Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, how can you tell if a Pokemon was forced shiny via Powersaves? If Powersaves changes the TID to match the SID to induce the shiny value wouldn't that make the pokemon still legit and undetectable from a hack check?

Dumb question, but how do I reset my pw in Showdown? I seem to have forgotten it. -.-

Edit: Derp, didn't realize there was a showdown Q&A thread for this.. I guess if someone knows though, it'd still be quick xD

Quick question, how can you tell if a Pokemon was forced shiny via Powersaves? If Powersaves changes the TID to match the SID to induce the shiny value wouldn't that make the pokemon still legit and undetectable from a hack check?
Not going to go into a lot of details as this sounds like "how can I force shiny on my pokemon without getting caught/can I do this without getting in trouble" kind of question. There is a program out there that can look over pokemon's stuff, it was used to help catch someone forcing shinyness onto his pokemon. No it doesn't make that pokemon legit, it's not your original TID and using a 3rd party device to make it shiny.

Not going to go into a lot of details as this sounds like "how can I force shiny on my pokemon without getting caught/can I do this without getting in trouble" kind of question. There is a program out there that can look over pokemon's stuff, it was used to help catch someone forcing shinyness onto his pokemon. No it doesn't make that pokemon legit, it's not your original TID and using a 3rd party device to make it shiny.
Asking so I can make sure the shinies I get are legit and not hacks.

What are you gonna use that for?If it is for Ray, you want 173 speed, if you want it for something else, I would love to know.:P

Also, does it have to be Natu?Because I just found that Xatu attains 174 speed without any EVs at LV 70, If you want this, I can get it for you, I will trade it for a CT(Custom Title)

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What are you gonna use that for?If it is for Ray, you want 173 speed, if you want it for something else, I would love to know.:P

Also, does it have to be Natu?Because I just found that Xatu attains 174 speed without any EVs at LV 70, If you want this, I can get it for you, I will trade it for a CT(Custom Title)
Yeah agonist can't promise a CT and I sure as hell am not giving it to you, sorry if my requests made it seem like this was an acceptable thing to do but it isn't, so think of a reasonable trade for it.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Yes, it needs to be a Natu, and it's for Latias. Level 96 means it will leave Latias with 1 HP, and 174 Spe EVs is so it will underspeed a max Spe Latias by one point while holding a power item. And the Timid sync is self explanatory.

Also, I can't give custom titles.

Anyone got recommended pokeball for Heatran?
I caught mine in a premier ball.

Anybody know where I can find a Hexflawless or HP Fire Naive Froakie?
I bred a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naive Froakie. It's listed in my trade thread. However, I EV trained and leveled it up before I cloned it so now it's a level 100 fully EV trained Greninja. I can clone that for you if you want. I'm at work now and can clone it later tonight when I have free time.

Moderator Edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone happen to have an iron fist female timburr in a cool ball? I'll give you a flawless one back with egg moves and a battle item, shouldn't take me long to breed

Anyone willing to trade a female Calm Heatran near flawless that can be nicknamed? I have a few legends I can trade as well as many special ball Pokemon I can breed.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Dislike button
Pokeball actually isn't a terrible match for Treecko, imo. Mega Sceptile has those red bulbs at the end of its tail that kind of look like Pokeballs, and shiny Treecko has a bright red tail. Of course, it would be nice to have regular access to other balls for it.

Pokeball actually isn't a terrible match for Treecko, imo. Mega Sceptile has those red bulbs at the end of its tail that kind of look like Pokeballs, and shiny Treecko has a bright red tail. Of course, it would be nice to have regular access to other balls for it.
Yeah agreed I suppose I'll try to think of it that way :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)