Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post some details and someone should help.
i am helping my friend trade and he couldnt make up his mind, so he backed off. what would be a good trade for a shiny ho oh that is battle ready? we was thinking an event pokemon like shaymin, darkrai, or arceus. we deciding to hold off on asking for mew bc we think it might be released again in 2015 since it's been going on 5 yrs since it was last released

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Since I've been seeing a lot of requests for it lately, and I haven't seen many shops that carry it around here, I'll be hosting a small HA Mudkip giveaway sometime tomorrow (probably around 12 hours from now).

I'm advertising it here because I'd love it if a lot of them went to shop owners in WiFi, and to other people who will spread it around our community. There are too many moochers in the Giveaway Subforum who just take things without giving anything back to the community, and I know many of you here would make much better use of these Mudkips. So, just a friendly heads up!

Last edited:
i am helping my friend trade and he couldnt make up his mind, so he backed off. what would be a good trade for a shiny ho oh that is battle ready? we was thinking an event pokemon like shaymin, darkrai, or arceus. we deciding to hold off on asking for mew bc we think it might be released again in 2015 since it's been going on 5 yrs since it was last released
Depends on the stats to be honest. Some people will value the shininess, others will hate that its not untouched.

I'd say a Mew is too much. I've never had one and would trade masses for it. But for Ho-oh? With those stats? The speed iv of 2 kills it.

hi,Im looking for a tyrantrum with ice fang or fire fang as eggs move...anybody got one?A spitback is pefectly fine too ;)

Tatertot

To be honest, the only shiny legends available in ORAS that are going to be worth a whole lot on Smogon are Reshiram and Zekrom, since they've been shiny locked in previous games. Everything else can be RNG'd in past gens and will have much better stats. The pentagon doesn't matter a whole lot when legends aren't allowed in (most) battle competitions anyways. You would get a lot better offers for that Ho-Oh on /r/PokemonTrades where RNGing is much less common and the no-cloning rule makes everything valued higher. Not sure if you and your friend want the Ho-Oh cloned or not.

We got some offers for like a shiny houndoom battle ready, but we didn't think that was a good deal. his second pick was arceus, shaymin, victini, or darkrai. would either of those be a fair trade?

we tried reddit and they want u to have 20 karma to be able to bank trade it. which we don't have

Last edited:

Tatertot

We got some offers for like a shiny houndoom battle ready, but we didn't think that was a good deal. his second pick was arceus, shaymin, victini, or darkrai. would either of those be a fair trade?
Smogon WiFi is a place for competitive battlers and collectors to trade competitive Pokémon. Those events aren't really worth anything to anyone here if they don't have good IVs. Your Ho-Oh, though it's shiny, also doesn't have good IVs, so it's also not worth much to anyone here. This is the wrong place to ask about valuing those sorts of things. If your friend wants an Arceus, Shaymin, Victini, or Darkrai more than a shiny Ho-Oh, then trade it. If not, don't trade it. It's all about what you want more.

Also, watch the double-posting, use the edit button if you want to add on to what you just posted.

Smogon WiFi is a place for competitive battlers and collectors to trade competitive Pokémon. Those events aren't really worth anything to anyone here if they don't have good IVs. Your Ho-Oh, though it's shiny, also doesn't have good IVs, so it's also not worth much to anyone here. This is the wrong place to ask about valuing those sorts of things. If your friend wants an Arceus, Shaymin, Victini, or Darkrai more than a shiny Ho-Oh, then trade it. If not, don't trade it. It's all about what you want more.

Also, watch the double-posting, use the edit button if you want to add on to what you just posted.
Thank you for answering his questions. We are not trying to annoy anyone. We are both new to Pokemon again and I am only here because I like to help out people, like my friend.

I am just making sure he is not ripped off.

Edit: Is this a good link for a IV calculator? http://www.psypokes.com/dex/iv.php

Last edited:
Any suggestions for EV training these two?

