XY OU ORAS OU RMT

Hello friends! This is the second team I decided to post on the RMT. Though I never received criticism for my first one (which is sad because it was great team when Slowbro was in UU), hopefully y'all can help me on this one.
P.S:The Altaria and Latios sprites/models aren't working so excuse me
P.P.S: I will have a conclusion at the end on why I have certain moves, and how the team works. So excuse my very non descriptive details on the pokes, but again there will a recapitulation at the end. (Altaria will be a example of how the end will somewhat look like)

Mega-Altaria @ Altarianite
Trait: Natural Cure/ Pixilate
EVs: 40 HP, 216 Atk, 64 SAtk, 188 Spd
Hasty Nature
~Frustration
~Fire Blast
~Ice Beam
~Roost
So here's the main man of the squad, Alt. 40 HP EVs for some bulk. 216 Atk EVs for a powerful Frustration. 64 SAtk is to OHKO Lando-T with Ice Beam after SR. 188 Spd EVs is to reach 267 speed, but I don't remember what I wanted to outspeed (I'm so sorry! Maybe it was Heracross). Frustration is its STAB move. Fire Blast is for Ferrothorn and Skarm. Ice Beam is for Lando-T and Gliscor. Roost for recovery.

azumarill.gif

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Trait: Huge Power
EVs: 248 HP, 252 Atk, 8 SDef
Adamant Nature
~Waterfall
~Play Rough
~Aqua Jet
~Superpower
Azu is just my somewhat specially defensive tank and power-house. The EVs in HP and SDef is for the bulk, and the EVs in Atk is for power. Play Rough is the main STAB, Waterfall is the secondary STAB, Aqua Jet is priority, and Superpower is to hit Steel/Normal types hard.

bisharp.gif

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Trait: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk, 4 Sdef, 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
~Knock Off
~Sucker Punch
~Iron Head
~Swords Dance
This bisexual deviant is just to offer a nice sweep after a defog or swords dance or a combination of either with Intimidate. The EVs is the basic spread. Knock Off is its main STAB, Sucker is priority, and Iron Head is its secondary STAB.

keldeo.gif

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP, 252 SAtk, 252 Spd
Timid Nature
~Hydro Pump
~Secret Sword
~Icy Wind
~HP Flying
This is my scarfer. Beats several fast threats like Greninja (tho Gren is most likely going to get banned now). Standard scarf spread. Hydro Pump is its main STAB, Secret Sword is the secondary STAB, Icy Wind is to hit Dragons harder like the Latis, and HP Flying is to hit Venusaur harder than any other move.

landorus-therian.gif

Landorus-T @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
~Earthquake
~Stone Edge
~U-turn
~Stealth Rock
This is my SRer and somewhat physical wall. The spread is to outspeed some pokes like Specs Magnezone. Edgequake is for coverage, U-turn is to get out of unfavorable situations, and Rocks for birds because fuck birds.

Latios @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def, 252 SAtk, 252 Spd
Timid Nature
~Draco Meteor
~Psyshock
~Defog
~Roost
This is nuke machine, Lati. He has the basic spread, with 4 EVs in Def because why not. Draco is the main STAB, Psyshock is the secondary STAB that hits the physical side, Defog is put away hazards and Roost is for longevity.

Time for the recap guys. Altaria has Natural Cure to absorb status moves before mega evolving. What I like doing is taking Willos from Rotom-W and switch on a volt switch. Again its spread is to beat certain bulky threats such as Lando-T, Glsicor, Skarm, and Ferro. Lando is my SRer who can outspeed some threats as Specs Magnezone, that Defensive Lando wouldn't be able to outspeed, and can U-turn on anything that the Edgequake combo doesn't hurt. Azu is Lando's defensive counterpart on this team and can break certain threats when Lando faints with Superpower with Empoleon being one of the biggest threats being able to eat up hits. This makes me want to run EQ on Alt, but I really like hitting those defensive threats without switching out. Keldeo is the second water type because hey they're OP. Its also my scarfer who can outspeed certain threats like Mega-Sceptile and beat it with Icy Wind. HP Flying is for Mega-Venu. Bisharp is supposed to be a late sweeping mon. And it's a nice check to fairies and specially defensive pokes. Lati is there to absorb Rotom-W hits and just drop nukes on the enemy team while being able to last longer with roost, and defog away hazards. Any tips?

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)