Project Little Cup Teambuilding Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a tie, but I'll be biased and go with Taillow. We can still build around Karrablast in the next workshops but for now Taillow is our main mon that we'll be building around.

The workshop will be held at 7pm GMT+/-0 today (which is like after 2 hours and 45 mins from now) in the #littlecup channel on IRC. Mambo will probably be posting here before the workshop starts to alert you guys.

Man this workshop was a pain, but we managed to pull it through after disagreeing on a bunch of stuff that made us change a lot of things through a whole two and a half hours of teambuilding. Thanks to Rowan, QuoteCS, Corporal Levi, tazz, Goddess Briyella, Melonz, The Quasar, Enki, keret and others that I probably forgot for the help! And here is the team:

Taillow @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Guts
Level: 5
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 236 Spe
- Brave Bird
- Facade
- U-turn
- Quick Attack

Timburr @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 116 Atk / 156 Def / 236 SpD
Careful Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- Bulk Up

Stunky @ Eviolite
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 92 HP / 60 Def / 108 SpD / 244 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Defog
- Explosion

Archen @ Eviolite
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 236 HP / 160 Def / 76 SpD / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Roost

Larvesta @ Eviolite
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 76 HP / 236 Atk / 156 Def / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Acrobatics
- Morning Sun

Porygon @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 236 HP / 196 Def / 76 SpD
Calm Nature
- Ice Beam
- Psychic / Tri Attack
- Thunder Wave
- Recover

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
contrary snivy

e: something like this

Snivy @ Eviolite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ground] / Ice/ Rock
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off

ground is best choice imo, 2hkos pawn with storm+ground, also does damage to poison types and fire types. ice hits grass+flyers but need SR to KO vullaby after leaf storm and fletch has acro, so it's basically for grasses. rock is still for fires, but again, also hits flyers.

Last edited:
Slowpoke+Foongus
regen core sounds cool '-'
Yeah it's cool, but the reason behind the teambuilding workshop is to build teams around underrated stuff that most of us have never used, I'm sure that we all know about the regen core (hi arte) and I think most of us have teams that are built around it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)