Timid | Lightningrod | Male
31 | 22 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Plusle Untouched
Wish | Discharge

Timid | Volt Absorb | Male
31 | 14 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Minun Untouched
Wish | Discharge
Seems quite easy if OU Singles, just go 24 HP, 252 Special attack and 232 speed

Since I've been seeing a lot of requests for it lately, and I haven't seen many shops that carry it around here, I'll be hosting a small HA Mudkip giveaway sometime tomorrow (probably around 12 hours from now).

I'm advertising it here because I'd love it if a lot of them went to shop owners in WiFi, and to other people who will spread it around our community. There are too many moochers in the Giveaway Subforum who just take things without giving anything back to the community, and I know many of you here would make much better use of these Mudkips. So, just a friendly heads up!

Aaaaaaah I would love one of these!! My normal tried-and-tested method for getting HAs has always been trawling the GTS for ranom level 1's - it's worked for everything else, up to and including Iron Fist Chimchar. But it seems everybody settles for Torrent so Damp is really hard to get! We need more in circulation :O I figure once I get some Damp Mudkips, I'll start randomly distributing them on the GTS for level 1 Fletchling or Poliwag or something (on the basis that people who have Poliwag are looking for Mega Swampert, and that everyone and their mom has at least one decent Talonflame). Plus I'll always have some in reserve. Where are you gonna start the Giveaway? I may be busy :(

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
K / T ?

Diancie

Copy & Paste Results
None (Calm)
HP: 29
Att: 11, 13
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

None (Calm) : 29 / 11, 13 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Dark
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 68, 69

Is a defensive set at all viable without being able to utilise Diamond Storm? Probably not but damn this is boring

edit: I was really set on a half decent mixed nature / anything viable on Mega Diancie for personal use but have not come close so far and this is the best 'flawless' build I've come across, just really unsure on Calm

edit 2: damn and now I can't trade because I don't want to save yet haha

Last edited:
K / T ?

Diancie

Copy & Paste Results
None (Calm)
HP: 29
Att: 11, 13
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

None (Calm) : 29 / 11, 13 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Dark
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 68, 69

Is a defensive set at all viable without being able to utilise Diamond Storm? Probably not but damn this is boring
I'd Keep, since I am bored of Yveltal too

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Still offering the remaining female spitbacks:

Jolly
x/31/31/x/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/x/31/x (2)
x/31/31/31/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/31/x/31 (1)
31/31/x/x/31/31 (1)

HA Jolly
EMs: Ice Punch, Switcheroo, Encore, Fake Out
31/31/31/x/31/x (1)
31/31/x/x/31/31 (2)
x/31/31/x/31/31 (1)

HA Adamant
EMs: Aqua Jet, Destiny Bond
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)
31/31/31/x/31/x (1)
31/x/31/x/31/31 (1)

HA Adamant
EMs: Feint, Baton Pass, Night Slash, Low Kick
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)
31/x/31/31/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/31/x/31 (1)
x/31/31/31/31/31 (1)

HA Jolly
Unknown 4 IVs (1)

Jolly
EMs: Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)

Jolly
EMs: Stealth Rock, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Sucker Punch
Unknown 4 IVs (1)

HA Naive
EMs: Megahorn, Zen Headbutt, Play Rough, Baton Pass
31/31/31/31/31/x

Looking For:

1.) ORAS Mega-evo stones

2.)
♀ Hidden Ability Spitbacks @

IVs don't matter (but if it has more perfect IVs, then the better :p)

Still offering the remaining female spitbacks:

HA Adamant
EMs: Aqua Jet, Destiny Bond
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)
31/31/31/x/31/x (1)
31/x/31/x/31/31 (1)

2.)
♀ Hidden Ability Spitbacks @

IVs don't matter (but if it has more perfect IVs, then the better :p)
Might have a Skrelp to trade you in my shop
Edit. not hidden ability nor the right ball :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)