ORAS OU Sexy Russians and drunk Germans [peak 1806]

valetta

Banned deucer.
Good team, but if you get bored with that set, try this:
And Find a mon that can deal with Rotom-H. It destroys your team. Anyone who can dispute me on that can practically just become the president of the US.
Rotom-H@Choice Scarf
252 spe 252 sp atk 4 hp Modest
Levitate
Overheat
T-bolt
Trick
HP Ice
i mean, if youre going to say a team is bad because it loses to an outclassed C rank mon even though it in reality doesnt, im not gonna even try to argue that logic

Sorry, I did say no offense and it isnt a bad pokemon and although it doesnt lose to it, it can take out Quite a few pokemon on ur team. I apologize.

How to make an online Argument.
Post ur opinion on any forum.
Wait.
On the reply, smile and type an opposing opinion.

valetta

Banned deucer.
Sorry, I did say no offense and it isnt a bad pokemon and although it doesnt lose to it, it can take out Quite a few pokemon on ur team.
I mean, between a tran, protect ferro, a mega which cant be tricked, it being 100% outclassed by rotom w and the fact that its as common as snow in Saudi Arabia its rly not a threat

Isn't Thundurus the biggest threat to this team? Thunderbolt/HP Ice/Focus Blast hits everything super effectively.

A well-played mega diancie can wreak havoc for this team as its standard moveset provides hard-hitting coverage against most things here:

Moonblast hits bisharp, mega slowbro and landorus-t hard;

Earth power will decimate heatran (I guess the balloon will help but it's such a one-off thing) and deals a fair bit to tentacruel (alright you are specially defensive);

Diamond storm will pretty much destroy tentacruel and magic bounce reflects away the toxic spikes if diancie comes in on it, and no, your scald will not OHKO diancie;

I guess ferrothorn is there but if the mega diancie carries HP fire then that's it.\

So my point is, mega diancie can be a pretty huge threat if played properly against this team. However, that's not to say it can't be handled and overall I do think this is a rather solid team since you could get to 1800 on the ladder with it though I must say that it's still a little too slow. Good job anyway!

valetta

Banned deucer.
S
A well-played mega diancie can wreak havoc for this team as its standard moveset provides hard-hitting coverage against most things here:

Moonblast hits bisharp, mega slowbro and landorus-t hard;

Earth power will decimate heatran (I guess the balloon will help but it's such a one-off thing) and deals a fair bit to tentacruel (alright you are specially defensive);

Diamond storm will pretty much destroy tentacruel and magic bounce reflects away the toxic spikes if diancie comes in on it, and no, your scald will not OHKO diancie;

I guess ferrothorn is there but if the mega diancie carries HP fire then that's it.\

So my point is, mega diancie can be a pretty huge threat if played properly against this team. However, that's not to say it can't be handled and overall I do think this is a rather solid team since you could get to 1800 on the ladder with it though I must say that it's still a little too slow. Good job anyway!
yeah mdiancie is kind of a threat but i do have the balloon as you said and also

252+ SpA Diancie Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 168+ SpD Ferrothorn: 224-264 (63.6 - 75%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

And if ferro is weakened

252 SpA Diancie Earth Power vs. 240 HP / 252+ SpD Tentacruel: 140-166 (38.7 - 45.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Black Sludge recovery

0 SpA Tentacruel Scald vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Diancie: 162-192 (67.2 - 79.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

I mean, between a tran, protect ferro, a mega which cant be tricked, it being 100% outclassed by rotom w and the fact that its as common as snow in Saudi Arabia its rly not a threat
Snow fell in Saudi Arabia. It was produced in a test lab for Global Warming to see if blizzards were increasing.

Who reads signatures? They're not necessary to the arguemet at all, and eve though they might've read it, it doesn't change the fact that the OP answered your recommendation with a no.
Then what are signatures for? And why do you have one?

Pent

dumb broad
Snow fell in Saudi Arabia. It was produced in a test lab for Global Warming to see if blizzards were increasing.
What does this have to do with anything?

Then what are signatures for? And why do you have one?
Signatures are there to show personality. The aren't necessary to the conversation in any way. They are simply decoration to show that you took time and effort to make something for your profile.

Hiii, it's a very solid team, love it very much٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و
I changed somthing when I used it, and now I want to share with u ^^

*I'm not very good at english, I have to apologize now...*

First, I changed m-slowbro to a type with CM. I think it's very useful to deal with some stall, and can by useful in the end of game
And I changed Heatran with a substitute. Its a thing that I always want to try it. with fire and steel type, u can find a lot of opportunitys to make a sub. A sub will make u more confidence when u face a Bisharp.I saw that u r not use it for a wall, so I think maybe u can try this child with a sub(o'ω') (and u can give the rock to ferrothon)
Last, I gave max speed to Landorus. I think with 34EV on HP can't change manythings, but it has a very importent 91 speed,with scarf can faster than many pm with 90 speed scarf and give u many chance to change the game.

so here's my changes, and merry xmas ✿✿´∀`✿✿
Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock/Flamethrower
- Slack Off

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Substitute

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Atk / 88 Def / 164 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

valetta

Banned deucer.
Hiii, it's a very solid team, love it very much٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و
I changed somthing when I used it, and now I want to share with u ^^

*I'm not very good at english, I have to apologize now...*

First, I changed m-slowbro to a type with CM. I think it's very useful to deal with some stall, and can by useful in the end of game
And I changed Heatran with a substitute. Its a thing that I always want to try it. with fire and steel type, u can find a lot of opportunitys to make a sub. A sub will make u more confidence when u face a Bisharp.I saw that u r not use it for a wall, so I think maybe u can try this child with a sub(o'ω') (and u can give the rock to ferrothon)
Last, I gave max speed to Landorus. I think with 34EV on HP can't change manythings, but it has a very importent 91 speed,with scarf can faster than many pm with 90 speed scarf and give u many chance to change the game.

so here's my changes, and merry xmas ✿✿´∀`✿✿
Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock/Flamethrower
- Slack Off

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Substitute

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Atk / 88 Def / 164 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
Thanks for te suggestions but i specifically stated that offensive bro does better on this team; tran gets worn down rly easily so sub is kinda redundant and the speed EVs on lando are to outspeed +1 adamant zard x and to u turn after other scarf lando

hey luko iz endless if u din know :]

just lookin at the team its really solid, idk if i agree with tenta in a frogless meta but since theres no fairy w/ hazards+control its not really worth replacing

mega gard forces 50-50s if it comes in on tenta/bro but its super rare so idk maybe you could pack a scizor lol but yeah ive prolly seen 1 gard in oras just watch out

as you said u have virtually nothing for mega sable if u really wanted to u could run like sub/taunt mega gyara over slowbro

x-scissor+eq+return pinsir 6-0es ur team if it sets up !!

i agree with acid spray on tenta especially since crocune is kind of a thing

ur team cant take too many hits from specs raikou/megaman but wow im really stretchin here this team looks fun

drill is annoying cuz it beats ur hazard setter but bro doesnt care obv

you have a really fuckin hard time beating megacham/megallade+bish (infact sand offense in general looks not so fun for this team)

zapdos is annoying to both ur hazard setters but u can scout out its two offensive moves easily
^building on that lo 3 attacks+roost zapdos (and megaman like i said which has the same coverage) is annoying to ur team--the only thing that takes fire+boltbeam well is tran and that could get worn down fast especially if they packin zapdos+keld/azu. thas an obscure threat tho

yeah this is a v good team i can't see replacing much despite sand offense and those electrics being annoying. nice work fren, will definitely try out even tho im a shittier player than u :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)