Scizor, Clefable, Manetric, Jirachi, Ferrothorn, Gothitelle, Magnezone, Mandibuzz, Skarmory, Sylveon, Venusaur, Zapdos, Klefki, Victini, Volcarona, Sableye and Beedrill and set up a sub on it before nuking the switchin with one of his powerful moves. This set makes the Camel on fire much more useful against offence especially but also against the other playstyles. Also sub allows him to better use moves like Yawn which allows Camerupt to hit the opponent's second choice of switchin to Camerupt rather than the first and Will-O-Wisp to burn would be checks and counters such as Azumaril. Additionally Sub eases prediction with Camerupt's hidden powers.

Replays (May add more in future):
Battle 1: Skip to turn 32 for Camel carnage if you don't want to know the situation of the battle. Note: The Latias was AV which is why Fire Blast did 20%. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-191110978
Just a question. Why 96 evs in speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)