And a special star is born - A post-birthday and Christmas [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiny Deoxys is one of the rarest Pokemon in all of the Pokemon games. It's both stylish, graceful, and incredibly versatile. Additionally, Deoxys was used by Nassau to try and teach young people about the importance of space exploration….

And I really really really want an Adamant Snorunt for Mega Glalie because it's actually really good, but it needs Double Edge!

This Deoxys is awesome cos it was the last RNG accomplishment by a retired Pokemon player! Come on, how often do we get that? Plus, free bragging rights when we play online! :)

Deoxys is awesome because its can be used in different ways in battle. And its a pokemon from space.

Thank you for the giveaway.

Other than the fact that Deoxys loks sweet in its shiny form, deoxys can adopt a plethora of uses ranging from walling to absolutely demolishing everything. It also has a really cool name origin in DNA

Shiny Deoxys is so cool, I love the yellow and green colour combination and I like the fact that Deoxys is so versatile. You can set it up anyway that you want to. Thanks for the giveaway, this is a great idea.

Having so many forms is so awesome, all forms are so good, they are all banished to Ubers, now if it were able to change forms mid-battle...

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
As the OP says, the giveaway is over and the results are out (Watch HERE); congratulations for the 5 lucky winners! Needless to say, the winners must contact me, not Scalgon, to receive your prizes. Thank you all for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)