Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm searching for someone who can RNG a shiny mew on an emulator for me. If someone is interested, PM me for more details.
I can breed multiple pokes or get some TSV hatched pokes in return for the mew.
CMT for more info on what I can breed/offer. I can also do custom breeding requests.

For some reason, when i start play in my games on the 3DS its writing me that the SD card couldnt be recognized. Please end the game and start again.
How do i fix this?

For some reason, when i start play in my games on the 3DS its writing me that the SD card couldnt be recognized. Please end the game and start again.
How do i fix this?
More info is needed, is this the first time, has this always been, what SD card, is the card full, is this with all the games and so forth.
Else the answer will be "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" :P

More info is needed, is this the first time, has this always been, what SD card, is the card full, is this with all the games and so forth.
Else the answer will be "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" :P
Yes i tried and yes its the first time it happends and it with both my OR and X

Looking for an Relaxed Unaware Wooper with Recover + Curse. Don't care about Balls, the more 31 IVs, the better, as I plan on breeding for a 6IV one. PM if you have one.

EDIT: Also looking for a 5IV Jolly Weedle, again for breeding, but I need the Wooper more.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
Can someome PLEASE help me with a Level Ball - Weedle (female)?
I don't have any rare ball pokémons yet, but I can send some 5IVs, like Porygon, Skarmory (Egg move), Bellsprout (Weather Ball), Scyther, Lileep (HA and Egg move)....It's not much, but...well, it's Christmas Time! Haha

:D

Hello everyone!
Can someome PLEASE help me with a Level Ball - Weedle (female)?
I don't have any rare ball pokémons yet, but I can send some 5IVs, like Porygon, Skarmory (Egg move), Bellsprout (Weather Ball), Scyther, Lileep (HA and Egg move)....It's not much, but...well, it's Christmas Time! Haha

:D
I can quickly breed you a spitback. You don't need to give me anything in return. Start a conversation with me or post on my profile to arrange.

Hi!

So, now that the GTS cloning glitch for Diamond and Pearl doesn't work, I need some help with a different glitch. It involves having two DS's, two copies of either Diamond or Pearl, and shutting one of the DS's off as the single hand on the "clock" goes around, loading. I have tried multiple times and have only got as far as the corrupted save message, which, according to the guide, was one of three possibilities, the other two being it not working at all, and it being successful.

Could I get some help with it? I can do it by myself, I just don't know exactly what to do.

Will there be any negative side effects of deleting the X and Y updates (I'm cloning with one copy of X and one of Y) while cloning a Pokemon from ORAS?

It is significantly easier for me to clone with the updates gone.

Looking for someone who can do an entralink project on my japanese White save file (legitimate event unburden treecko). PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)