SDPL Week 2

Hack have been busy with exams and spl all week. Is it possible for us to get a brief extension so that we can get this done?

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Didn't wanna have to do this but activity post.

Today is the day we had our fight scheduled, and he has been nowhere to be seen.

Shame, i really wanted to win that game.
TheFourthChaser was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Today at 10:18 PM

e.e

really wish i didn't have to do this

activity

i asked hack to fight yesterday, but he wanted to delay to today, and i couldn't find him today =/

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
awarding activity to
orch
edit:arctic tryna get a fight for tricking. round 3 will still go up as you guys finish this

round 3 up when arctic finishes his salsa

I'll play Tricking on tuesday (exams etc), i'll try to play tomorrow.
Uh, extensions don't work that way. You generally have until a day after the deadline to complete your matches. Unless finally is extremely generous, your match will most likely be determined by a coinflip.

Haruno

Skadi :)
Why has the enki vs tricking game not been decided by an activity/coin flip yet? They scheduled to play four days past the deadline, To put it into perspective, a full round is 5-6 days so you're essentially allowing a full round extension for no reason whatsoever. Activity wins exist for a reason, subs exist for a reason in the case that players can't play. Using wcop as a precedent, where two teams were eliminated based off of activity wins, I see no reason why the round being posted should be held off due to two teams negligence.

Panamaxis summed up why this whole situation is bullshit quite well: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-world-cup-of-pokémon-ix-round-1.3509359/page-29#post-5574453

TL:dr post R3, give tricking his deserved activity win

Last edited:
Why has the enki vs tricking game not been decided by an activity/coin flip yet? They scheduled to play four days past the deadline, To put it into perspective, a full round is 5-6 days so you're essentially allowing a full round extension for no reason whatsoever. Activity wins exist for a reason, subs exist for a reason in the case that players can't play. Using wcop as a precedent, where two teams were eliminated based off of activity wins, I see no reason why the round being posted should be held off due to two teams negligence.

Panamaxis summed up why this whole situation is bullshit quite well: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-world-cup-of-pokémon-ix-round-1.3509359/page-29#post-5574453

TL:dr post R3
Yeaa.. How are you going to call an activity win for one battle and give a full round extension for a different one while delaying the whole tournament?

finally

week 3 has been delayed bc multiple captains have been gone/drunk (not bc we are waiting for other players)
activity is being rewarded to orch bc orch actively posted and tried to get the battle
i have coinflipped Enki vs Tricking. Enki won the coinflip
week 3 is posted now

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
week 3 has been delayed bc multiple captains have been gone/drunk (not bc we are waiting for other players)
activity is being rewarded to orch bc orch actively posted and tried to get the battle
i have coinflipped Enki vs Tricking. Enki won the coinflip
week 3 is posted now
wait a moment, today i had to leave and Enki told me he couldn't play today, so i told him to post in thread for the extention because i couldn't.

finally

wait a moment, today i had to leave and Enki told me he couldn't play today, so i told him to post in thread for the extention because i couldn't.
the original due date of january 16 has already been extended 2 days. the battle was coinflipped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)