Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a Mamoswine evolution line with hidden ability available. Don't care about ball , nature, or stats. Just need the hidden ability for breeding.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
LF an approved cloner to clone my shiny scatterbug, event celebi and shiny latias. You can keep a copy of those (only scatterbug is no redis, the other two are fully redis).

Also looking for a male parent defog for my schyter. IV, nature and ability don't matter, I only care for male defog.

In either case, VM or PM me if you can clone and/or trade. Thx!

Rayquaza
244/235/152/212/140/174 jolly
Sp def need to be 152
Keep?
Of course you're supposed to be able to do it yourself, but if you really wanted to know,

25 / 29 / 30 / 30 / 13 / 30

Those are the IVs. Whether you keep them or not is your choice.

http://www.serebii.net/games/iv-calcxy.shtml

That's the calc that everyone uses, to use it, just plug in all the things that it asks. (i.e. putting the stats it has, its nature, etc.)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I know but i tried to use them and i didnt succed..
Then you didn't try hard enough. At least 3 people have given you step by step instructions on how to use various IV calculators.

At the very least, explain which part you have difficulty with (preferably with screenshots) so that people can offer more targeted help. You will continue to be asked for the IVs every time you post one of your soft resets because that's what people care about/can judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)