Resetter Pokés (continued in Buckert's thread) [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone online? I'm just about to hit the Groudon events in my game and would love a starraptor/ smeagle to help with my SR.

As far as i know, the first encounter you can KO Groudon and Kyogre, fight them again after Delta Episode and Elite Four. Same place same level

Thanks to eeveefan, I have recieved the 3 pokemon.

I have question though, how do I level up my smeargle to lv.76 before fighting Groudon at the Cave of Origin? I haven't beaten to elite 4 yet so grinding smeargle to 76 might take a while...

I have question though, how do I level up my smeargle to lv.76 before fighting Groudon at the Cave of Origin? I haven't beaten to elite 4 yet so grinding smeargle to 76 might take a while...
You're welcome! Glad to help you.

Jesus Lumbreras if you add me it would be nice if you put FC too :p

Ups I completley forgot. I added my FC to the description on my account and i tought thet i will display here.

FC: 3883-6423-2590
IGN: May
OK. I'll add you in a moment, I'm doing a masive trade and my 3DS is not available.

I think I'll be free at 5 p.m. (you are from Mexico so the time is not problem). I'll type you.

OK. I'll add you in a moment, I'm doing a masive trade and my 3DS is not available.

I think I'll be free at 5 p.m. (you are from Mexico so the time is not problem). I'll type you.
I'll be out in short. I'll message you when I'm available. And thanks for doing this

Don't. After fighting the poke there is a long cutscene. You need to faint it and then go back and challenge it again later.

I've finally reached the point in game where I can start resetting these pokes. If I could do a direct trade with someone for these that would be great!

Last edited:
Hey! I'm signing up for the smeargles and staraptor as well, please. I have the pokes on hand and everything. Please, let me know how to proceed!

would love to get in on the smeargle and the staraptor for sring the lake trio

(also, even though this forum doesn't count for pc+ this is my actual 2000th post whooooo)

Would like to get these giveaways too! Soft resetting without these pokes is somewhat annoying...
would love to get in on the smeargle and the staraptor for sring the lake trio

(also, even though this forum doesn't count for pc+ this is my actual 2000th post whooooo)
Hey! I'm signing up for the smeargles and staraptor as well, please. I have the pokes on hand and everything. Please, let me know how to proceed!
Hi, guys! Please read the rules, you have two options.

1.- Deposit a Wurmple asking for a 41-50 Staraptor and craymond727 will send them, when you are on his acquaintances list, he'll send you the Smeargles.

2.- Add my FC and I'll send you the three pokés when we are on at the same time. (add me first)

Chill you are on my FC list so when you want to trade, tag me, send me a VM/PM and I'll trade with you :)

Hi, guys! Please read the rules, you have two options.

1.- Deposit a Wurmple asking for a 41-50 Staraptor and craymond727 will send them, when you are on his acquaintances list, he'll send you the Smeargles.

2.- Add my FC and I'll send you the three pokés when we are on at the same time. (add me first)

Chill you are on my FC list so when you want to trade, tag me, send me a VM/PM and I'll trade with you :)
I would like to get these Pokemon. Would you be able to trade right now?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'm going to change the rules after the 18th, will add a Natu (for Lati@s) and a Sableye (for Rayquaza) too by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)