Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Maybe i can, but tomorrow, it with pain split?

Edit: Need help with transferring 5 pokes!! And i need a cloner!
Transferring from one Gen 6 game to another? I can help. I just need your friend code. My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy

I'm struggling with this Rayquaza catch. I've not levelled or trained the Pokemon I got from Buckert just yet as I was trying a slightly different approach.

Could someone do some calcs for me please? I'm using azumarill's play rough to knock Ray down to almost nothing. It's level 60 and has approximately 100 Attack IVs. I'm going for a Hasty nature and at least 29 HP & Def but I don't know if I'm KOing this Ray with play rough & those stats.

I'm tempted to abandon this nature to be honest, if these calcs aren't conclusive. Or maybe I need to bite the bullet on training Smeargle....

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'm struggling with this Rayquaza catch. I've not levelled or trained the Pokemon I got from Buckert just yet as I was trying a slightly different approach.

Could someone do some calcs for me please? I'm using azumarill's play rough to knock Ray down to almost nothing. It's level 60 and has approximately 100 Attack IVs. I'm going for a Hasty nature and at least 29 HP & Def but I don't know if I'm KOing this Ray with play rough & those stats.

I'm tempted to abandon this nature to be honest, if these calcs aren't conclusive. Or maybe I need to bite the bullet on training Smeargle....
Damage calculations aren't reliable enough to determine IV's, so only HP and Spe can be checked.

I need a bit of help deciding if I can get any opinions.

Mild 31/31/31/30/31/31 Latios

Should I keep it?

My Sychronize failed which is why its Mild. Seems interesting but I'm looking for assurance if keeping it is worth it. I've been SRing for about 5 days and found 13 other 5 IV spreads(counting 30-31 as one of those 5) none of them being perfect.

Last edited:

You don't do a set amount of damage when you attack so this method won't be very helpful. Just train the pokes you got from Buckert. Use a blissey base if you need to level up quickly.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'm trying to get the shiny charm and need just a few more Pokemon. If you want, I'll trade back the Pokemon you trade to me.

If you want something in return for helping me, fell free to ask.
Rhyperior
Munchlax*
Articuno
Moltres

Bonsly*
Gligar*
Qwilfish
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh

Gorebyss
Deoxys

Carnivine
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Giratina

Sigilyph
Thundrus

Aromatisse
Swirlix
Slurpuff
Amaura*
Xerneas
Zygarde

*I also need the evolutions of these so I won't trade them back unless you also trade me the evolution.

My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy
Rebumping. Clicking the arrow net to Fat Name takes you to the full list.

Should I keep it?

My Sychronize failed which is why its Mild. Seems interesting but I'm looking for assurance if keeping it is worth it. I've been SRing for about 5 days and found 13 other 5 IV spreads(counting 30-31 as one of those 5) none of them being perfect.
keep

Should I keep it?

I don't see it having any use, since speed is very important. But it might be cool for those collectors out there. :]

Buckert

Is there any use in this? I just bred 180 eggs to find out Happiny can't get Seismic Toss.. >_>

Bold | Natural Cure
31 | 22 | 31 | 22 | 31 | 31
Happiny Untouched
Aromatherapy | Counter | Heal Bell

Landorus Jolly 31/31/7/28/31/31. Toss right?
If only SpA and Def were switched :/

Edit: Tossed it and got this instead. Is this worth keeping? Landorus Jolly 25/31/27/11/31/31 or is it trash because I only have 3 31's

Last edited:
Is there any use in this? I just bred 180 eggs to find out Happiny can't get Seismic Toss.. >_>

Bold | Natural Cure
31 | 22 | 31 | 22 | 31 | 31
Happiny Untouched
Aromatherapy | Counter | Heal Bell
Ahh, now I see. You were trying to use my Love ball chansey to breed this Happiny with the same Egg moves if I'm not mistaken, no? :)

Buckert

Landorus Jolly 31/31/7/28/31/31. Toss right?
If only SpA and Def were switched :/

Edit: Tossed it and got this instead. Is this worth keeping? Landorus Jolly 25/31/27/11/31/31 or is it trash because I only have 3 31's
Have you checked my guide? You really want a higher HP which you can easily check in battle.

Ahh, now I see. You were trying to use my Love ball chansey to breed this Happiny with the same Egg moves if I'm not mistaken, no? :)
Yeah, but it can't get Seismic Toss. >_> How useless is it?

Have you checked my guide? You really want a higher HP which you can easily check in battle.

Yeah, but it can't get Seismic Toss. >_> How useless is it?
That's an awesome guide. Can't believe I didn't see it all this time. So it the HP is perfect, the 4~5 Def missing is negligible?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Is Lure Ball's summary sprite still green like it was in HGSS, or have they fixed it so it displays as blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)