Tournament SPLC Commencement

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
Can we have unbiased power rankings?
Since I have absolutely 0 reason to be biased i gotchu:

8. Scrub team: idk who's on it but I am a viable candidate for inclusion which is a dire fucking situation

7. Hoppips: obviously some good players but possibility of someone quitting in tears also I'm unsure why he didn't trade like 3 guys to blara for tomahawk

6. Charpentis: after someone brings a webs and manual sand counter week 1 Quote will petition to have iss battle in BW 7 times each week instead of a full team

5. Snivys: for 30k fizz better be sharing his low-ladder genius with the rest of his team, also good players but like 7 total one of whom is pran.pran

4. Cottonees: bunch of good / underrated users SPD has to play actual games though

3. Aipoms: bunch of good players not a lot of bad ones?

2. tmnt: damn lot of good dudes on this team their bench would probably beat hoppips

1. Riolus: there's not a bad player here they get the edge over frog Jesus's team because they have the two best full time lc players I think

Ray Jay I will be a valuable addition to scrub team
I am great teambuilder, as you can see here
I have beaten famous people (here)
I also guarantee I'm going for at least 40k next year so this is your only chance to get me
I am also willing to make a montage parody of my achievements if need be
EDIT: yes glass i'm never going to let you forget that

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)