Group Pool Play VGC 2015 Tournament - [Phase 1] Pool Play Round Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm time zone GMT, can only get on Friday evenings so I guess il have to get my battles done then. Il be on 6-12pm GMT Friday Kiyo Sandcastle Level 51 Scotti

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
lost to Captain Krook ggs
Suicune needs to learn not to flinch on when a single rock is thrown its way lol.

I have a question Xlstevo. In my group Shaian and I are tied for 2nd place because we have the same record. Does that mean i will move on since I beat him?

I have a question Xlstevo. In my group Shaian and I are tied for 2nd place because we have the same record. Does that mean i will move on since I beat him?
If you and another person end up in a tie situation, you will have to battle again in a best of one. However, there is still a chance in your group that might not happen though. I'll let you know if that situation comes down to that though.

Changing the due date for the phase of the tournament to January 20th 2015 at 11:55 PM EST to complete all your matches.
I really was not planning on doing this, but it seems no pools are completed 100% so I'll give people some extra time also because I subbed people mid-way of the tournaments first phase/round.

Good luck to all the competitors.

Tagging everyone who did not finish all their matches.

Timer Group
725roy 0-2
Croven 1-1
Laga 0-1
e7e 3-0

Lure Group
qsns 0-2
idiotfrommars 1-2
Bard of Rage 1-2

Dusk Group
Magikarpite Plz 2-1
2girls1muk 1-1
Goao 2-1

Cherish Group
FullLifeGames 3-0
Skarm_Steel 2-1

Dream Group
coolking49 3-0
WreckDra 0-3
Prof. Almeida 1-1

Level Group
HaxBro.K 2-1
Spitzkopf Larry 1-1
Vinc2612 2-1
Leodamin 0-0
GiraGoomy 0-2

Moon Group
Kiyo 0-0
Duetis 0-0
Sand Castle 0-0
Level 51 0-0
scotti 0-0

Heavy Group
MaximumZero 0-1
Ranger Dave 0-0
praj.pran 0-1
Xanthopoulus- 1-0
Laurel 1-0

Last edited:
I defeated WreckDra

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2015-202946047

btw,

If you and another person end up in a tie situation, you will have to battle again in a best of one. However, there is still a chance in your group that might not happen though. I'll let you know if that situation comes down to that though.
So, basically, our group comes down to my battle against Coolking. If I win, I'm in. If I lose, we'll have a three-way tie, where we don't even have a tie-breaker (in case tie-breakers existed) and not even the coin-toss can help, meaning we'd have to redo those battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)