Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi people I'm new here and I had a question, I'm going to bed going to soft reset for mewtwo, and I was wondering what nature is the best to go for, as I have access to both mega stones. And I will be using the master all for it because it's perfect IMO!

EDIT: I was wondering if this is a pretty good rayquaza!

Jolly nest ball
UT LV 70
31/31/31/6/31/31
Yeah it's a good Rayquaza.
Timid's better competitively for Mewwtwo IMO, but I feel Jolly's rarer.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a cloner with references.These are the pokés I need cloned:

Shiny Icy Snow Vivillon 31/15/31/31/31/31
Shiny Monsoon Vivillon 31/23/31/31/31/31
Sassy Diancie 26 / 30 / 31 / 27 / 16 / 0

You can keep a copy as payment.

Also looking for the following TSV:

Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.00.31.31.31.31 [3727]

I was thinking about this tactic for a bold volcarona and i want someone`s opinion on it.

QD, fiery Dance, Giga drain and Hp ground. 248hp, 136def, 124spe. With life orb actually to Catch up the losing spA. okei i will lose 10% of the health but after one QD and life orb on it, i was mabye thinking it that giga drain will swoled that "healh problem + i will attack With 33% more Power (giga drain stronger) and it will have a good bulk as well cause of the nature.

What u guys think? do i have something here? or ...

I was thinking about this tactic for a bold volcarona and i want someone`s opinion on it.

QD, fiery Dance, Giga drain and Hp ground. 248hp, 136def, 124spe. With life orb actually to Catch up the losing spA. okei i will lose 10% of the health but after one QD and life orb on it, i was mabye thinking it that giga drain will swoled that "healh problem + i will attack With 33% more Power (giga drain stronger) and it will have a good bulk as well cause of the nature.

What u guys think? do i have something here? or ...
Sorry mate, we're not the best people to ask. The competitive sub section would be better. However, I do think that set is a good start. Maybe consider a Bug Buzz as a second STAB over HP ground

New page. :)
I have safaris for most of these so I can catch spitbacks and I also have the ponyta post on my profile the pokemon you want again so I don't have to search the forums for your post. It will be a while before I can help you though.
Edit: I noticed someone helped you so if you need help let me know if not ok.

Can someone please send me a guide to setting up my flair on reddit I have to do that now if I want to post on reddit oh joy. Also can someone send me a guide to rng on an emulator and also can someone send a dowload link to dowload roms. Also on my computer do I need to dowload an emulator to run my rom?

Moderator edit: Don't double post.Or ask where to download ROMs. That would be illegal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please send me a guide to setting up my flair on reddit I have to do that now if I want to post on reddit oh joy. Also can someone send me a guide to rng on an emulator.
If you're planning to go to SVeXchange they have a bot that will set up your flair for you. Yes you need an emulator for the corresponding system your ROM goes with.

If you're planning to go to SVeXchange they have a bot that will set up your flair for you. Yes you need an emulator for the corresponding system your ROM goes with.
Never mind I got that down it seems so much easier now thanks goodness. Also how exactly can you transfer a pokemon from an emulator to a real game...or can you?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Never mind I got that down it seems so much easier now thanks goodness. Also how exactly can you transfer a pokemon from an emulator to a real game...or can you?
A few ways of doing this:
• Loading the .SAV file to a retail cartridge (requires some form of flash cart).
• Injecting the .pkm file of the Pokémon to a retail save (requires Action Replay, or some form of flash cart).
• Loading the .SAV onto a flash cart version of the game, and then trading to a retail cartridge as you normally would (requires some form of flash cart).

There is no way to do this without some form of external device though (with the exception of sending the files to someone else who has one).

can someone point me to a HP Fire Ditto? or a 30.30.30.30.30.30 one? :3
I can do this. Adding you and coming online now :).

Looking for a Flawless Naive/Hasty Cosplay Pikachu, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest/Timid Kyorge, or Flawless Naive Rayquaza. Willing to trade 6th gen Flawless HP Fire Latios I caught myself for them.
Well then I must be one lucky son of a bitch because I managed to get this after nearly a week and a half of soft resetting on the damn thing. I managed to encountered a shiny before getting this.
View attachment 32826 View attachment 32827

A few ways of doing this:
• Loading the .SAV file to a retail cartridge (requires some form of flash cart).
• Injecting the .pkm file of the Pokémon to a retail save (requires Action Replay, or some form of flash cart).
• Loading the .SAV onto a flash cart version of the game, and then trading to a retail cartridge as you normally would (requires some form of flash cart).

There is no way to do this without some form of external device though (with the exception of sending the files to someone else who has one).
Yeah I doubt in New Mexico I can find a old cheat device which would be a game shark so I probably would have to send the files to someone:/ can someone please send me a guide also to rng abuse in emulators.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeah I doubt in New Mexico I can find a old cheat device which would be a game shark so I probably would have to send the files to someone:/ can someone please send me a guide also to rng abuse in emulators.
There isn't really a guide specifically for Emulator RNG abuse (at least for most generations). However the principles and techniques are identical. The best suggestion would be to read up on the normal RNG guides, try some things out, and then ask questions in the relevant RNG help thread when you get stuck.
About 95% of any Emulator specific guide would be identical to a non-Emulator one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)