Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
LF an approved cloner to clone my shiny scatterbug, event celebi and shiny latias. You can keep a copy of those (only scatterbug is no redis, the other two are fully redis).

Also looking for a male parent defog for my schyter. IV, nature and ability don't matter, I only care for male defog.

In either case, VM or PM me if you can clone and/or trade. Thx!

LF HA male Eevee. Stats don't matter. Magikarp, Staryu, Scyther, Foonugs, Gible, Lapras spitbacks for trade.
2363-6989-2004 FC

dialganet

Banned deucer.
LF HA male Eevee. Stats don't matter. Magikarp, Staryu, Scyther, Foonugs, Gible, Lapras spitbacks for trade.
2363-6989-2004 FC
If you have a male schyter with defog I'll be delighted. Either way, I'll catch you an HA eevee in a second and trade it to you.

If you have a male schyter with defog I'll be delighted. Either way, I'll catch you an HA eevee in a second and trade it to you.
I can give you said scyther.

I'm getting really frustrated with making hide/spoiler boxes on my trade thread because sometimes they'll be normal, but for whatever reason, when I go back to add something or the like, it'll make like 3 spoiler boxes. Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

I'm getting really frustrated with making hide/spoiler boxes on my trade thread because sometimes they'll be normal, but for whatever reason, when I go back to add something or the like, it'll make like 3 spoiler boxes. Can anyone tell me why this is happening?
There are hidden issues within your code. The best advice I can give (and .com gave me this advice himself) is to click the spanner at the top right of the editor, and go through and delete ALL of the redundant code (hide tags, bold tags, italics, etc)

Hey there!

Expanding into UU now, so I'm looking for new stuff. Timid Flash Fire Houndour, Adamant HA Karrablast, Bold HA Slowpoke, Timid Rotom, and Adamant Tyrunt would be beautiful. IVs don't particularly matter (though more is always nicer than less!), I'm using these to start my own breeding project and I'll be happy to take a random spitback off your hands.

I don't have a lot to offer in exchange, since I've been out of the loop for a while, but here's a few:
  • 4IV Modest Piplup w/Feather Dance (female)(Pokeball)
  • 4IV Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini w/Extreme Speed & some other egg moves (four females)(Pokeball)
  • 4IV Jolly Limber Buneary w/ Fire/Thunder/Ice Punch & Fake Out (one female)(Pokeball)
  • 4IV Impish Immunity Gligar (one female, one male)(girls in Pokeballs, boy in Luxury Ball)
  • 5IV (-Def & -Spe) Careful Larvitar w/ Pursuit & Stealth Rock (Pokeballs)
  • 4IV Thick Fat Adamant Snorlax w/Pursuit (Pokeball, Great Ball)
  • 5IV (-HP, -Spe, -SpAtk) Timid Mareep w/ Agility (Ultra Balls)
  • 4IV Timid Compound Eyes Yanma (Pokeballs)
  • random shiny Gulpin and Yanma
Shoot me a reply or message if you're interested!

dialganet

Banned deucer.

Wow, that'll be amazing. I'll add you now, if you're still online-

Hey there!

Expanding into UU now, so I'm looking for new stuff. Timid Flash Fire Houndour, Adamant HA Karrablast, Bold HA Slowpoke, Timid Rotom, and Adamant Tyrunt would be beautiful. IVs don't particularly matter (though more is always nicer than less!), I'm using these to start my own breeding project and I'll be happy to take a random spitback off your hands.

I don't have a lot to offer in exchange, since I've been out of the loop for a while, but here's a few:
  • 4IV Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini w/Extreme Speed & some other egg moves (four females)(Pokeball)
  • 4IV Jolly Limber Buneary w/ Fire/Thunder/Ice Punch & Fake Out (one female)(Pokeball)
  • 4IV Impish Immunity Gligar (one female, one male)(girls in Pokeballs, boy in Luxury Ball)
If you can wait a few hours, I'll give you a timid rotom for a male (if you have a male) buneary you have

Hey there!

I can give you an EV trained Houndoom, karrablast with 4 egg moves in a timer ball, and slowpoke HA in a dream ball. PM me.
Wow, that'll be amazing. I'll add you now, if you're still online-
I'll be home ~1 hour

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I can give you an EV trained Houndoom, karrablast with 4 egg moves in a timer ball, and slowpoke HA in a dream ball. PM me.

I'll be home ~1 hour
Sorry but I'm afraid I will not be able online, as it's past 2 AM here. Apologies and thanks for the offering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)