Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could clone an egg four times. I know it's a lot to ask, but I really need it done. Thanks! Btw you can clone five and keep one if you want (it's a HA magnemite)

FC: 4184-3048-1292

IGN: Josh

I am trying to trade Groudon and Rayquazza from Alpha Ruby to X to help complete my Dex but it refuses to let me trade. O removed red orb from Groundon but still no good. I have tried by trading and pokebank. Any ideas why it doesn't like me?

I got this jolly Raquaza:
30-31/30-31/28/0-1/26-27/30-31
This is pretty good,i keeped it, it was a good catch?
And need help transferring 5 pokes!

I am trying to trade Groudon and Rayquazza from Alpha Ruby to X to help complete my Dex but it refuses to let me trade. O removed red orb from Groundon but still no good. I have tried by trading and pokebank. Any ideas why it doesn't like me?
It's not you it doesn't like, it's the moves Dragon Ascent and Precipice Blades, which Rayquaza and Groudon only learn in ORAS so they can't transfer to XY.

It's not you it doesn't like, it's the moves Dragon Ascent and Precipice Blades, which Rayquaza and Groudon only learn in ORAS so they can't transfer to XY.
Thanks. So if I delete the moves I should be able to trade. Can you confirm that the move relearner on ORAS will be able to teach them again?

Haven't Pokémon'd in a while... but got Sapphire for Christmas so...

Bold Latias
31/14-16/31/14-16/31/31

Keep or toss?

Thanks everyone - hope you all had a wonderful Christmas :)

Hey guys
Im looking for someone who has a grass or poison friend safari with Technician Roserade
If you do let know and Ill trade you something good
Also spitback would be very good too :))))))

Hey guys
Im looking for someone who has a grass or poison friend safari with Technician Roserade
If you do let know and Ill trade you something good
Also spitback would be very good too :))))))
Roserade can't be found in Friend Safaris, but Roselia can be found in hordes on Route 7, and Pokemon in hordes have a chance of having their hidden ability.

Edit:
Question: I actually don't really like receiving 5IV Pokemon because I find it much more interesting to breed from 0 IVs. How many spitback females with egg moves would you guys consider a fair trade for a custom-bred shiny?

Roserade can't be found in Friend Safaris, but Roselia can be found in hordes on Route 7, and Pokemon in hordes have a chance of having their hidden ability.

Edit:
Question: I actually don't really like receiving 5IV Pokemon because I find it much more interesting to breed from 0 IVs. How many spitback females with egg moves would you guys consider a fair trade for a custom-bred shiny?
10-12 depending in the shiny you do for them, fossils and the like count as 2-3.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a spare electric-type spitback they could toss my way? Started late and I'm lagging behind my RL friends who are just about to complete training their team and I need a decent electric type in mine to battle them.

Looking for a cloner to clone my sableye I bred and trained up to act as a rayquazza speed and HP checker. I am looking to get 6 copies plus the original. You can have a redistributable coy for you effort.

Does anyone have a spare electric-type spitback they could toss my way? Started late and I'm lagging behind my RL friends who are just about to complete training their team and I need a decent electric type in mine to battle them.
Any specifics lol just electric is pretty broad xD

Finally got ORAS!

Anyway, keep/toss? Pikachu's defenses are non-existent...

Cosplay Pikachu (Naive)
Female (♀)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 31
Def: 10 - 14
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 10 -14 forgot to change the IV on the calculator
Speed: 30 - 31

EDIT:
Decided to keep because no defenses are negligible

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)