Season VI Farm League - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey me and my opp are in this situation where he hasn't been able to play all week, but he will be able to play tomorrow, whereas I will not be able to play tomorrow (and I'm not sure how available I will be in the day following). I'm not sure whether to call activity due to him being inactive for longer than me (I think this is pretty unfair on him), but at the same time I don't want to have to accept a loss despite being available for the majority of the week.

Tagging Oglemi for his opinion on this

Edit: Don't worry, I should be able to find the time to play if what happens tomorrow goes to plan

Last edited:
haxbro.k showed up 1 hr after our scheduled time, i had something in the morning so i went to bed lol

Contacted Karppi day 1, never been contacted back despite recent activity every day.

I'm not requesting AW, I'd prefer an extend, I think it's better to play these games than accumulating wins without playing.

Lost, gg

Overpredicted a bit too much, had to play on phone due to circumstances, dont know how amir went 7-0 lol, pretty upset with myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: pj
haxbro.k showed up 1 hr after our scheduled time, i had something in the morning so i went to bed lol
No O.o
In our scheduled time, i was logged and looking for you in OU room like u told me, I waited for 1h and so, I went sleep '-'

I was logged from 22:45 until 23:45, trying to PM u in main server, and send u a msg at 23:26 '-'
How I showed up 1 h after? ¬¬

Last edited:
I wrote to nrsq., I don't answer me at last message (we are always talking a lot, he has been active as me) but I see he was online just few minutes before I join Overused Room. I hope to play, otherwise I prefer to have a little extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)