AR code has been found to allow level 9 mews to be traded. Cloners, watch out.

There are so many illegit pokemon that arent allowed on the GTS... why does everyone choose Lv9 and under Mew then?

Fig

Needs to stop disappearing.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Because before you could not offer a Mew under a certain level on the GTS. Now with that code you can apparently meaning if you are cloning awesome pokemon, someone can come along and steal it before you can get it cloned.

just wondering why would they steal your pokemon when they could just use there AR to get good ivs and what not, or can you not use AR to change the ivs. i just dont see this affecting much since you can just use different pokemon to offer up for trade.

mantyke, you totaly missed the point.
many people trade for lvl 9 under mews using the glitch because they are impossible to trade on the gts, but now someone found a way to steal the pokemon you are cloning.
i usualy use some worthless pokemon on lvl 100 when cloning via the glitch, like a lvl 100 croagrunk or something.
I usually just go level 9 and under Quilava or something like that.

just wondering why would they steal your pokemon when they could just use there AR to get good ivs and what not, or can you not use AR to change the ivs. i just dont see this affecting much since you can just use different pokemon to offer up for trade.
Because they are tired of seeing everything being put up for that Mew. That's all you see, even for shitty stuff like Pachirisu.

Because they are tired of seeing everything being put up for that Mew. That's all you see, even for shitty stuff like Pachirisu.
yeaa but didnt most put stuff up for mew just to clone the poke, maybe that person had a good iv pachirisu, and if they are putting a poke up for mew they already have a mew.

also by what your saying there just taking your pokemon to make you mad which sounds like a waste of time.

yeaa but didnt most put stuff up for mew just to clone the poke, maybe that person had a good iv pachirisu, and if they are putting a poke up for mew they already have a mew.
Not always, since they used to do this with level 10 Azelf (or in that time, Agnome), well before anyone figured out the cloning glitch. A good amount do it just to show off their crap.

also by what your saying there just taking your pokemon to make you mad which sounds like a waste of time.
A lot of things in life are a waste of time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)