Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Someone to do a BP (Female Dedenne [lol] in a Lux Ball, Cheek Pouch, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, 4 EMs [the only ones it gets]).

FT: CMT or BEST Dedenne set ever or Cloning services.

Last edited:
LF: Oshawott with hidden ability, Shell Armor. No IVs or special pokeball needed.

FT: Jolly 5-6 IV Riolus w/ Bullet Punch and Crunch, Bold 5-6 IV Eevees with Hidden Ability and Hyper Voice, Sassy 5-6 IV Goomys in Luxury Balls, and Battle Maison Items if desired.

Last edited:

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
LF: Oshawott with hidden ability, Shell Armor. No IVs or special pokeball needed.

FT: Jolly 5-6 IV Riolus w/ Bullet Punch and Crunch, Eevees with Hidden Ability and Hyper Voice, Sassy 5-6 IV Goomys, and Battle Maison Items if desired.
oshawaott was never released with its HA so that's not happening.

Although I cannot do any trades until Thursday but wanted to see if there was any interest in any of the legal ball Pokemon I have available for trade atm:

Calm Natural Cure Budew(M) 31/0/31/30/31/30 (+Extrasensory, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder)
HP Fire
Calm Magnet Pull Nosepass(F) 31/30/31/30/31/30 (+Double-Edge, Rollout, Stealth Rock, Wide Guard)
HP Fire
Timid Symbiosis Flabebe-Y(F) 31/31/31/30/30/31 (+Moonblast, Copycat, Captivate, Camoflauge)
HP Ground
Naughty Infiltrator Seviper(F) 30/31/30/31/31/31 (+Body Slam, Final Gambit, Iron Tail, Switcheroo)
HP Ice
x2
Modest Adaptability Skrelp(M) 31/30/31/30/31/30 (+Acid Armor, Haze, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench)
HP Fire
x7
Jolly Arena Trap/Hyper Cutter Trapinch(5M/2F) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Flail, Focus Energy, Fury Cutter, Quick Attack)

The Skrelp is a clone of that other Skrelp and that Seviper is a clone of a Seviper I have shiny (but isnt shiny b/c I cloned the egg) so if you dont like clones I'd avoid them.

can someone please give me 2 destiny knots? life's a struggle to find it in ORAS and I dont wanna go buy an XY :(
If you cant find one you have to battle that couple within Sea Mauville. Save before rebattling every time they dont give it to you post battle you SR until they give it to you. I dont know if how strong their pokemon are matters though. It doesnt take too long to rebattle someone in ORAS if thats the case though.

Although I cannot do any trades until Thursday but wanted to see if there was any interest in any of the legal ball Pokemon I have available for trade atm:

Calm Natural Cure Budew(M) 31/0/31/30/31/30 (+Extrasensory, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder)
HP Fire
Calm Magnet Pull Nosepass(F) 31/30/31/30/31/30 (+Double-Edge, Rollout, Stealth Rock, Wide Guard)
HP Fire
Timid Symbiosis Flabebe-Y(F) 31/31/31/30/30/31 (+Moonblast, Copycat, Captivate, Camoflauge)
HP Ground
Naughty Infiltrator Seviper(F) 30/31/30/31/31/31 (+Body Slam, Final Gambit, Iron Tail, Switcheroo)
HP Ice
x2
Modest Adaptability Skrelp(M) 31/30/31/30/31/30 (+Acid Armor, Haze, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench)
HP Fire
x7
Jolly Arena Trap/Hyper Cutter Trapinch(5M/2F) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Flail, Focus Energy, Fury Cutter, Quick Attack)

The Skrelp is a clone of that other Skrelp and that Seviper is a clone of a Seviper I have shiny (but isnt shiny b/c I cloned the egg) so if you dont like clones I'd avoid them.

If you cant find one you have to battle that couple within Sea Mauville. Save before rebattling every time they dont give it to you post battle you SR until they give it to you. I dont know if how strong their pokemon are matters though. It doesnt take too long to rebattle someone in ORAS if thats the case though.
I would actually be interested in one of your Trapinch, though I'm not sure I have anything truly good to offer.

Yea, I was gonna edit that out in a moment, I was just illusioned because Briar had asked for Staraptor with stats needed to catch Reshiram for both HP and Speed.
Because you clone the bird.

Use the 1st one as a speed checker and the second as a FG user.

Or you can use O-Powers to increase the speed of the 1st bird.

dialganet

Banned deucer.

HP Fire
HP Fire
HP Ground
HP Ice
x2
HP Fire
x7

I'm actually interest4ed in the Seviper and a Skrelp, drop me a VM or a PM if you'd like to trade with me.

LF: Someone to do a BP (Female Dedenne [lol] in a Lux Ball, Cheek Pouch, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, 4 EMs [the only ones it gets]).

FT: CMT or BEST Dedenne set ever or Cloning services.
I'm hoping that you'll be free for a quick cloning job in a bout two hours?

Looking for a protean froakie please. I can offer these as spitbacks right now:
Marill: Adamant w/ Superpower, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, and Body Slam
Ferroseed: Relaxed w/ Stealth Rock and Leech Seed
Ralts: Modest

Someone can help.me to transfer one poke to my OR? It will be quick!
I can do that. Message me your FC

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

been doing it for 3 days. hence why im frustrated.

Toss. You only got the guaranteed 31s, speed and special defense are both too low.
What I was thinking. So... Let's what should I aim for? I was thinking of at the VERY LEAST: 31/x/31/27-31/29-31/31 (going for realistic possibilities here. :D My luck sucks at times.) Is that the general consensus of what is best? I ask for forgiveness for my newbish in asking.

LF: Male Squirtle with Aura Sphere & Dragon Pulse (breeding with Ditto, so maybe Female will work too if it passes the moves down)

OR: Squirtle with Water Spout & Aura Sphere

I don't care about IV's. Just a quick, simple trade. Anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)