Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone clone my modes hp electric suicune with 30-31/x/30-31/30-31/30-31/28-29? It is fully redis, if anyone could help me with a giveaway for it that would be nice as well.

hey so I'm playing through ORAS (finally) and I'm at Slateport City. Do I HAVE to get cosplay pikachu now, or can I wait until after Elite 4 so I can check IVs and Soft Reset for a good one?

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Is the best nature for hearten Modest, Calm or Timid? Considering all possible uses for Heatran
Depends. I'm going for Modest, because I'm using Sub+Protect @ Leftovers Heatran for one of my Doubles teams, so I don't really need the extra Speed offered by Timid. If less Speed sounds more your thing at the cost of hitting harder, go Modest, if you need the Speed, go Timid.

I wouldn't really bother with Calm, because Heatran has pretty solid dual-typing + defenses anyway, so you'd probably just be losing the +Spe or +SpA, but then again, if you want a Heatran wall, go for it.

Is the best nature for hearten Modest, Calm or Timid? Considering all possible uses for Heatran
Specially Defensive Heatran is regarded as the best set for OU, so Calm would fit that build, but if you're looking for a more offensive build, Timid is better, encompassing an Offensive SR setter, Fast Support, and a Choice Scarf set. I wouldn't really recommend Modest for singles, but I'm not too familiar with VGC, if that's what you're after

Depends. I'm going for Modest, because I'm using Sub+Protect @ Leftovers Heatran for one of my Doubles teams, so I don't really need the extra Speed offered by Timid. If less Speed sounds more your thing at the cost of hitting harder, go Modest, if you need the Speed, go Timid.

I wouldn't really bother with Calm, because Heatran has pretty solid dual-typing + defenses anyway, so you'd probably just be losing the +Spe or +SpA, but then again, if you want a Heatran wall, go for it.
Specially Defensive Heatran is regarded as the best set for OU, so Calm would fit that build, but if you're looking for a more offensive build, Timid is better, encompassing an Offensive SR setter, Fast Support, and a Choice Scarf set. I wouldn't really recommend Modest for singles, but I'm not too familiar with VGC, if that's what you're after
Ok sweet, thanks so much. I'm actually going for Singles use and not VGC so I'll disregard Modest. Between Timid and Calm I'm beginning to think Timid is better but i guess my follow up question would be, are there any significant advantages of Calm over timid? such as surviving certain attacks or outspeeding particular threats?

Ok sweet, thanks so much. I'm actually going for Singles use and not VGC so I'll disregard Modest. Between Timid and Calm I'm beginning to think Timid is better but i guess my follow up question would be, are there any significant advantages of Calm over timid? such as surviving certain attacks or outspeeding particular threats?
They're used for very different types of sets, it just depends on whether you want Heatran for its bulk or for the offensive presence. And I have a 31/x/31/30/31/30 Calm one I SR'd that I can trade to you if you decide to go for Timid.

It depends on how exactly you want to play your Heatran. If you want a defensive pokemon, go Calm, if you want something offensive, use Timid. Think about what kind of playstyle you usually use and what teammates you would want to use with Heatran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)