Sweep With Every NU Pokemon (all 231)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the start of Christmas break I was bored and looking for a project to start. Then I came across StealthRanger77's channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCchfaZs_tNU5M0wd8Yn0CKw). I found a series I found quite interesting, and I wanted to try it myself. As he has only completed a few pokemon, I wish to go the mile and complete all NU tiered pokemon. I will have links to each battle and a total count. Most sweeps will happen in the OU/Ubers tier, but if needed I will tier lower.
SWEEP COUNTER:3/231

Links:

Normal Types:

Fire Types:

Water Types:

Grass Types:

Flying Types:

Ground Types:

Rock Types:

Steel Types:

KlingKlang- http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pandora-ubers-1513349
Bug Types:

Ghost Types:

Dark Types:

Psychic Types:

Meowstic - http://play.pandorashowdown.net/battle-ubers-1513027
Dragon Types:

Fairy Types:

Electric Types:

Ice Types:

Fighting Types:

Hariyama- OU - http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-195841624
Poison Types:

Last edited:
Your two current battles are a display of a bait and switch propaganda. The title of the replays say uber but when we go to it, there are no ubers pokemon being used.

With that being said, you and your project are overall disappointing and gimmicky. You shouldn't be allowed to say you swept ubers without facing ubers Pokemon.

Also with your Klingklang replay, u used BATON PASS. I am telling you, that is the most gimmicky way of sweeping anything and so neither of the replays have impressed me.

Your two current battles are a display of a bait and switch propaganda. The title of the replays say uber but when we go to it, there are no ubers pokemon being used.

With that being said, you and your project are overall disappointing and gimmicky. You shouldn't be allowed to say you swept ubers without facing ubers Pokemon.

Also with your Klingklang replay, u used BATON PASS. I am telling you, that is the most gimmicky way of sweeping anything and so neither of the replays have impressed me.
First off, I have no control over the mons the enemy uses, sweeps with NU pokemon have to be gimmicky, I can promise you would not be able to sweep with one single pokemon with no assist from other mons. It takes skill to sweep like this, which is why not everyone does it. If you are not impressed with the replays,you have no obligation to watch through. And a sweep is when one mon takes out all/most of the opposition.

First off, I have no control over the mons the enemy uses, sweeps with NU pokemon have to be gimmicky, I can promise you would not be able to sweep with one single pokemon with no assist from other mons. It takes skill to sweep like this, which is why not everyone does it. If you are not impressed with the replays,you have no obligation to watch through. And a sweep is when one mon takes out all/most of the opposition.
As true as your first statement is, YOU have the control in which replays you use. And it doesn't take any "skill" to baton pass through a whole team just to set up 1 pokemon.

As true as your first statement is, YOU have the control in which replays you use. And it doesn't take any "skill" to baton pass through a whole team just to set up 1 pokemon.
Then why is it that no high level player use bp to sweep with an NU mon? because it is hard to pull of, even while using BP. A sweep is a sweep and bp is legitimate, go be butthurt somewhere else and let Girthy do his thing.

Then why is it that no high level player use bp to sweep with an NU mon? because it is hard to pull of, even while using BP. A sweep is a sweep and bp is legitimate, go be butthurt somewhere else and let Girthy do his thing.
Ok, disregard the BP thing, it's obviously sooooooo good.

The first 2 replays in which he had were "ubers". Not a single true ubers pokemon was used. One of the teams WAS AN NU TEAM. If you want to back up a guy who wants to bring in attention that is overall disappointing, go ahead. I've already expressed my view on this project and I have no need to post further about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)