Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks
and does it have the 3 31 IVs?
and u can't synchronize it right....

Im gonna have fun SRing for HP Fire.......
Some codes do, some codes don't, there was some sort of problem with Nintendo that screwed it up for some of them. Most do though.

You can't synchronize nature, I'm afraid. Good luck with getting a decent HP Fire one, that's definitely going to be a challenge.

Tatertot

I'm thinking of starting over my Y version sometime next month to begin SRing Diancies again, and I read a post on reddit where a user is speculating that if you already have a Diancie from your region registered in your Dex, the long cutscene doesn't play. Can anyone confirm this/shoot it down?

Is it by any SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROBBIBLE way that I could have just gotten a contrary female Japanese snivy in a dream ball over the gts?

Or is this a complete hack 100%

I know it was only available in Japan in Japanese dream world or whatever but I've literally never seen one for real

If you can assure me its a hack I'll delete asap

Would give tid and such but i can't type Japanese lol

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Is it by any SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROBBIBLE way that I could have just gotten a contrary female Japanese snivy in a dream ball over the gts?

I know it was only available in Japan in Japanese dream world or whatever but I've literally never seen one for real

Release it! Release it with fire!

Tatertot

Pretty sure just one page ago we told someone that Contrary Snivy has not been released yet, so they can't possibly be legit in any way... :P There was never a Japanese dream world event for it. http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/495.shtml

I am looking for hidden ability slowpoke, sableye, and gible is anyone can help me out. I dont have a lot to trade but im sure we can figure out something.

I'm breeding aipom and i have 4 with differents moves( all are eeg moves). Aipom femeal has
switcheroo
pursuit
screech
agility

Aipom male
fury swipes
Fake out
screech
agility

I put them on day care and a few minutes later i had the egg but i didnt came with fury Swipes and faket out , it came with the moves of the femeal aipom.

How do i do that the egg has the rigth moves(fake out , fury swipes , switcheroo) ?

And if i a ditto have hp fire is there a way that the eggs came with hp fire or i need to have luck ?

I'm breeding aipom and i have 4 with differents moves( all are eeg moves). Aipom femeal has
switcheroo
pursuit
screech
agility

Aipom male
fury swipes
Fake out
screech
agility

I put them on day care and a few minutes later i had the egg but i didnt came with fury Swipes and faket out , it came with the moves of the femeal aipom.

How do i do that the egg has the rigth moves(fake out , fury swipes , switcheroo) ?

And if i a ditto have hp fire is there a way that the eggs came with hp fire or i need to have luck ?
Can't tell you for to switch moves but to get the HP fire transferred you d have to get lucky with a destiny knot or I think there is a way to transfer 1 iv at a time with like macho brace and other power items

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
switcheroo
pursuit
screech
agility

Aipom male
fury swipes
Fake out
screech
agility

Level up Moves are passed down if both parents know them. Just have one of them forget Fury Swipes and Screech.

Looking for someone to check the Shiny Value of 4 eggs. PM me if you can help. First person to help me will receive a copy of my new fully re-distributable Diancie.

[719] Diancie
OT: OCT2014 (10274) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/05/31/31/29/31
Suggested Moves: Moon Blast, Earth Power, Psyshock, Calm Mind
EV trained : 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock : 30
Notes: This was reset by myself. Credit to vzxt for the legitimate event wondercard code. With Earth Power confirmed in ORAS, Diancie doesn't really need Hidden Power Fire (it really just hits Scizor and Scizor OHKO's with Bullet Punch before you can use it). I think I prefer 31 Speed / 31 Special Attack. Trophy Case. Now Fully re-distributable!

Thanks to lockiegengar12 for helping me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)