Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for Non English dittos with the following IVs

x/31/x/x/30/x
x/30/x/x/31/x
and a jolly x/31/x/x/31/x
PM or vm for offers. The other IVs are not totally important but I do need to know what they are

Then the question is irrelevant since abilities don't trigger while fainted.
There are actually a lot of abilities that work while the Pokémon is fainted (Intimidate, Synchronize, Suction Cups, Compound Eyes, Flame Body, etc...). I get that this is only true and relevant for those ingame overworld abilities, but since Victory Star is the signature ability of an event legendary and many people may not be familiar with it... maybe Speedy Squirtle was thinking that there could be more to it. Oo

EDIT: Those ingame ability descriptions can also be really confusing or easy to misinterpret.

Last edited:
Does anybody know when those HA Tyrunts are going to be available?

Also, what breedable pokemanz can benefit from HP fighting?

I am having kinda problems with dex nav chaining for magnemite. Whenever I reach 5 in the chain it gets ridiculously impossible to get into the next battle because whenever I sneak no matter how slow it changes postions. Does anybody know why that could be like that or how I can overcome that ?

EDIT: I dont know if this is the right place to ask but ppl on here are so nice ^^

Last edited:
I am having kinda problems with dex nav chaining for magnemite. Whenever I reach 5 in the chain it gets ridiculously impossible to get into the next battle because whenever I sneak no matter how slow it changes postions. Does anybody know why that could be like that or how I can overcome that ?

EDIT: I dont know if this is the right place to ask but ppl on here are so nice ^^
Chain in the grass right above Slateport, caves are hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)