Tournament ORAS NU Tournament [WON BY TEDDEH]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Something came up IRL , way more important than mons. I made a post on Decision Makers profile and we should be able to play tommorow, hopefully
yea I saw it, I understand. That's why I gave you guys the 1 day deadline extension.

Disjunction

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
little late on the up-take on this one, sorry q.q
Semi-Finals
U-Turn Out vs. iTeddeh
Kiyo vs. (HJAD vs. Decision Makers)
FLCL vs. Void

Coinflipped iZocker/U-turn Out and Brawlfest/Void.
Deadline: just get this done in a timely manner.
Considering how many johns we've have, don't feel scared about calling activity early.
Available Megas:
Mega Audino
Mega Beedrill
Mega Camerupt
Mega Glalie
Mega Pidgeot
Mega Sceptile
Mega Steelix

Banned Megas:
Mega Lopunny
Mega Altaria

GL HF

Gonna post here cause I feel like it's rather annoying right now;
my opponent can't play any other time apart from 8am my time, which is far too early for me and frankly i'd be a zombie while playing... it's rather annoying that he can't play any other time and insists that this is the only time he can do >.> If he can't manage to make a more reasonable time i don't think playing is an option, by which i don't want to get fucked by activity, so just lettin' ya know i'm not johning

Disjunction

iTeddeh and U-Turn Out as both of you are active and are both unflexible with your schedules, I will coin flip to determine the winner if I don't hear anything within the next 24 hours.
Kiyo will receive the loss as the only documented replay is of HJAD winning. Again, unless I hear something within the next 24 hours.
I'm upset it had to come to this and I even allowed for a wide margin of time to get these done but whatever.

iTeddeh and U-Turn Out as both of you are active and are both unflexible with your schedules, I will coin flip to determine the winner if I don't hear anything within the next 24 hours.
Kiyo will receive the loss as the only documented replay is of HJAD winning. Again, unless I hear something within the next 24 hours.
I'm upset it had to come to this and I even allowed for a wide margin of time to get these done but whatever.
He asked me to play in an hour an hour ago, check his wall post and we should be playing :L

is it still going to be the same allowed megas as previous rounds or are we following the current oras nu tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)