Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i see. Im SR cress for about 2/3 days and this is the best i have now (maybe i keep this ):
creeselia bold
IVs: 31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 18 / 31
Shiny:no
HP: poison
You need a fainted sync to help with the nature and stick to good IVs because otherwise you're wasting time.

Oh i see. Im SR cress for about 2/3 days and this is the best i have now (maybe i keep this ):
creeselia bold
IVs: 31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 18 / 31
Shiny:no
HP: poison
I have been soft resettting terrakoin for days and I have recieved several like this
31/31/31/x/18-22/31 and i still toss those. Toss that...

I have a question about Hidden Power breeding.

Many guides I've seen recommend going to the Safari or Pokemon Village to catch Ditto with a necessary 30 IV and using a power item. Those guide cater to those without the ability to RNG in Gen V and lower. My question is how would I begin breeding for Hidden Power when I have a Ditto with all necessary 31s and 30s? Is it even worthwhile to use power items or should I just jump straight to Destiny Knot + Everstone?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder

Many guides I've seen recommend going to the Safari or Pokemon Village to catch Ditto with a necessary 30 IV and using a power item. Those guide cater to those without the ability to RNG in Gen V and lower. My question is how would I begin breeding for Hidden Power when I have a Ditto with all necessary 31s and 30s? Is it even worthwhile to use power items or should I just jump straight to Destiny Knot + Everstone?
Check mostthe3rd his giveaway for better Dittos, saves you a lot of time. I'm giving mine away as well, which can be seen. Only problem is, I'm not going to trade until saturday.

D knot and everstone , then you want those 30 ivs to pass to the pokemon you want, and replace them .

Hi, I have a question. I've noticed that some people have Pokeball preferences; does this effect the Pokemon in any way? Or is it simply aesthetic?

Luxury (and maybe Friend too?) affects happiness. Other than that, it's all aesthetic (but sometimes that aesthetic is also a deal breaker).
Okay, thank you so much for answering! ^.^ That's what I thought. It definititely can be a deal breaker; I usually prefer all of my party Pokemon to have matching balls.

Okay, thank you so much for answering! ^.^ That's what I thought. It definititely can be a deal breaker; I usually prefer all of my party Pokemon to have matching balls.
If you were looking for pokemon in matching balls I can offer you some free of charge. The matching ball though is mainly just for style points and yeah it can effect a trade.

LF: Destiny Knot and Everstone to start breeding. Also i just destroy a deoxys on accident on that delta episode xD

Anyone have some spares?

It respawns immediately and you have to catch it for the story to progress

Also, might anyone have a moon ball female modest rats with good ivs, so I can try to Masuda Method my own Shiny Mega Gardevoir if nobody else has a nickname-able one or one with a cool nickname?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)