Smogon Premier League VI - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
lol he's just mad cause he Lost every time we played in tour, whether it was DPP or BW or XY. That and the fact I merely needed 60 games to conveniently clinch an OLT playoffs spot, while he barely made the cut after playing over 1000 games.

Nigga mad.

Valentine

Banned deucer.
BRot: The Circus Maximus Tigers Credits: 2500 | Players: Fakes / M Dragon / Floppy / SoulWind / Wepwn / Soulgazer / DestinyUnknown / Fireburn / Kevin Garrett / kingofmars / Lord Moet II / The_Chaser / Key / mencemeat

oras ou: mencemeat
oras ou: moet
oras ubers: fireburn
oras doubles: kingofmars
oras uu: >>Key<<
oras ru: wepwn
oras nu: soulgazer
bw ou: soulwind
dpp ou: fakes
adv ou: kevin garrett
gsc ou: m dragon
rby ou: floppy

sub: destinyunknown
sub: the_chaser

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Kinda fed up with you all trolling me, but whatever. When you're as successful and good looking as I am, jealous haters bound to show up.

With that said, I have officially reclaimed my status as the best UU player on Smogon. The only reason why I'm not #1 is because I got bored of laddering. The player base is just too weak on there for the WhiteQueen. Almost all the losses I had was due to disconnection or because I fell asleep during the match because my opponent wasn't very competitive.

Proof:
image.jpg

BRot: The Circus Maximus Tigers Credits: 2500 | Players: Fakes / M Dragon / Floppy / SoulWind / Wepwn / Soulgazer / DestinyUnknown / Fireburn / Kevin Garrett / kingofmars / Lord Moet II / The_Chaser / Key / mencemeat

oras ou: mencemeat
oras ou: moet
oras ubers: fireburn
oras doubles: kingofmars
oras uu: >>Key<<
oras ru: wepwn
oras nu: soulgazer
bw ou: soulwind
dpp ou: fakes
adv ou: kevin garrett
gsc ou: m dragon
rby ou: floppy

sub: destinyunknown
sub: the_chaser
Wait a second, I thought SW was being retained by the ruiners.......

Windsong

stumbling down elysian fields
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Kinda fed up with you all trolling me, but whatever.
im not even trolling you bro--you should be proud of yourself for going 0 - 3 then getting benched last season. Wear that 0 - 3 and benching as a symbol of pride. A symbol of your perseverance in the face of never-ending adversity, a symbol of the time and effort you put into this game, a symbol of the hours you've spent slaving at the ladder, the many screenshots you have proving yourself to be the (11th???) highest rated UU player in the Known Universe. Yes WQ, take that 0 - 3 and be proud of it and the legacy you have left in your time on Smogon.

Come on. I try to point out something that feels relevant and suddenly the senior players arbitrarily decide that I should be infracted for 'not understanding'. Since according to them I dont know how the site works, could they enlighten me as to how they come to this conclusion?

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
I'm going to address my 0-3 record last season once and for all so Windsong can shut the hell up and crawl back into his cave.

1. I only lost one game. That was only because Ginku had a can't-lose team matchup.

2. I used the same team versus Jabba in my second and third game. The same team I used against Ginku. My Sharks already won the week both times, so the games were meaningless to me.

I rarely spent that much time on the ladder. I'm just that good and that efficient. Ask King Tsunami what it's like to spend days on the ladder struggling to make the Playofa only to lose in the first two rounds only because the tournament is double elimination.

You're annoying and pretty sad quoting my every post to garner attention. The only reason why anyone even cares what you say is because it is about me.

Last edited:
Reactions: pj

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
Welcome back, the Chaser; Smogon misses you.

I know what you mean. People are really vulgar nowadays. They continually try to cyber bully me because I'm always so nice.

It's okay though. I know I'm still smarter and way better looking than they are and a much better Pokemon player than they will ever be.

I'm not gonna allow trolls to taint my natural bubbliness.

Seeing the public sentiment expressed by well known players such as McMeghan and BKC, (that I should go jump off a bridge) I've decided to take the hint and head back to the mountains for a while for further training. I don't know for how long, just that I'll spend some time reflecting and I'll make a lot more progress. Till then, do what you feel like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)