ORAS OU Kyurem-B OU RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to make a Team centered around a Kyurem-B. I decided that Kyurem-b and Infernape hit a lot of the meta very hard.
Kyurem-Black @ Leftovers
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 56 HP / 216 SpA / 236 Spe
Rash Nature
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Substitute
- Dragon Claw

The main reason why I created this team. I'm running a standard Ev spread and move pool, except I'm running Dragon Claw over fusion bolt for more power since I'm using Manectric for the electric coverage. Kyurem-b will force switches and I will sub on the switch and get off a powerful hit on the incoming pokemon.

Infernape @ Life Orb
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Fire Punch
- U-turn
- Close Combat

Now for the other half of my attacking core. I got into OU really at the end of 5th gen, so i haven't used infernape that much. I don't know what a good set would be, so this is subject to change. Mach punch for priority, fire punch because its stab and boosted in power by iron fist, and i don't like the recoil from flare blitz.(I know flare blitz is a lot stronger, so it might be subject to change.) U-turn for scouting and close combat for a powerful stab.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 212 Def / 50 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: null Atk
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Standard defensive rotom-w. My main counter for T-Flame and other physical attackers. 248 hp so i take less from rocks and a very standard moveset. Volt switch for momentum, hydro for strong stab, wisp for crippling those strong physical attackers, and pain split because its his best option for recovery if i dont use rest/chesto.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Def / 200 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball

Utility Ferrothorn. I use Ferrothorn to set up hazards and to wear down weaker physical attackers with iron barbs. I run leech seed for recovery and gyro ball for a strong stab move. Ferrothorn fills a niche with the hazards, but besides that doesnt seem to preform well in most battles.

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: null Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Defog Latias. I run Draco just to get damage on things that like to switch in, psyshock for stab, defog to get rid of hazards to preserve my attacking core, and Healing Wish if a win condition gets severely crippled.

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 32 HP / 240 SpA / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Grass]

And Finally Manectric, My favorite mega pokemon. I felt like i needed a powerful special attacker, and i decided Manectric would do the trick. I'm running odd investment just because i was messing around and trying to take brave birds better since i have intimidate and resist them. I am running the standard volt switch for momentum, Thunderbolt for powerful stab, Overheat to hit ferrothorn for big damage and hp grass since i have ice coverage on Kyurem-B.

Hey buddy! You might want to try adding photos and stuff to make the RMT more interesting (I don't mind too much though).

Trying running Roost over Dragon Claw on Kyurem-B. Dragon Claw is a little redundant as you already have ice beam for dragons; additionally, you get some nice recovery to keep kyurem in longer!
Ferrothorn doesn't really need dual hazards. It can be very tough to get it off especially when defog can erase your efforts instantly. Take off Spikes for Protect. This gives you the power to scout choicers and get some leech seed recovery(and counter Slaking!).

I'm not sure about your Manetric having HP Grass. You probably won't run into Gastrodon or Quagsire in OU(inb4 I jinx it...) and Swampert will definitely not get 1 shot by it. Besides, most of them will die to being hit really hard. Run HP ice as it can deal with fast dragons that check Kyurem(Salamence, low HP lati@s, Garchomp) as well as other annoyances such as Landorus/-T(if it isn't scarfed for once...), Thundurus and Zapdos. If you're still worried about grass types messing you up, you can always run Power Whip over Spikes. That will definitely solve the problem quickly. The problem with Overheat is that lowering your spatt after annihilating Ferrothorn gives your opponent a free turn that could honestly be your undoing. Just run Flamethrower over it. I admire you being creative with Manetric's EVs, but it really needs to be as fast as possible! Its speed is one of its key components!

Hope I helped friend! [:

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and if you're new to this, join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)