Birch's Beloved Buddies[MOD CLOSE PLEASE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiii, Can I have the shiny totodile of your recent giveaway ?? I can offer you a shiny staryu ! it has some good ivs and has a rash nature

Could I have a shiny Ralts by any chance? I could give you a French Solosis for Masuda Method purposes, or I could breed something for you if you want.

Last edited:
Can you do entralink injections? I've been looking for a HA Burmy for awhile and I havnt been able to find one. Honestly I dont even care about IVs, but I was hoping for a female in a Timer ball.

Could I have a shiny Ralts by any chance? I could give you a French Solosis for Masuda Method purposes, or I could breed something for you if you want.
Yes

Can you do entralink injections? I've been looking for a HA Burmy for awhile and I havnt been able to find one. Honestly I dont even care about IVs, but I was hoping for a female in a Timer ball.
I can get you a HA Female with good IVs in a Pokeball. I honestly don't even know how you can get one in a timer ball.

Hi I have an extra Diancie in my pokemon Y, do you still need it? Can I have that shiny Totodile? : 3 Puuhleaseee..

For the buneary I offer you. A jolly scrafty with 5 iv's except sp attack, dragon dance, ice punch, and drain punch, oh and shiny. Or you can have a shiny azumarill with 5 iv's except sp attack, and has belly drum, aqua jet, and super power

Yes

I can get you a HA Female with good IVs in a Pokeball. I honestly don't even know how you can get one in a timer ball.
You'd have to Inject it into the Entree Forest and then catch it there since it was only available through Dream World. But I'd take one in a Pokeball for now and keep looking. Would you rather have a Friend Ball Larvitar, Love Ball Cherubi with HP Rock, Timer Ball Drillbur, or a HP Fire Magnemite? They all have 4 egg moves and were bred myself.

I'll trade you but someone had given me a Diancie code, so anything else you want to offer is fine
Hi there, thanks for the reply, I have nothing BIG to offer you, but i really want that shiny totodile : 3 I got a 5IV bagon with HA tho. I don't breed much as well :'(
Are you kind enough to trade with me? :'(

omg thank you! I will add you up let me know when you wanna do the trade!
This is my FC 4484-9005-1974 zeon

do let me know what time you can come online as my timezone here is +8 GMT :(
I'm on Eastern, but I probably can't do any trades until Saturday. Huge celebrations for Christmas.

Hey there, how are you doing? Well, can i have a shiny Totodile, please? I have a Shiny Protean 6 IVs Froakie to offer, although it's nature isn't really the best one (Adamant =X). If you don't want the Froakie, i also have a Modest 5 IVs Deino, Adamant/Timid 5 IVs Charmanders with EMs and a Shiny Hasty 3 IVs Zebstrika.
Also, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. =D

Hey there, how are you doing? Well, can i have a shiny Totodile, please? I have a Shiny Protean 6 IVs Froakie to offer, although it's nature isn't really the best one (Adamant =X). If you don't want the Froakie, i also have a Modest 5 IVs Deino, Adamant/Timid 5 IVs Charmanders with EMs and a Shiny Hasty 3 IVs Zebstrika.
Also, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. =D
Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)